America under President Trump

7 hours ago, Boges said:

Except. . . 

Now states are trying to ban Mail-In voting altogether. 

What excuse does Trump have? It's not like he has a job or anything. He lives in the state he votes in.  

Not sure what you're talking about but why would Trump need an excuse? It he supporting this, whatever you're talking about? I'll believe that when I get to double-check cite.

If you don't have one we'll know what you're claiming is crap.

On 3/1/2021 at 8:25 AM, Boges said:

Anyone have any comments on the absolute insanity of having a literal Trump Golden Idol at CPAC this weekend? 

I think there's a Commandment that addresses this somewhere in the Bible. 

It was a troll meant to get the right people excited about an obvious joke. Looks like it worked.

On 3/3/2021 at 3:21 PM, BeaverFever said:

The left didn’t suddenly turn o the the right, the right suddenly turned on society. And if anything you take us way to seriously as evidenced bu your nonstop, red-faced hyperbole and hysterical screams of outrage every time you hear  a non-conservative say something 

Such an obvious display of "projection" should make you embarrassed.

On 3/11/2021 at 9:47 PM, WestCanMan said:

The way leftists lie, get busted, and then just rinse and repeat over and over again, what makes you think that they can feel shame? 

More opposite-of-realiity from the people who brought you Iran-Conta, the Taliban, the war on drugs, mass incarceration, 2 Iraq invasions, the patriot act, and 40 years of corporate-controlled government that has all but destroyed the middle class ....and don’t seem to recall any of it.  And yes I’m aware that 16 of those 40 belong to Clinton and Obama   Clinton was fully complicit, Obama less so but was obstructed by a hostile Republican Congress. 

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

More opposite-of-realiity from the people who brought you Iran-Conta, the Taliban, the war on drugs, mass incarceration, 2 Iraq invasions, the patriot act, and 40 years of corporate-controlled government that has all but destroyed the middle class ....and don’t seem to recall any of it.  And yes I’m aware that 16 of those 40 belong to Clinton and Obama   Clinton was fully complicit, Obama less so but was obstructed by a hostile Republican Congress. 

That's just a jumbled mess of things that I've never spoken in favour of (the patriot act, the 2nd Iraq invasion), things that aren't actually bad (killing Taliban and the war on drugs), your own fantasies (destroying the middle class), etc. 

You're comparing that to actual lying and slander that the Dems are doing constantly, and that you regurgitate/propagate. 

To say that your argument is weak is just being polite. You're comparing apples and orangutans.