Global elite

Topaz

British public speaker, David Icke, feels that the world is being manipulate by the global elite who is controlling society's reality and one way of doing is by left vs right and then succeeding is dividing society. Listen to what he says and see if you agree and if there is any truth to what he speaks of. http://www.infowars.com/david-icke-bilderbergs-grip-on-the-world-an-infowars-exclusive/

British public speaker, David Icke, feels that the world is being manipulate by the global elite who is controlling society's reality and one way of doing is by left vs right and then succeeding is dividing society. Listen to what he says and see if you agree and if there is any truth to what he speaks of. http://www.infowars.com/david-icke-bilderbergs-grip-on-the-world-an-infowars-exclusive/

I'm not going anywhere near Icke. But we are certainly creating a global elite and many technoserfs. And they'll be much harder to dislodge because they are global. As far as conspiracies go, I'm sure they're out there, but probably not as effective as is made out, and not one grand conspiracy. And none of them are aliens.

Listen to what he says and see if you agree and if there is any truth to what he speaks of.

Listened to the last half of it. He's right that their are forces beyond politicians who control things, but he's wrong, and I don't see much if any evidence for it, that politicians are controlled by these elite "families" he's speaks of. It's not a bunch of powerful family bloodlines are some other conspiracy that controls, it's right out in the open, it is powerful lobby/interest group actors like big oil/energy, big pharma, big agriculture, defense industry (re: military industrial complex), the Israel lobby, NRA, unions, etc. that control agendas.

Citizen pressure (us) is a also pressure group, but it's only one among the many mentioned, and the general voting public aren't as organized and don't lobby with one voice and don't give party/candidate donations or post-election jobs & aren't friends with some of these politicians like some of these other lobby forces are/do.

Listened to the last half of it. He's right that their are forces beyond politicians who control things, but he's wrong, and I don't see much if any evidence for it, that politicians are controlled by these elite "families" he's speaks of. It's not a bunch of powerful family bloodlines are some other conspiracy that controls, it's right out in the open, it is powerful lobby/interest group actors like big oil/energy, big pharma, big agriculture, defense industry (re: military industrial complex), the Israel lobby, NRA, unions, etc. that control agendas.

As we've seen, a lot of it isn't right out in the open. But it's not one giant conspiracy either. Many of the groups you speak of pull in different directions.

At the heart of his theories lies the idea that a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie.[3]
Edited by Canuckistani

As we've seen, a lot of it isn't right out in the open. But it's not one giant conspiracy either. Many of the groups you speak of pull in different directions.

What isn't out in the open? Closed door meetings with lobbyists, phone calls we don't know about, sure. But there's no secret club behind the curtain pulling strings.

...Citizen pressure (us) is a also pressure group.....and don't give party/candidate donations or post-election jobs & aren't friends with some of these politicians like some of these other lobby forces are/do.

This is not true for the usual implicit/explicit American references you have made, as some of the largest lobby groups are citizen member driven and financed (e.g. AARP, NRA, unions). Citizens do collectively contribute millions of dollars to political candidates and single issue lobbying organizations.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

i don't think we have a scenario where the heads of the families meet up once a month, planning their control over the world.

there is also the federal reserve and the financial sector that have a huge influence over what happens.

i agree, it's right out in the open. all we need to do is to follow the money trail. look at the campaign donations to politicians and look at who ends up becoming advisors to the government.

Icke also believes in the Moon Matrix.

What ? You never heard of it ?

Moon Matrix

The Moon Matrix is introduced in Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More (2010), in which he writes that the Earth and the collective human mind are manipulated from the Moon, a spacecraft and inter-dimensional, inter-density portal controlled by the reptilians. The Moon Matrix is a broadcast from that spacecraft to the "human body-computer," specifically to the left hemisphere of the brain, which gives us our sense of reality. He writes: "We are living in a dreamworld within a dreamworld—a Matrix within the virtual-reality universe—and it is being broadcast from the Moon." Unless people force themselves to become fully conscious, their minds are the Moon's mind, an idea further explored in his Remember Who You Are: Remember 'Where' You Are and Where You 'Come' From (2012).

Just want to put it out there that David Icke has some crackpot theories... namely that aliens have infiltrated the New World Order... anyway.

The reason for Icke's thinking on that is it seems part of the human brain has 'reptilian' structures within it. We share some similarities in how the brain is made up. But overall I stay away from that part of his stuff, it's not provable and works against him for the most part. It turns off people who might actually benefit from what he is saying.

Take it with some salt.

