America under President Trump

11 minutes ago, Omni said:

Then you ought to tink a little about the facts first. Or are you saying Comey lied under oath?

First off, there are no facts, there is simply thinly veiled accusations with no support.  Secondly, there is nothing that Comey said that should require further investigation into Trump.  Comey actually threw Lynch under the bus moreso than Trump, and no one is wanting an investigation of her.  Anyway, as for your above post, none of those things you listed are illegal - or really even inappropriate.

I guarantee that if Mueller finds anything, it wont be anything that is currently on the radar such as Obstruction or Collusion.  

5 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

First off, there are no facts, there is simply thinly veiled accusations with no support.  Secondly, there is nothing that Comey said that should require further investigation into Trump.  Comey actually threw Lynch under the bus moreso than Trump, and no one is wanting an investigation of her.  Anyway, as for your above post, none of those things you listed are illegal - or really even inappropriate.

I guarantee that if Mueller finds anything, it wont be anything that is currently on the radar such as Obstruction or Collusion.  

What Comey said suggest Trump tried to stifle an ongoing legal investigation. That's obstruction. As I stated, it may not be indictable, but it may be impeachable.

What's up with this latest so called press briefing at the WH? No cameras, no recorders, I guess Trump would simply prefer to hide under his bed and simply have the people go by what he puts in his ridiculous tweets. That would be a tad difficult as they contradict on a nearly daily basis. I guess they may as well fire Spicer.

18 minutes ago, Omni said:

What's up with this latest so called press briefing at the WH? No cameras, no recorders, I guess Trump would simply prefer to hide under his bed and simply have the people go by what he puts in his ridiculous tweets. That would be a tad difficult as they contradict on a nearly daily basis. I guess they may as well fire Spicer.

Maybe, but it's more likely that the President and press secretary are getting tired of reporters posturing and antagonizing them on TV just to make a name for themselves.

In the wake of the death of Otto Warmbier, Trump speaks out about how North Korea is a brutal regime, although not long ago he praised Kim for taking the helm at such a young age, and was going to invite him for dinner at the WH. I hope that Funk and Wagnalls will amend their dictionary to put a picture of Trump under the word "hypocrite"

8 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Maybe, but it's more likely that the President and press secretary are getting tired of reporters posturing and antagonizing them on TV just to make a name for themselves.

I'm sure most of the American people don't give a fiddley arse F**k if they're getting "tired". They are being asked questions by, and should give answers to, the people who are paying their salaries. If they don't want to do that, resign.

4 minutes ago, Omni said:

I'm sure most of the American people don't give a fiddley arse F**k if they're getting "tired". They are being asked questions by, and should give answers to, the people who are paying their salaries. If they don't want to do that, resign.

Have you ever watched one of those gong shows?

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

In the wake of the death of Otto Warmbier, Trump speaks out about how North Korea is a brutal regime, although not long ago he praised Kim for taking the helm at such a young age, and was going to invite him for dinner at the WH. I hope that Funk and Wagnalls will amend their dictionary to put a picture of Trump under the word "hypocrite"

What do you recommend Trump do about the Warmbier situation?

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

People who only constantly ask questions about nonsense are not allowed to be there. The Russian collusion question has already been put aside, by Comey himself. Why aren't they asking questions about the important issues? People are getting fed up with this.

Just now, OftenWrong said:

People who only constantly ask questions about nonsense are not allowed to be there. The Russian collusion question has already been put aside, by Comey himself. Why aren't they asking questions about the important issues? People are getting fed up with this.

What important issues would that be? Trump keeps contradicting everything he says, so of course nothing can move forward. "I'm not under investigation, oops, I am under investigation" and on and on.

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

What important issues would that be?

Real issues pertaining to global security, economy, environment, north korea, defense. This is stuff they are actually working on while the media reports only Trump related gossip. It's getting kinda boring and stupid.

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

Boy I'll stand back and let you try and make sense out of that little comment.

Yeah, it's called revenge.  It generally happens when ordinary people are fed up with the authorities doing nothing about an obvious problem.  I don't condone what happened yesterday, but I can see why it happened...and the only surprise is that it hasn't happened sooner.

4 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Real issues pertaining to global security, economy, environment, north korea, defense. This is stuff they are actually working on while the media reports only Trump related gossip. It's getting kinda boring and stupid.

But Trump continuously either pivots or completely reverses on most of those issues. The WH is in turmoil and it's pretty simple minded to blame in on the press. That's the prime example of the cart before the horse.

Just now, Omni said:

But Trump continuously either pivots or completely reverses on most of those issues. The WH is in turmoil and it's pretty simple minded to blame in on the press. That's the prime example of the cart before the horse.

But but but... that's just what the hysterical leftist media is feeding you. While they carry on with ridiculous banter, the Trump admin is hard at it keeping their promises. Cuba is just one recent example.

8 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Yeah, it's called revenge.  It generally happens when ordinary people are fed up with the authorities doing nothing about an obvious problem.  I don't condone what happened yesterday, but I can see why it happened...and the only surprise is that it hasn't happened sooner.

You seem a little confused but I will just follow up by saying Trump's comment of having Kim to the WH for dinner was pretty dumb, and it became even more apparent in the wake of this mans death at the hands of Kim's government.

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

But but but... that's just what the hysterical leftist media is feeding you. While they carry on with ridiculous banter, the Trump admin is hard at it keeping their promises. Cuba is just one recent example.

What promises exactly? He even lied in his speech about Cuba. He didn't "dump" Obama's protocol, he may have adjusted it slightly.

Actually, President Trump had the media in turmoil before he was even elected.  

It was part of his strategy to destroy the "fake news" status quo.  

The cool part is that Trump told the media pundits exactly what he was doing and they still could not counter him effectively.

...and it worked.    Just ask Hillary Clinton, who spent more money than Trump only to lose the election.

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

You seem a little confused but I will just follow up by saying Trump's comment of having Kim to the WH for dinner was pretty dumb, and it became even more apparent in the wake of this mans death at the hands of Kim's government.

You want Trump to do nothing, just like they do nothing in France, Sweden, Germany, England....so on and so forth.  It may be time to stop being littles bitches and stand up for westerners.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Actually, President Trump had the media in turmoil before he was even elected.  

It was part of his strategy to destroy the "fake news" status quo.  

The cool part is that Trump told the media pundits exactly what he was doing and they still could not counter him effectively.

...and it worked.    Just ask Hillary Clinton, who spent more money than Trump only to lose the election.

That's true, nobody expected that doofus would ever be elected. You really need to dump that EC and let the people speak. Perhaps that might have resulted in things moving forward down there instead of going nowhere with contradictory tweets endlessly.