Mulcair in RCMP Police Chase Refuses to Stop..

And simply states when cornered in a Parking lot "Don't you know who I am"?

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/06/13/mulcair-apologizes-after-running-stop-signs-on-parliament-hill-with-rcmp-in-pursuit/

The entitlement this guy exudes is sometimes confusing. He was later forced to apologize

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NDP burnt their bridges under Layton when it sided with the conservatives in so many instances in order to show itself opposed to the Liberals. Now with Trudeau rising it shouldn't be long before the NDP is completely sidelined and we form a united front against the rabid right of conservatism in Canada. We've been divided for too long and it's time the NDP went away. Before it and this new criminal Mulcair can do more damage to Canada, including our good image in the world.

Ignorance to the law.. Or being Ignorant is not an excuse..

Your biased assumption then is that running 4-5 Stop signs would be ok if not being chased by the police.

Nicely plaid sir... Nicely plaid.. :rolleyes:

your linked article speaks for itself - like I said, your fake 'trumped-up' outrage is noted... except PIK didn't notice - he's started his own outrage thread!

c'mon... if you watch the vid, it's clear Mulcair didn't hear the officer's lights! :lol:

your linked article speaks for itself - like I said, your fake 'trumped-up' outrage is noted... except PIK didn't notice - he's started his own outrage thread!

c'mon... if you watch the vid, it's clear Mulcair didn't hear the officer's lights! :lol:

Maybe the RCMP officer was wearing a turban. I understand Mulcair doesn't approve of turbans.

Update: Mulcair said it was all "a Miss-understanding".... Correct Angry-Tom! The officer simply Didn't know who you were right?

And this doozy! “Don’t you know who I am?” Mulcair said, according to CTV, warning the officer he would be in a lot of trouble.

I can not believe the arrogance of the NDP and the entitlements or assumed entitlements..

Edited by Fletch 27

You understand he's tartan and his "Plaid" comments are very well know right??

Don't tell me I know mulcair and his faults more than you?

apparently, this is the Irish plaid tartan for the surname "Mulcair" - you're welcome! :lol:

1795.gif

It was a coronation for Mulcair... I agree 100% about Cullen being a far better choice.. He would have kept the NDP momentum going I believe but Mulcair has now welcomed the Liberals back into the game.. I much rather would have seen a stronger NDP than it is now.. Mulcair opened the gates

I hate Mulcair more and more every day. Such a horrible decision for leader. Should have been Nathan Cullen, but he had to go the party cooperation route killing his chances.

Arrogant and stupid, if this happened as was reported. Mulcair air should know better. But traffic violations are pretty minor compared to potential bribing of senators by the PMO and senators ripping off taxpayers.

You understand he's tartan and his "Plaid" comments are very well know right??

Don't tell me I know mulcair and his faults more than you?

hey now! It was a play on your use of "plaid" instead of "played"... if you have more to say on "tartan and Plaid", please do.

It was a coronation for Mulcair... I agree 100% about Cullen being a far better choice.. He would have kept the NDP momentum going I believe but Mulcair has now welcomed the Liberals back into the game.. I much rather would have seen a stronger NDP than it is now.. Mulcair opened the gates

huh! Wasn't Cullen the guy who wanted to forge an 'alliance' with the Liberals?

waldo, on 13 Jun 2013 - 2:38 PM, said:

I can't hear the officer's lights either. I do now and then hear a police car siren.

Verrrryyyy Innteerrresting.. he runs 5 stop signs then says "Do you know who I am"..

Mr. Angry indeed... :D

Imagine the outrage if that had been a conservative :lol:

You would have no outrage from conservatives like yourself... you save it for "the left". You would minimize it as much as possible...

I would say was stupid and arrogant... like I would with anyone who does such a thing.

Arrogant and stupid, if this happened as was reported. Mulcair air should know better. But traffic violations are pretty minor compared to potential bribing of senators by the PMO and senators ripping off taxpayers.

The incident doesn't quite seem to be so bad. He drove through the gate at parliament, waving to the guard, as he typically does every morning. For some reason the officer didn't recognize him, so Mulcair quite logically, considering he's there every day, said, "Don't you know who I am?" This is all blown out of proportion, but I stand by my earlier statement. Mulcair is a lame duck and I'm disappointed with the NDP right now. He's done very little imo. Grilling Harper during QP the other day was great, but the NDP needs to stop with the pet issues and start looking at the big picture.