What isn't out in the open? Closed door meetings with lobbyists, phone calls we don't know about, sure. But there's no secret club behind the curtain pulling strings.

True, the clubs are not secret, but what they do seems to be quite secretive. I recall when the Bilderbergs had their annual meeting in Ottawa a few years ago. The Ottawa Police were not even allowed on the grounds of the Brookstreet Hotel. The elite had their own security.

The reason for Icke's thinking on that is it seems part of the human brain has 'reptilian' structures within it. We share some similarities in how the brain is made up. But overall I stay away from that part of his stuff, it's not provable and works against him for the most part. It turns off people who might actually benefit from what he is saying.

Take it with some salt.

Errrr...how exactly did you benefit from his work? Are you from the constellation Draco by chance?

Sure it does seem to be out in the open, but not many know that the current House of Windsor has it's roots in Germany.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha

The name Saxe-Coburg-Gotha also may refer to the family of the ruling House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, which played many varied roles in nineteenth and twentieth-century European dynastic and political history, branches of which currently reign in Belgium and the Commonwealth realms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Windsor

The House of Windsor is the royal house of the Commonwealth realms. It was founded by King George V by royal proclamation on the 17 July 1917, when he changed the name of his family from the German Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (a branch of the House of Wettin) to the English Windsor, due to the anti-German sentiment in the United Kingdom during World War I. Currently, the most prominent member of the House of Windsor is Queen Elizabeth II, the reigning monarch of the Commonwealth realms.

The Germans changed their name, and became English it seems.

Troll harder Dog.

Seriously...you think Icke has good ideas while at the same time as believing in aliens from Draco? That's Mormon/Scientology crazy, you do realize...but, this is your chance to show me the Icke light. Shine away, GH.

True, the clubs are not secret, but what they do seems to be quite secretive. I recall when the Bilderbergs had their annual meeting in Ottawa a few years ago. The Ottawa Police were not even allowed on the grounds of the Brookstreet Hotel. The elite had their own security.

Ummm, that is very common at high levels. Security circles are carefully drawn like rings on an onion and nobody from another security service is allowed inside that circle. For example the Ottawa cops would have responisbility externally at the hotel, a private force would have care inside for plenary sessions and many of the participants would have strong personal secuirty circles, staffed solely by their own people.

The reason is obvious: security people are armed and trained, and a provide a way to mount an attack from within.

Seriously...you think Icke has good ideas while at the same time as believing in aliens from Draco? That's Mormon/Scientology crazy, you do realize...but, this is your chance to show me the Icke light. Shine away, GH.

What is it with you and your conjecturing? You sure like making shit up about me and trotting that out like it's going to garner any kind of civil debate with you. Then you wonder why your questions are not entertained. Which then gives you the chance to say that I cannot answer your questions.

I know for you this is a form of entertainment, but to others we actually like to discuss some things with come civility, regardless of the disagreements between us and the topic at hand.

Ummm, that is very common at high levels. Security circles are carefully drawn like rings on an onion and nobody from another security service is allowed inside that circle. For example the Ottawa cops would have responisbility externally at the hotel, a private force would have care inside for plenary sessions and many of the participants would have strong personal secuirty circles, staffed solely by their own people.

From what I understand, the Ottawa Police were not even allowed on the grounds of the hotel. But I guess you are correct that they did take care of the area around the hotel.

The reason is obvious: security people are armed and trained, and a provide a way to mount an attack from within.

I will guess you meant to prevent an attack from within.

Edited by GostHacked

What is it with you and your conjecturing? You sure like making shit up about me and trotting that out like it's going to garner any kind of civil debate with you. Then you wonder why your questions are not entertained. Which then gives you the chance to say that I cannot answer your questions.

I know for you this is a form of entertainment, but to others we actually like to discuss some things with come civility, regardless of the disagreements between us and the topic at hand.

i'm generally a patient person, but at the end, putting him on ignore was the best option.

Edited by bud

I will guess you meant to prevent an attack from within.

No, I meant an attack from bad guys posing as security, which is an excellent and timeworn way to kill VIPs. Hello, Indira Gandhi. It does not help to surround a VIP with security if you cannot trust the secuirty people themselves to be who they say they are. So in the example cited, the Ottawa cops stay outside, there is no need for any secuirty inside to wonder if the guys wandering inside with automatic weapons and Ottawa cop uniforms are actually Ottawa cops. If the RCMP are the inside secuirty squad, they will be more or less known to each other. And the final, personal security level will all be known to each other. Rings on an onion, and they do not overlap.

Isn't Icke the kook that thinks the global elite are actually reptillian aliens,or other such crap?