2014 U.S. Mid-term Elections

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I'll step out of this thread so you can have an interesting and rational discussion with Shady about the US Mid-Term Elections. Keep me posted on how that goes for you.

pulease! It's bad enough you had to proxy the supposed "interesting and rational discussion" in the other thread... I simply chose to play your own words back to you (and only after you've taken a penchant to self-moderate a few of my posts of late). But no worries; carry on!

before you're banned again... I'll ask again: why are you so scared... in Canada?

Does it really matter if I'm banned from a dead forum? I come here, have my fun the ngo away for a while. I don't really care. I put my opinions out there ,everyone thinks Im trolling but I'm not. These are my true feelings. I am not scared. I was thinking of coming here with a much more victimized slant but it didn't work out that way.

Let's try and stay on topic. Start your own thread if you wanna talk about this crap. It's suppose to be about the upcoming mid-term elections.

Apparently you are the only one aware of what is in play. Maybe they need some help understanding:

Midterm elections in the United States refer to general elections in the United States that are held two years after the quadrennial (four-year) elections for the President of the United States (i.e. near the midpoint of the four-year presidential term).

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/

Edited by bush_cheney2004

• 2 weeks later...

President Obama has already been very "pro" Wall Street....no change there.

This is true, and yet not "pro" enough for some. There wouldn't be a Consumer Financial Protection Bureau if Republicans had control of the senate, for example.

-k

From the guy who hasn't been able to get a budget through Congress since 2009 or so? Even the Hated One, Dubya, could get Dem congressmen to vote in his budgets and bills. Obama just goes and pouts on the links. For that and his other sins, he's losing the Senate this time around. He'll probably blame racist voters.

The upcoming elections have everything to do with supression of votes. Not sure why you would see differently.

Oh I know. Liberals can never lose an election without it being because of supression. Otherwise, they should win 100% of all elections.