Rob Ford loses it again

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This event really changes nothing in the grand scheme of things.

People who think Ford is an embarrassment will continue to think so and this only bolsters the opinion of those that think the Star are being childish in their endless pursuit of Ford.

The only thing that'll make this story really juicy is if the reporter does end up getting charged. What type of photos are on his phone?

Edited by Boges

The reporter really should have let Ford punch him. Now that's a story.

Actually,duck Fatass's punch ('cause there's no way that lardass could get a serious punch off within 30 seconds!! :lol: ) ...The deck his fat ass in self defense...

Edited by Jack Weber

This event really changes nothing in the grand scheme of things.

People who think Ford is an embarrassment will continue to think so and this only bolsters the opinion of those that think the Star are being childish in their endless pursuit of Ford.

The only thing that'll make this story really juicy is if the reporter does end up getting charged. What type of photos are on his phone?

What needs to happen is that Mayor McCheese should be ordered to release the video he claims to have..

And then have the police charge him with uttering threats and assault.

But we know that'll never happen because, well his Lardship's a habitual liar and his track record of bs(claiming proof then refusing to release the 911 tapes) will continue

What needs to happen is that Mayor McCheese should be ordered to release the video he claims to have..

And then have the police charge him with uttering threats and assault.

But we know that'll never happen because, well his Lardship's a habitual liar and his track record of bs(claiming proof then refusing to release the 911 tapes) will continue

Well apparently the reporter lied about his phone being dead and Bob Hepburn, from the Star, is on record as saying there was no assault.

Also Rob Ford's neighbours were on record saying that he was snooping. They were the ones that tipped him off.

Edited by Boges

Well apparently the reporter lied about his phone being dead and Bob Hepburn, from the Star, is on record as saying there was no assault.

Also Rob Ford's neighbours were on record saying that he was snooping. They were the ones that tipped him off.

Cite? cite? and?

Cite? cite? and?

I heard about the cell phone on the radio, can't cite that.

but

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/toronto/mayor-ford-reporter-was-nowhere-near-land-he-was-investigating/article2421209/

Zdravko Gagro, the neighbour who alerted Mr. Ford to the reporter's presence, said he saw a man with a cellphone near the back fence and feared he was taking pictures. The neighbour said he heard the man talking on the phone but couldn’t be sure what else he was doing.

“I say [to Mr. Ford] somebody’s behind our property, seems to be spying on you,” Mr. Gagro recalled, standing in his backyard. “I says somebody is there and somebody doing unusual, you know, they could take a, you know, picture. Or. They have a cell, I see it, they have cell. They have something else they are doing. Doing something unusual.”

and

No where in this story from the Star detailing the events from Dale's perspective does it say he was assaulted. If he had been assaulted wouldn't he have said so?

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1172308--mayor-rob-ford-chases-and-confronts-toronto-star-reporter-daniel-dale

Edited by Boges

Kay here

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2012/05/02/19710081.html

"He was on public land, he was not on the Ford property," Hepburn said. "Daniel went out to check the property, Ford apparently came out of the house into the park, parkland, and cornered Daniel, yelling at him with his fist cocked to drop the Blackberry or cellphone anyway and his tape recorder, which Daniel did."

Hepburn said Dale ran back to his car and called into the Star office.

"There was nothing physical or anything," he said.

Asked if Dale was taking pictures of the mayor's backyard, Hepburn said, "his BlackBerry died, I'm told."

"The battery had died," he said. "I was told that Daniel's BlackBerry that would have shot the photos actually died."

So if there are photos of his Ford's place on Dale's phone that means he's the one that actually lied. We'll see I guess.

So checking out the public land the mayor wants to buy = intimidation and stalking?

At night? And the neighbor saw him standing on some cinderblocks to get a better view into the mayor's yard.

It's amazing the personal attacks from this board towards Mayor Ford. Fatass, lardass, McCheese, I haven't heard some of this garbage since elementary school, it's ridiculous not to mention against the forum guidelines. Regardless of what you think of this guy, it seems to me he's caught no matter what he tries to do. Either let the biased media invade his privacy and harass him trying to dig up a story on him or confront the media be accused of over reacting.

The fact that he's overweight should have nothing to do with anything, and personal attacks against him for this only shows the inability of some to control their own reactions, making them guilty of the same thing they are accusing Mr. Ford of. This goes for the Star as well, attacking him for eating at a KFC tells me that they have no concept of sound journalistic practices, and gutter journalism such as skulking around his backyard looking for garbage falls on the same level as far as I'm concerned

Edited by Spiderfish

If nothing else , Mayor Rob has surplanted Mayor Mel as the biggest buffoon this city has seen since Ballard.

Thats saying a lot.

He is an embarassment to the city, his family and weight watchers.

REporters should start addressing him as Your Lardship.

Got any more fat jokes you can insert into your sophisticated political commentary, Guyser?

It's really amazing the amount of vitriol and open hatred the looney left displays towards what is, in the end, nothing but a local city mayor whose big crime it seems, is to have the sheer audacity to try and reign in wasteful spending.

It's amazing the personal attacks from this board towards Mayor Ford. Fatass, lardass, McCheese, I haven't heard some of this garbage since elementary school, it's ridiculous not to mention against the forum guidelines. Regardless of what you think of this guy, it seems to me he's caught no matter what he tries to do. Either let the biased media invade his privacy and harass him trying to dig up a story on him or confront the media be accused of over reacting.

And to think I was suspended for a month for referring to the esteemed band council of Attawapiskat as dumbass incompetents. Ah, but that was for saying something bad about NATIVES. Saying insulting things about a conservative white mayor, that's not going to get any kind of punishment, right?

It's really amazing the amount of vitriol and open hatred the looney left displays towards what is, in the end, nothing but a local city mayor whose big crime it seems, is to have the sheer audacity to try and reign in wasteful spending.

It's normal.

The guy has had a lot of crap pile up and when your resume is that bad, people will say shitty things about you.

Karma's a bitch.

Well said !!!

I really don't see how it's appropriate to make fun of people with weight problems, nor do I see how it adds to the issue of good governance or good political discourse.

The Star's cartoon is as inappropriate as many of the inane comments on here.

And to think I was suspended for a month for referring to the esteemed band council of Attawapiskat as dumbass incompetents. Ah, but that was for saying something bad about NATIVES. Saying insulting things about a conservative white mayor, that's not going to get any kind of punishment, right?

usual double standards.

Edited by scribblet

I would have sympathy for you if you could prove the natives deserved your trash, but the mayor doesn't deserve his comeuppance.

usual double standards.

Yes, I guess it is hypocritical to whine about other people being rude while detailing how you are often rude yourself, but I'm surprised you would call him on it. I've never known you to be anything but hyperpartisan. Way to go!

I would have sympathy for you if you could prove the natives deserved your trash, but the mayor doesn't deserve his comeuppance.

Oh come on, he behaved like a rutting buffalo.

A little comeuppance is to be expected.

He is what he is. He's a drama queen. He's gonna get noticed. I'm sure it's no surprise to him.