NASA's TETRAD and The Coming Four Blood Moons

betsy

The title should've read NASA's TETRAD and The COMING FOUR BLOOD MOONS.

About a month or so ago, John Hagee was talking about the coming four blood moons when I stumbled onto that channel. He was already in the middle of it, but I was intrigued by what he was actually explaining. I got glued to the tv. :)

He was connecting NASA's predictions of coming solar and lunar eclipses (a group of 4) in 2014-2015, with the blood moons of the past.

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/OH/OH2014.html

It's not about the man who's delivering the message.

It's about the message.

He reiterated several times that he's not making the prophesy. What he's doing is simply using the scientific predictions of NASA and connecting them with the history of Israel, and he's basing this on biblical verses ( Genesis, Joel, Ezekiel, and Luke).

The last 3 times the blood moons - those sets of 4 - appeared were in 1492, 1948 and 1967. NASA kept a record of those.....however, Hagee checked out those dates and those dates were significant in Israel's history.

In 1492 the Edict of Expulsion was decreed in Spain. (The discovery of America is somehow related with this.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2147558/Christopher-Columbus-Jewish-looking-new-homeland-discovered-America-historians-say.html#ixzz2iLcOlf67

In 1948, Israel was granted his statehood. Jews came home.

In 1967, that was the miracle 6-day war. Jerusalem was reunited with Israel.

For the complete video of the John Hagee presentation/sermon: "The Four Blood Moons"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiUXLUBri2Q

AT another forum, I was given additional information about this. One of the information is a quite something - it's more in-depth and it included charts and videos.

At the very bottom of the page is a fascinating 6-part video : 2015 Blood Red Moon.
They have a Jewish Minister from El Shaddai going in-depth with his explanation about Hebrew Feasts and Hebrew interpretations, and showing how the Biblical verses tied in....a lot of the confusing verses start to make sense. A must-see!!!

I just feel that I have to share this with you, guys....the 6-part videos are only approx. 10 minutes each at the most.

http://www.jesusonmymind.com/services

God bless you all.

Edited by betsy

I haven't the time, or really the interest, to investigate the actual dates of the blood moons, but somebody may be lying or massaging the data to achieve the appearance of a trend. This 5 minute video shows how the dates don't really line up. I'm not sure if it is completely accurate but those who want to believe the prophecy claims may also want to verify them.

Prophetic Blood Moons Debunked

I haven't the time, or really the interest, to investigate the actual dates of the blood moons, but somebody may be lying or massaging the data to achieve the appearance of a trend. This 5 minute video shows how the dates don't really line up. I'm not sure if it is completely accurate but those who want to believe the prophecy claims may also want to verify them.

Prophetic Blood Moons Debunked

Seeing only one true 'Blood Moon' is possible during a 365 day period....

The Harvest Moon is the full Moon before the Fall Equinox. The Hunter's Moon is the first full Moon after....

Thank you for the given Blood-Moons-Supposedly-Debunked site.

That guy who made that video/statement was missing the point.

Whether the dates are bang-on or not, is not the point.

There are numerous blood moons throughout history. They didn't all pertain or connect to Israel.

But....

Blood moons - sets of 4 - all falling on Jewish feasts, and happening 3 times within a century, is remarkable to say the least. Not to mention that significant historical events happened to Israel/Jews along those time-lines.

Whether the 6-day war involving Israel is indeed a miracle or not, is still not the point.

That's up to individual interpretation. The issue is not about what you think of each and every historical event.

The fact still remains that Israel prevailed against the odds during the 6-day war.

Israel's Miracle Vistory

One hundred and thirty-one hours and fifty minutes. That’s all it took for the tiny nation of Israel to devastate the armies of Egypt, Jordan and Syria between June 5 and June 10, 1967. In just six days, Israel changed the course of Middle East history and politics.

At the end of one of the shortest wars in history, more than 10,000 Egyptians, 700 Jordanians and 400 Syrians had died; in addition, more than 20,000 from the three nations were wounded. Israel, on the other hand, claimed fewer than 800 dead, 2,563 wounded. That amounts to Israel killing 25 enemy troops for every one Israeli lost.

http://www.thetrumpet.com/article/3636.27687.95.0/world/israels-miracle-victory

I just provided this thread, and all these info for contemplation. You may choose to pooh-pooh it or not.

If however, your interest is piqued, don't just stop at Hagee's video. Scroll down.

Check out the 6-parts video at the bottom of the OP (link given). Those videos are only about 10 minutes each. They don't involve Hagee, and they're more in depth.

Edited by betsy

So the moon has turned to blood... according to the bible, this was supposed to happen on judgement day. Well? Where is he? If there have been lots of these moons, where the heck is he?

Bible prophecy can mean anything to anyone. It is just silly.

So the moon has turned to blood... according to the bible, this was supposed to happen on judgement day. Well? Where is he? If there have been lots of these moons, where the heck is he?

Bible prophecy can mean anything to anyone. It is just silly.

See you later at the goat sacrifice?

:lol:

On the night I was born...the Moon turned a fire red.

Well my poor mother cried out "Lord, the gypsy was right!"

And I seen her, fell down right dead...

Wouldn't it be nice if magic, omnipotent beings would just tell us their wishes rather than communicating through obscure methods that don't quite hold up to rational scrutiny? This moon BS is akin to those people whose purchase comes to a significant amount like $7.77 and they take that as a sign they should buy a lottery ticket. The fewer unsupported beliefs we habour the better.

You people are making fun of Betsy's religious beliefs, and you should feel bad.

This "Blood Moon" event is a serious scientific phenomenon, and deserves careful consideration.

On a completely unrelated note, I've become aware of another scientific phenomenon called the "Kimmy Sunrise". It's quite rare, and I was just checking through the Naval Observatory records and it's amazing how close the recent Kimmy Sunrises coincide with tragic disasters.

December 26, 2004 (Indonesia tsunami)

August 28, 2005 (Hurricane Katrina)

July 3, 2006 (Chris Pronger trade)

January 12, 2010 (Haiti earthquake)

March 11, 2011 (Japan tsunami)

NASA data indicates that another Kimmy Sunrise could be upon us any day. That doesn't necessarily mean that there will be a terrible disaster to go along with it, but it is a little unsettling.

Now, obviously I'm not going to tell you that you should prepare for some kind of disaster by praying for salvation or any of that sort of thing. However, I think this would be a great time to mention that I've discovered some great deals on insurance! Send me a PM for information on how you could save 10% or more on insurance... just in case.

-k