America under President Trump

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

Shall we be honest here? I will bet that you have no problem with what that moron tried to do, eh? maybe even cheered him on for doing so. Now if that were a conservative who did the same thing, you would probably be one of the first ones here to condemn him and call him a right wing racist white conservative nut case. A Bernie Sanders supporting democrat shoots at a republican and that is alright, but if a Trump supporter shoots at a democrat, well  that person has to be a right wing nut ball. We know that is how the lying liberal media would portray things like this. 

I don't respond to such nonsense.

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Oh great? We have a conspiracy person here who would love to be able to see the 9?11 cover up stay alive and well. Let's just protect the ilk that did it. Geez, it would be great if we could get you to exit this stage.  

Take your 9-11 garbage to the appropriate thread. Or start one, whatever.

Just now, Omni said:

I don't respond to such nonsense.

I know why you won't? I believe that it has something to do with telling the truth, common sense and logic, uhmm? Liberals hate those words because they pretty much scares them to death. Right, liberal? 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

I know why you won't? I believe that it has something to do with telling the truth, common sense and logic, uhmm? Liberals hate those words because they pretty much scares them to death. Right, liberal? 

What would a 9-11 truther know about actual truth?

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

Right on, and let's get back to how the liberal dumbocrats who are trying oh so very hard to impeach Trump are going to do so. Instead of those dumbocrats getting on with life, they are just going to continue on with their lies and phony hearsay and phony sources nonsense, and continue to make azzes of themselves. Sadly here they have some convinced and believing their bull. Like the old saying going? Their are fools and suckers born every minute. Liberals being the majority in there. 

Right on, and let's get back to how the liberal dumbocrats who are trying oh so very hard to impeach Trump are going to do so. Instead of those dumbocrats getting on with life, they are just going to continue on with their lies and phony hearsay and phony sources nonsense, and continue to make azzes of themselves. Sadly here they have some convinced and believing their bull. Like the old saying going? Their are fools and suckers born every minute. Liberals being the majority in there. 

You seem to be very confused as to how the process of impeachment works. It is not the job of the media, it is the job of Congress. 

Hey if anybody was thinking about a government job in Washington DC, I hear now there may be a couple of positions coming open soon. There are three essential requirements: "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil"....oh yeah and maybe a law degree. 

30 minutes ago, Omni said:

You seem to be very confused as to how the process of impeachment works. It is not the job of the media, it is the job of Congress. 

It is the liberal lying media and the dumbocrats that keeps pushing for the impeachment of Trump or have you not noticed that yet? That is what I am talking about, dearie? 

Just now, taxme said:

It is the liberal lying media and the dumbocrats that keeps pushing for the impeachment of Trump or have you not noticed that yet? That is what I am talking about, dearie? 

Trumps own cabinet, dearie, are talking about impeachment. They hope to keep their jobs come the mid terms. Once again, it has to be done by congress. You've heard of that?

24 minutes ago, Omni said:

Hey if anybody was thinking about a government job in Washington DC, I hear now there may be a couple of positions coming open soon. There are three essential requirements: "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil"....oh yeah and maybe a law degree. 

What should be a requirement is for someone to have knowledge of common sense and logic, and knows how to tell the truth, and knows how, and is willing to report the true facts. Democrats and liberals need not apply. 

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

Trumps own cabinet, dearie, are talking about impeachment. They hope to keep their jobs come the mid terms. Once again, it has to be done by congress. You've heard of that?

You must be referring to the McCain dinosaur traitors in Trump's cabinet, right? Those has beens need to be replaced by real true conservative American patriots. 

What should be a requirement is for someone to have knowledge of common sense and logic, and knows how to tell the truth, and knows how, and is willing to report the true facts. Democrats and liberals need not apply. 

Oh, if you want a truth teller, then what the hell is your buddy Trump doing there? He must hold a record for the most lies in the shortest time of any president.

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

You must be referring to the McCain dinosaur traitors in Trump's cabinet, right? Those has beens need to be replaced by real true conservative American patriots. 

You think McCain is in Trumps cabinet. Man you need to study up a little (no a lot) and then get back to us.

Just now, Omni said:

Oh, if you want a truth teller, then what the hell is your buddy Trump doing there? He must hold a record for the most lies in the shortest time of any president.

So just where has Trump not been telling the truth? Show me some examples if you can? I await. 

22 minutes ago, Omni said:

Liberal democratic bull chit short list is not worth reading. They all lie like carpets. We know that they are the biggest liars and producers of lies. Even your own Obama and Hillary and Billy Bob were some of the biggest and greatest liars and bull chitters that have ever walked the earth. So, skip with the Trump so-called lies, and go eat some more popcorn.  

18 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Apparently Obama's lies were OK...but not Trump's.   

Exactly. But Omni will never give in to that bit of truth. Liberalism has a hold on his brain. Poor thing. 

1 hour ago, Omni said:

Oh great! We have two people who love their conspiracy theories. Please take the 9-11 thing and exit stage left to the appropriate thread. 

"You actually believe in the US government conspiracy theory" was addressed to Omni. He's the one who loves crazy conspiracy theories and hates science.

4 hours ago, hot enough said:

"You actually believe in the US government conspiracy theory" was addressed to Omni. He's the one who loves crazy conspiracy theories and hates science.

We all know who the conspiracy theorists are. But nice try though.

5 hours ago, taxme said:

Liberal democratic bull chit short list is not worth reading. They all lie like carpets. We know that they are the biggest liars and producers of lies. Even your own Obama and Hillary and Billy Bob were some of the biggest and greatest liars and bull chitters that have ever walked the earth. So, skip with the Trump so-called lies, and go eat some more popcorn.  

There's a sampling of the lies. Apparently all you have the ability to do is to ignore.