Iran Key To Middle East Peace

Big Guy

Right, so on a thread commenced to spout the virtues of the state of Iran, no one can point out its dismissal human rights failures and the fact it is the leading financier of world terrorism....r because you now know I and others only care about gays if its to slag Iran. Got it. Thanks.

You want to extol those virtues? Tell me this. How many countries has Iran attacked invaded in the last 100 years?

You just like Israel's government make Iran/ Israel's war of words the worlds problem. It isn't. Geographically Israel is not the West as we know it. Sanctions are lifted and there is no incentive for further hostility between Iran and the West. But all the reason for Israel to be concerned because of the balance of power in the Middle East and they know it....

Edited by kactus

That is because the agenda for certain members here is to piss on Iran and Iranians....

But hey you don't have a problem with that. Using human rights in Iran is just an excuse the demonise them all...

Now why would that be wrong if someone did the same thing to Israel and criticise their governments brutal policies? Hmmm...

How is bring to light the Iranian governments persecution of its people pissing and demonizing those victims?

In your zeal to defend the regime you fail to be coherent in response.

Show me one word where I have demonized an Iranian.

See the difference between us is you do not differentiate between Israelis, Israeli Jews, Israel, Iran and Iranians. I do differentiate with them and its precisely because my comments are directed at misjustice to Iranian people.

You just can't handle the criticism of anything but Israel.

If you are that emotionally connected to the Iranian government you can't handle the truth about what its doing, it speaks for itself.

You want to go on the piss on Israel thread and actually piss on its government's policy and not its people for choosing to be Jews, good for you.

Edited by Rue

Que?

You are the one contradicting yourself. I have criticised the actions of the Israeli government their treatment of Palestinians and their illegal settlement. There is no denying and I will continue to do so. There is a clear distinction. But you cannot handle this because you do the same and if someone criticises your country you take it as anti semite.

I have not seen you once talking good of Iran or Iranians. Infant like the silent majority here you wouldn't care about Iranians unless it is for political motivations....Why should I give you the benefit of the doubt that you make that distinction clear?

Your comments and national geographic special on Iran can be summarized as follows.

1. Iran is not and has never been in the Middle East no more than Turkey is-geography is not your strong suit;

2. this shtick you engage of in taking all the horrors Iran has engaged in and in one quick poof, deny them and claim its

made up by Mossad and the CIA is lame;

3. Iran is standing up for its rights? Go tell that to the citizens of Iran whose rights it crushes each and every day.

What on earth is this.

1 - When did I say that Iran is not in middle east!!! You make up things to cover your weakness and discredit me for things I have never said.

2 - Iran has not engaged in horrors more than Israel has.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Without the the Iranian Army...which had zero interest in being best buds with the Soviet Union...there would have been no coup. The Army actually did the coup...not the CIA. The CIA provided bribe money and a large cargo aircraft for the Shah to get in, out and around Iran as needed.

The Shah is made out as a CIA stooge by numerous folks who conveniently forget that the Shah was put on the Peacock Throne by Stalin in 1941...not the CIA in 1953.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Without the the Iranian Army...which had zero interest in being best buds with the Soviet Union...there would have been no coup. The Army actually did the coup...not the CIA. The CIA provided bribe money and a large cargo aircraft for the Shah to get in, out and around Iran as needed.

The Shah is made out as a CIA stooge by numerous folks who conveniently forget that the Shah was put on the Peacock Throne by Stalin in 1941...not the CIA in 1953.

Rewriting the history!!!! As Reagan said a good Russian historian is the one who can predict the past accurately.

On 19 August, a pro-Shah mob paid by the CIA marched on Mosaddegh's residence. According to the CIA's declassified documents and records, some of the most feared mobsters inTehran were hired by the CIA to stage pro-Shah riots on 19 August. Other CIA-paid men were brought into Tehran in buses and trucks, and took over the streets of the city. Between 300 and 800 people were killed because of the conflict.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

You want to extol those virtues? Tell me this. How many countries has Iran attacked invaded in the last 100 years?

You just like Israel's government make Iran/ Israel's war of words the worlds problem. It isn't. Geographically Israel is not the West as we know it. Sanctions are lifted and there is no incentive for further hostility between Iran and the West. But all the reason for Israel to be concerned because of the balance of power in the Middle East and they know it....

Outright invasions don't happen unless you are bigger players like the US or Russia. Iran, like Saudi Arabia sponsors a good deal of terrorism in the Middle East. Now whether that is a response from western aggression, or something Iran does for kicks.. who knows.

But we could stay on topic regarding Iran.

Rewriting the history!!!! As Reagan said a good Russian historian is the one who can predict the past accurately.

On 19 August, a pro-Shah mob paid by the CIA marched on Mosaddegh's residence. According to the CIA's declassified documents and records, some of the most feared mobsters inTehran were hired by the CIA to stage pro-Shah riots on 19 August. Other CIA-paid men were brought into Tehran in buses and trucks, and took over the streets of the city. Between 300 and 800 people were killed because of the conflict.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

You're free to point out all the CIA men in the pictures of the Iranian Army conducting the coup.

:)

Outright invasions don't happen unless you are bigger players like the US or Russia. Iran, like Saudi Arabia sponsors a good deal of terrorism in the Middle East. Now whether that is a response from western aggression, or something Iran does for kicks.. who knows.

But we could stay on topic regarding Iran.

Russia invaded Iran in 1941 and installed the Shah.

Russia and the British invaded Iran and replaced the father with the son, in order to secure Iranian oil fields and ensure Allied supply lines.

The British got involved as not to lose the oil fields to Stalin. The 1946 UN Crisis relived this event. Want to discuss?

There was already a Shah in power. The father.

But you need to stay focused: It was the Russians AND the British who invaded Iran and pushed in The Shah's son who was more willing to give the Allies what they wanted: Oil and the supply route.

The Father was pro-Nazi....Stalin removed him during Operation Barbarossa.