Canadians FEAR Trump...Big Time

As many times as he wants to....Trump is getting more CBC attention in Canada than The Right Honourable Justin P. J. Trudeau.

I'm gad you think so, but of course you're wrong. And I would haste to add the attention the hair is getting here is probably not what he was looking for. Unless he is taking on a new career as a comedian.

I'm gad you think so, but of course you're wrong. And I would haste to add the attention the hair is getting here is probably not what he was looking for. Unless he is taking on a new career as a comedian.

That's OK with Trump....because if election irrelevant Canada and its prime minister are talking about him, then Trump must be getting even more free publicity in the United States. Its all TRUMP...all the time. Other candidates (are there any left?)...can't get any air time.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

That's OK with Trump....because if election irrelevant Canada and its prime minister are talking about him, then Trump must be getting even more free publicity in the United States. Its all TRUMP...all the time. Other candidates (are there any left?)...can't get any air time.

"election irrelevant"? You are nearly as comical as Trump.

It's not about me...it is about TRUMP.

The comical part is that Trump gets more attention in Canada than Ted Cruz, who was born a Canadian.

Trump....Trump....Trump. Trump yesterday...Trump today...Trump tomorrow.

At least you have now been set straight that Cruz is not a Canadian. It's fun for us to watch the goofy going's on, especially as the way to the WH is paved for Hillary.

At least you have now been set straight that Cruz is not a Canadian. It's fun for us to watch the goofy going's on, especially as the way to the WH is paved for Hillary.

Canadians always watch....no matter who it is. Can't help it. But TRUMP scares a lot of 'em, including Ted Cruz.

Trump gets special attention from Canada.

Canadians always watch....no matter who it is. Can't help it. But TRUMP scares a lot of 'em, including Ted Cruz.

Trump gets special attention from Canada.

And apparently Canada gets a lot of attention from you. Oh and please don't take it personally how we laugh at Trump.

I can only imagine that it has been a long time since we have heard anyone hoping to run for POTUS make such stupid statements.

Okay, but what difference does it make ? Presuming that Trump becomes U.S. president, why would it be any different than previous presidents who have acted for or against Canadian interests, as many/all have ?

What candidates or presidents say is far less important than what they do.

Okay, but what difference does it make ? Presuming that Trump becomes U.S. president, why would it be any different than previous presidents who have acted for or against Canadian interests, as many/all have ?

What candidates or presidents say is far less important than what they do.

First of all, why this continuous Canadian diatribe? But moving forward, saying stop immigration to a specific group of people, and suggesting building a wall to another specific group, and offering to pay legal bills to anyone who beats up protesters is OK with you? In the real world, people are held responsible for things they say.

First of all, why this continuous Canadian diatribe? But moving forward, saying stop immigration to a specific group of people, and suggesting building a wall to another specific group, and offering to pay legal bills to anyone who beats up protesters is OK with you? In the real world, people are held responsible for things they say.

First and foremost, Trump gets to say whatever he wants (protected speech). No hate speech laws in the United States....unconstitutional.

The history of Canada and the United States is full of many examples of emigration barriers, which continue to this day.

The United States has already constructed walls on the border with Mexico as a matter of public law.

Trump is creating voter support and has proven to be quite successful.

If some Canadians FEAR Trump's success, it is their own insecurities that drive it.

First and foremost, Trump gets to say whatever he wants (protected speech). No hate speech laws in the United States....unconstitutional.

The history of Canada and the United States is full of many examples of emigration barriers, which continue to this day.

The United States has already constructed walls on the border with Mexico as a matter of public law.

Trump is creating voter support and has proven to be quite successful.

If some Canadians FEAR Trump's success, it is their own insecurities that drive it.

Already discussed that Trump can say what he wants. So don't waste more time on that. Emigration barriers in Canada are based o background checks, not skin color or religion. The so called border walls were just another expensive Bush joke that simply cost a lot of money, then failed. I suspect Trumps support comes from multitude of lower IQ folks in the south. And the only people that likely actually fear him are those with the higher IQ levels from elsewhere. We just laugh at him up here. But have fun.

