Justin Bieber

Topaz

Searching different news site , like I do everyday, I came across an article about Justin Bieber and this time his bus was searched and found pot. This immature 19 year, needs someone to have a serious talk about life before he ends up 6 feet under or in jail. Any article I've read, all the comments from the public can't stand the guy. Personally, I think he's just -singer, nothing outstanding but the money and the power it brings, shows he can't handle it and he needs to take a vacation from music and growup. Thoughts? http://blogs.windsorstar.com/2013/07/29/u-s-authorities-stop-justin-bieber-tour-bus-at-ambassador-bridge-seize-drugs/

Can't stand him. My little cousin listens to him all the time and claims she loves him .. yeeesh.

Peeing in a bucket in a restaurant, spitting at people off balconies. Being an overall idiot. He is loosing it. And the record company is only going to get a couple more years out of him anyways. They used him up as much as they could.

HE may not been on the bus but there have been stories out there of him doing drugs and hangin around other musicians that are known to to do drugs in the US. He also have problem with the police with his driving. I'm surprised he hasn't been deport back to Canada but then again he is making money and helping their economy. His supporters are 6-up and I'm not worry about their reaction.

Guest American Woman

HE may not been on the bus but there have been stories out there of him doing drugs and hangin around other musicians that are known to to do drugs in the US. He also have problem with the police with his driving. I'm surprised he hasn't been deport back to Canada but then again he is making money and helping their economy. His supporters are 6-up and I'm not worry about their reaction.

People aren't deported based on "stories out there.;" there's no reason for him to be deported.

Edited by American Woman

Last I heard, the Biebs was spitting off his hotel balcony at groups of his own fans.

Class act.

On the bright side, Justin did co-star in what is possibly one of the greatest Saturday Night Live skits to never actually air...

...and then mah daddy, he pointed at an old oak tree, and he said "WHO DIS!?"

And I said "daddy... that's a tree."

And he said. "ohhh!"

Song For Daddy.

-k