Should 8YO girls go topless?..should boys?

If you have a daughter and allow them to to run around naked in a public pool it will attract pedophiles. It's that simple. Why tempt them unnecessarily like that?

Or a son. Pedophiles don't care.

You think pedophiles are only turned on by little girls' nipples and not little boys'?

"tempt" pedophiles?

Pedophiles don't 'give in to temptation'.

They seek out opportunity.

Parents ... and wading pool staff ... watch children for safety and watch out for perverts staring, etc ... regardless of what the children are wearing or not wearing.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think pedophiles are only turned on by little girls' nipples and not little boys'?

"tempt" pedophiles?

Parents ... and wading pool staff ... watch children for safety and watch out for perverts staring, etc ... regardless of what the children are wearing or not wearing.

So you're pro naked kids in public pools too? So if I swim there will I be labeled as bad as well because some naked kids decide to swim when I do? What if a pedophiles erect penis rubs up against a child whose naked? What then?

No need whatsoever to be naked at all times. Do people not have any decency any more or what? It's called having class. Some people are clearly lacking in that department.

So no pedophile has ever given in to temptation in the history of the world. I disagree with you.

Edited by Canada_First

parading children naked in front of a pedophile is certainly inciting trouble

I never said it was an excuse. It's the reason for it happening.

Unh ... No ... "it" happens because pedophiles are criminal creeps.

Highly unlikely "it" will happen when a child is supervised by parents and pool staff but isn't wearing a shirt.

So you're pro naked kids in public pools too? So if I swim there will I be labeled as bad as well because some naked kids decide to swim when I do? What if a pedophiles erect penis rubs up against a child whose naked? What then?

Cops come. You go to jail. You get beat up there ... bad.

Maybe just don't do that. :/

No need whatsoever to be naked at all times. Do people not have any decency any more or what? It's called having class. Some people are clearly lacking in that department.

So no pedophile has ever given in to temptation in the history of the world. I disagree with you.

You want to expand on that?

Perhaps you know more about being a pedophile than I do.

Edited by jacee

Unh ... No ... "it" happens because pedophiles are criminal creeps.

Highly unlikely "it" will happen when a child is supervised by parents and pool staff but isn't wearing a shirt.

No no people are here saying they should be completely naked parading their young naked flesh for all the chicken hawks to see. I think it's a disgusting position but I know that any disagreeing with the left is seen as trolling...

It's our duty as patents to protect our children. Stripping them naked to play in the splash pads and pools isn't protecting them. It's feeding them to the wolves or mire accurately the chicken hawks.

Edited by Canada_First

This is a good point.

Boys should cover up just like girls because some perv may take pictures of bare chested 8 year old boys and get off on them.

Plainly shows the double standard at play here.

And the tortured "logic" of the cover up crowd.

Edited by msj

Creepy.

Go away.

People are saying that patents should feel free to strip down their children completely naked and let them swing in public pools like that. Basically parading them in front if pedophiles. It's sick. Patents have an obligation to protect the children this only endangers them.

Parading your children in front of perverts taking pictures is so gross. Please keep your children wearing appropriate swimwear during the summer. Modesty isn't a crime.

Edited by Canada_First

Yes that's right, better make sure little boys are covered up to prevent the pervs from getting off.

Why not cover up bare legs too?

And arms! Don't forget those lovely lithe arms! Cover them too!

And hair! All slicked back dripping with water!

Oh lawdy lawdy no wonder perverts get so excited.....

Maybe Harper can introduce bill c-52 - an act to enact the personal clothed security of children ... aka the "no child left uncovered" act.

It's about common decency and class. It's simply low class to be naked at all times everywhere in public. Maybe some perverts would like to see it but I don't think most people want to have others sexually organs gyrating in their faces 24 7.

Only if you think there's something intrinsically dirty about the human body.

If there's nothing wrong with naked pubescent girls, then why do we arrest those that possess pictures of them. Maybe taking pictures of nude little 8YO girls is not a bad thing. You guys want to punish the pedophiles, but I guess if there's nothing wrong with naked children, there can't be anything wrong with having pictures of naked 8YO children either. Maybe these guys taking pictures of naked kids are simply liberal minded shutter bugs.

If there's nothing wrong with naked pubescent girls, then why do we arrest those that possess pictures of them.

because we hysterically overreact to things involving kids.

Maybe taking pictures of nude little 8YO girls is not a bad thing.

Well that all depends, doesn't it?

You guys want to punish the pedophiles, but I guess if there's nothing wrong with naked children, there can't be anything wrong with having pictures of naked 8YO children either. Maybe these guys taking pictures of naked kids are simply liberal minded shutter bugs.

What if someone takes a picture of their own naked kid, say, running through the sprinkler in their own backyard? Are they deviants who should be locked up forever?

because we hysterically overreact to things involving kids.

Well that all depends, doesn't it?

What if someone takes a picture of their own naked kid, say, running through the sprinkler in their own backyard? Are they deviants who should be locked up forever?

Were not talking about having naked pictures of your own kids, or private settings.

If a person possesses pictures of naked pubescent children taken at a public pool, school or park, then that should be OK. Right?

If a child is allowed to be naked in public, how can possessing pictures of that naked child be illegal?

Were not talking about having naked pictures of your own kids, or private settings.

Well why not? What's the difference? naked is naked, no?

If a person possesses pictures of naked pubescent children taken at a public pool, school or park, then that should be OK. Right?

Ethicaly? No. Legally? Maybe. Who is being harmed?

I think the standard should be: was the child harmed in the making of the picture?

If not, then no I don't think the "creep" should be arrested.

Oh, and parents can be pedophiles too so this idea of it being ok for a parent to take pictures of his kid being ok but not for a pedophile who is a stranger is truly tortured logic.

Once again, it comes down to actual real harm.

Not perceived, oh that man gives me the creeps and I'm a parent so my child has been hurt, kind of harm.

Thanks, I'm just trying to fully understand that you, Cyber and Jacee are okay with people (I won't even call them pedophiles) who take and possess pictures of naked children.

Again: it all depends on the circumstances in which the photos were taken, but if we're talking about a perv shot taken in a public place, I don't think that should be illegal, even if it is gross and creepy.

But we've also lost track of the issue at hand, which wasn't about full-on nudity anyway.

"tempt" pedophiles?

Exactly the case.

Yes that's right, better make sure little boys are covered up to prevent the pervs from getting off.

Why not cover up bare legs too?

And arms! Don't forget those lovely lithe arms! Cover them too!

And hair! All slicked back dripping with water!

Oh lawdy lawdy no wonder perverts get so excited.....

Maybe Harper can introduce bill c-52 - an act to enact the personal clothed security of children ... aka the "no child left uncovered" act.

Some "perverts" have a foot fetish. Kids should swim in their shoes too.

Really because a lot of pedophiles and child predators are parents and step parents. But you would know that if you actually gave a crap about kids safety and knew anything about the nature of child abuse.