America under President Trump

Helpless in his meetings with Trump.  Maybe he didn't want to have a clear understanding .  I do find it hard to believe that he'd never heard somebody give an opinion on a case he was working.  Especially with the Lynch revelations and the thinly veiled suggestion from Obama regarding the Hillary investigation.

You know, I watched an interview with an NFL linebacker who refused to go to the Whitehouse after a Superbowl victory.  Now, I listened to this 300lb black NFL player tell the interviewer with a straight face that he'd never heard anyone talk about "grabbing a woman's pussy" the way Trump did. This dude acted genuinely shocked that a person would talk that way.  What's the point you ask?  Well, I'm not for Trump so much as I'm against crap like this.  I'm against people lying to us and to themselves.  I'm against the idea of pretending that we're something we're not.  Sometime, somewhere every guy has talked or at least though like this, and every woman has their nasty actions and thoughts too.

I don't support Trump as much as I reject the media and the direction they're taking us.

6 hours ago, Omni said:

Actually most of what Comey said made very good sense. Maybe you didn't understand it, or maybe you just didn't like it because it brought a very serious focus onto your buddy. How would you like the idea of simply putting both of them into a room with mics on and have a discussion? (hint: if you're a Trump supporter don't ever agree to that)

You're a complete!

Edited by Hal 9000

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Left wing sycophant Canadians run for Democrat losers...in a foreign country no less, eh ?

Well you got Trump, we got Trudeau. Anybody trying to get a selfie with the former? Don't think so. After all he has admitted to being a sexual assaulter. But hey he's your guy. And he is bringing back coal mines. But hey, he's your guy. Need I go on? Because I can.

Just now, Omni said:

Well you got Trump, we got Trudeau. Anybody trying to get a selfie with the former? Don't think so. After all he has admitted to being a sexual assaulter. But hey he's your guy. And he is bringing back coal mines. But hey, he's your guy. Need I go on? Because I can.

Trump is far more important on the world stage than is minor league player Justin Trudeau and his selfie smart phone.

Just now, Omni said:

Yeah on Breitbart probably. Anywhere else, not so much.

Trudeau is at his best (worst) when assaulting women in Parliament when he loses his cool.

He and sidekick Freeland spend their time now worrying about the USA's post-WW2 "mantle"....Canada never had one, and sure as hell doesn't want to pay for one.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trudeau is at his best (worst) when assaulting women in Parliament when he loses his cool.

He and sidekick Freeland spend their time now worrying about the USA's post-WW2 "mantle"....Canada never had one, and sure as hell doesn't want to pay for one.

I  notice you are even further hiding out these days. Is that anything to do with the embarrassment Trump is bringing down on you?

19 minutes ago, Omni said:

I  notice you are even further hiding out these days. Is that anything to do with the embarrassment Trump is bringing down on you?

This is ludicrous considering how much hiding I've seen from "OGFT" and "rotary".

46,000 + posts isn't exactly hiding.

Donald Trump is my president...not for wannabes in other countries.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

But yeah our "creepy perv" doesn't brag about his supposed ability to grab women's p****y's because ah, oh yeah what was the reason?

That was a White House joke for Trudeau's visit to DC.   

Trump was going to grab Trudeau by the "p****y".

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Just now, Omni said:

Oh yeah I remember now. It was because he reckons he's a star.

You know what? Your president is a complete scum bag. Keep him in America please.

And yet, my "scumbag" president makes your pervy PM and crybaby foreign minister nervously react to whatever he does....sometimes with just a tweet.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

That was a White House joke for Trudeau's visit to DC.   

Trump was going to grab Trudeau by the "p****y".

A "joke"? my god perhaps you're as sick as is your protege. That is scary.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

And yet, my "scumbag" president makes your pervy PM and crybaby foreign minister nervously react to whatever he does....sometimes with just a tweet.

Hey did you notice how he fended off the doofus' weirdo handshake? Other world leaders have followed JT's lead. You never know how or why or when you might score a point eh?

22 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump is far more important on the world stage than is minor league player Justin Trudeau and his selfie smart phone.

Hey...he got to talk to Ripa & Seacrest...that's....pretty...important...I guess.

:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Totally !   Trudeau even snatched Seacrest"s cell phone to show him the proper selfie king method.

JT and Ripa share something in common...something about being the largest of something on the internet. Doggy? No that wasn't it...

Edited by DogOnPorch

Hey all the red neck knuckle draggers are here I'll back away now and make some popcorn. I probably won't enjoy this batch as much as I did yesterdays though. Too redundant. But hey, first time I ever ate popcorn so early was yesterday. I live on the west coast. But well worth it.