Should Marijuana Be Legal?

On 12/14/2016 at 6:11 PM, Boges said:

So the report I cited is wrong?

The report you cited doesn't make much sense. No. There are reasons to go through the legal market even if it's a small amount higher than the illegal one. It can't be double the price or a lot higher, but it can be higher and still draw customers.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Canadianjim said:

If that was true there would be no cartels or criminals involved in Pot. Facts are stubborn

If it were not true, there would be no small-time folk growing and selling weed. Facts are stubborn.

I said it is easy for a person to but locally grown mum&pop produced weed. I didn't say drug cartels never sell weed. 

Edited by BubberMiley

9 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

If it were not true, there would be no small-time folk growing and selling weed. Facts are stubborn.

I said it is easy for a person to but locally grown mum&pop produced weed. I didn't say drug cartels never sell weed. 

The issue was should the government control the pot industry. That is the reason that I believe they should. To make sure there is no money in it for the cartels. As far as home grown , I would like people to be able to do it like making your own wine and beer. Why not. Selling? hmm.. not so sure. That opens the door to corruption and people messing with the  quality and additives. So grow for yourself but only the  government can approve vendors that  meet certain criteria.