Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Argus, you're free to support anything you like: I'm a libertarian...do your own thing.

Smash the window on my store and I'll do my own thing.

If you find this to be acceptable behaviour...oh well. Get out of my store...I have glass to clean-up.

Never said it was acceptable behavior. Just said you were acting like these people were burning the city down. It's a small group of idiot college students whining, with a few broken windows thrown into the mix. Big deal. 

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to downplay these riots...I'd expect nothing less of a good Clinton man. :)

I'm simply being honest, in my solid conservative fashion. Feel free to get yourself a Make America Great Again hat and continue to ignore reality.

We certainly don't need more for them in Canada. I only mentioned Vancouver to remind of the hockey riots thing. Perhaps self-destructive rioting is a trademark of unabashed leftism (along with showing your tits at protests).

Edited by OftenWrong
sp.

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

We certainly don't need more for them in Canada. I only mentioned Vancouver to remind of the hickey riots thing. Perhaps self-destructive rioting is a trademark of unabashed leftism (along with showing your tits at protests).

Okay by me as long as Katy Perry's are included.

Just now, OftenWrong said:

We certainly don't need more for them in Canada. I only mentioned Vancouver to remind of the hickey riots thing. Perhaps self-destructive rioting is a trademark of unabashed leftism (along with showing your tits at protests).

Vancouverites joke that anything past Hope BC is 'Beyond Hope'...

:lol:

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Proudly....and I'll own it if it goes sideways.

It will. Trump was an incompetent CEO, and as a person he's go the attention span of a hamster and the self-discipline of a spoiled two year old.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Vancouverites joke that anything past Hope BC is 'Beyond Hope'...

:lol:

Interesting. There is a similar attitude here about Cobourg. The 3-lane highway stops there. Another pejorative is calling someone "North of 7", meaning, highway 7.

We who live 'beyond' are grateful.  :D

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

Interesting. There is a similar attitude here about Cobourg. The 3-lane highway stops there. Another pejorative is calling someone "North of 7", meaning, highway 7.

We who live 'beyond' are grateful.  :D

Oh, you know...we're all knuckle dragging Neanderthals...ook, ook.

42 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Argus, you're free to support anything you like: I'm a libertarian...do your own thing.

Smash the window on my store and I'll do my own thing.

If you find this to be acceptable behaviour...oh well. Get out of my store...I have glass to clean-up.

So about that video he asked for...

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

No video would convince either of you...so I'm going to pass playing your game.

So you don't have the video then.

ive already told you I'm against the protesting and violence, so show me the video of Portland burning to the ground and we can share our disgust.

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

No video would convince either of you...so I'm going to pass playing your game.

“Love the fact that the small groups of protesters last night have passion for our great country. We will all come together and be proud!” Trump.

Maybe you should stop ragging on these passionate people. Even your master admires them.

12 minutes ago, Argus said:

“Love the fact that the small groups of protesters last night have passion for our great country. We will all come together and be proud!” Trump.

Maybe you should stop ragging on these passionate people. Even your master admires them.

Okay...let's do this.

24 minutes ago, Argus said:

He would have said that if he'd lost and it was his supporters protesting.  The trick is to be equally disgusted with those who would use violence of any kind to dispute a fair election result, regardless of who wins.  Like me.

Is the poison-feeder Soros living in America? If so I wish Trump goes after him and has him arrested for inciting hatred because that is what Soros has done for a long time.

Of course I realise that such a wish is just fantasy. Nothing will change and the sorores of this world will go on.

20 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Another fun authentic South Park video about the election:

******** TRIGGER WARNING **********

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzLq2yoPU8

******** TRIGGER WARNING **********

Seen 'Bill and Bill's Gentleman's Club?

22 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Is the poison-feeder Soros living in America? If so I wish Trump goes after him and has him arrested for inciting hatred because that is what Soros has done for a long time.

Of course I realise that such a wish is just fantasy. Nothing will change and the sorores of this world will go on.

Perhaps we could sic Ted Nugent on him...

:P