Already discussed that Trump can say what he wants. So don't waste more time on that. Emigration barriers in Canada are based o background checks, not skin color or religion. The so called border walls were just another expensive Bush joke that simply cost a lot of money, then failed. I suspect Trumps support comes from multitude of lower IQ folks in the south. And the only people that likely actually fear him are those with the higher IQ levels from elsewhere. We just laugh at him up here. But have fun.

No, there is much more than laughing going on. There are multiple petitions to ban entry into Canada, prime minister criticism (not laughs), and at least one poll about FEARing Trump.

Canada still has barriers to emigration based on gender, age, marital status, etc......Trump would approve.

Did I mention that Trump can say whatever he wants ?

No, there is much more than laughing going on. There are multiple petitions to ban entry into Canada, prime minister criticism (not laughs), and at least one poll about FEARing Trump.

Canada still has barriers to emigration based on gender, age, marital status, etc......Trump would approve.

Did I mention that Trump can say whatever he wants ?

You mentioned it a number of times now. Your comments about Canadian emigration are however phony. However I am sure you are correct that Trump's bigotry would in fact approve, were they correct.

You mentioned it a number of times now. Your comments about Canadian emigration are however phony. However I am sure you are correct that Trump's bigotry would in fact approve, were they correct.

No time for a history lesson here, but Canada could teach Trump some new tricks about discrimination at the border for emigres and refugees.

Bigotry is also in great supply. But oh my, Trump is so shocking !

No time for a history lesson here, but Canada could teach Trump some new tricks about discrimination at the border for emigres and refugees.

Bigotry is also in great supply. But oh my, Trump is so shocking !

He tried to be shocking. Now he's just boring. He's gonna punish women for having an abortion, and then he's not. What's that old song from Donovan I think, "first there was a mountain, then there was no mountain, then there was." See the fun we're having here?

He tried to be shocking. Now he's just boring. He's gonna punish women for having an abortion, and then he's not. What's that old song from Donovan I think, "first there was a mountain, then there was no mountain, then there was." See the fun we're having here?

Depends how you analyze what's being said, and what's going on under your nose....and to whom the message is

actually aimed. Refer to the thread, Muslims, Sheiks, and Hindus for Trump.

I don't think the media will agree with you that he's boring.

For all his "shenanigans," they love him....because of the ratings! However, they don't want him to win.

Oh, what a dilemma for them! Every time they give him coverage - he's able to reach out to more people!

Have you seen all the media coverage on his latest remarks about abortion?

Perhaps, you're just confused as to who exactly is getting so stale and boring? :lol:

It must be the PREDICTABLE media, and the predictable opposition candidates that actually bores you.

They predictably react with same old message every time Trump says something unpredictably outrageous!

They spit out the same old stale rhetorics!

FYI......

Predictable + Stale = Boring. zzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by betsy

Depends how you analyze what's being said, and what's going on under your nose....and to whom the message is

actually aimed. Refer to the thread, Muslims, Sheiks, and Hindus for Trump.

I don't think the media will agree with you that he's boring.

For all his "shenanigans," they love him....because of the ratings! However, they don't want him to win.

Oh, what a dilemma for them! Every time they give him coverage - he's able to reach out to more people!

Have you seen all the media coverage on his latest remarks about abortion?

Perhaps, you're just confused as to who exactly is getting so stale and boring? :lol:

It must be the PREDICTABLE media, and the predictable opposition candidates that actually bores you.

They predictably react with same old message every time Trump says something unpredictably outrageous!

They spit out the same old stale rhetorics!

FYI......

Predictable + Stale = Boring. zzzzzzzzzzz

His own party doesn't want him to win. How they achieve that is perhaps the only interesting part of this whole episode. I guess there are a lot of people with nothing better to do than tune into their daily soap opera so yes I guess the media likes having him around. The ilk of his shenanigans is that they are baseless and used only for some weird attempt at shock value, so therefore predictable and boring. How the GOP is able to sideline him through a brokered convention might be worth a look later on. Until then,zzzzzzzzzzzz.