Trudeau Children's Nannies Being Paid for by Taxpayers

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sophie is too busy working on her singing career to take care of kids.

Yup, what a faux pas at an MLK event... who is going to tell her she can't sing... did she have her hand over her heart too.

As for Trudeau's vacation, I don't care what he pays privately, but I do notice the CBC doesn't seem to be using the freedom of information act to find out who else was on the plane and how much security there was etc. etc. guess it doesn't matter when it's a liberal.

As for Trudeau's vacation, I don't care what he pays privately, but I do notice the CBC doesn't seem to be using the freedom of information act to find out who else was on the plane and how much security there was etc. etc. guess it doesn't matter when it's a liberal.

vacation "over the holidays"... clearly you have no understanding of the time frame associated with 'Access to Information' - and why are you choosing to single out the CBC? Are there no other media companies capable of meeting your 'not noticing' reference? This is Jan 20... per the Access to Information Act, the determined appropriate government institution has 30 days to respond... once the request has actually found its way there after 'pre-processing'... notwithstanding a time response extension can be granted if requested. These particulars apply regardless of party affiliation! :lol:

Edited by waldo

My point is that there is an expression that's sometimes used with wealthy people - they "wear their money well". In other words, they are down to earth people and you wouldn't even know they were rich. I guess I look for more modesty and humility in a leader - especially one who has been heavily criticized as being "elitist". I just continue to see too much "look at me" for my liking. Just my opinion.

Not sure why you think the $2500US a night is not "reliable information" - regardless of the source......are you doubting it's accuracy?

Ya you are really scrambling to find something to complain about. Lol

It's his money ... or hers.

Really totally irrelevant.