• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Conservatives have a reputation of voter fraud? Please cite a past election where they did improper robocalling.

IDK about voter fraud..but improper robocalling (Irwin Cotler)

In and out scheme..Tony Clements slush fund

Muzzling scientists .. Bev Oda..Bernier, Mackays lying and cover ups and getting the military to dig up "dirt" on another mp, the criminal harper chose for senates, harpers aide that had a history of being convicted of FRAUD

his crusade against marijuana

ask the liberals if reputations stick..LOL

The CPC have a dirty reputation now and they will be gone in 3 years because these things add up over the years

Edited by olpfan1

IDK about voter fraud..but improper robocalling (Irwin Cotler)

In and out scheme..

Muzzling scientists .. Bev Oda..Bernier, Mackays lying and cover ups and getting the military to dig up "dirt" on another mp, the criminal harper chose for senates, harpers aide that had a history of being convicted of FRAUD

his crusade against marijuana

ask the liberals if reputations stick..LOL

The CPC have a dirty reputation now and they will be gone in 3 years because these things add up over the years

None of those things have ever stuck to the government and only get rabid partisans like you worked up. And none of those make people that would otherwise support the government to turn against them assuming no more information regarding this issue is unearthed.

None of those things have ever stuck to the government and only get rabid partisans like you worked up. And none of those make people that would otherwise support the government to turn against them assuming no more information regarding this issue is unearthed.

It's the little things that add up over time and turf a government..not the big things

..you think Sponsorship scandal is what led people voting CPC? ha, Chretien was a dirty dirty man before that scandal came to light in the public

what happened was over time people got tired of the liberals arrogance and tiny scandals

sponsorship scandal was just the last kick in the bucket

The Conservatives aren't even trying anymore, in QP their talking point is almost the same as the In & Out scheme talking point of "we used legitimate funds to hire legitimate companies"

shameful

Well for people that actually have better things to do than watch Question Period. What are the question being asked?

I'd imagine they are asking the same thing over and over again as well.

People I know who were never interested in politics or even voted in elections are now furious with The CPC

I have a feeling they aren't the only ones ..way to piss off the apathetic Canadian citizens

It's quite a stretch from a couple of your friends and some people you've imagined to the entire public. How did you bridge that gap?

(On a supposition of my own, I'd wager you have quite a few friends who never vote and yet are perpetually furious at the Conservative Party...)

[ed.: +]

Edited by g_bambino

In the matter of public opinion it isn't going to matter whether the CPC did this or not

The public already has made their mind up and this is the last straw

I mean, it isn't such a stretch to believe they could be involved in this is it?

Harper and his people wrote a manual on how to stall committee meetings

They orchestrated the In & Out money sceheme to overspend during elections

and were guilty but wouldn't admit so until 4 years later and even then they

didn't believe they did anything wrong..

They purposely and self admittedly called Irwin Cotlers riding and told his constituents he was retiring

and then they put in an unlected person in his place and they didn't even apologize for it

they were smiling and patting themselves on the back

I could go on you know but it seems to me like the CPC are now paying for their sins whether or not they are guilty

they are deserving of whatever they are going to get from this

Lets go on, they tried to bribe Cadman for his vote, Cadman said it, his daughter said and his wife said it. Then his wife denied it and now she one of the Tory backbenchers! Election 2008, they were found guilty, Doug Finley, campaign manager, does a plead and get fined 50,000.00 no jail time. At that time, the Tories kept saying the same thing they are saying now in House, its a smear against the Tories, the Liberal lost the election so now they are smearing us. Right, all this from Del Maestro, today, who interfered in the Ontario elections, and a former care salesman, who never lie.

Lets go on, they tried to bribe Cadman for his vote, Cadman said it, his daughter said and his wife said it. Then his wife denied it and now she one of the Tory backbenchers! Election 2008, they were found guilty, Doug Finley, campaign manager, does a plead and get fined 50,000.00 no jail time. At that time, the Tories kept saying the same thing they are saying now in House, its a smear against the Tories, the Liberal lost the election so now they are smearing us. Right, all this from Del Maestro, today, who interfered in the Ontario elections, and a former care salesman, who never lie.

yeah, I forgot about the Cadman affair .. but the people on here will tell you those were unfounded allegations

You know this is sad for the former PC party members and their supporters. IF and only IF, this does come true, I bet the Reform/Allliance members are behind this. Even Mulroney wouldn't have to stupid or arrogrant to try this and get away with it. If you just look at the history of this party and all the schemes and scams that have gone on and only in six years, they don't deserve to be the government and if found guilty, this could clean them out again. This is why its so important to find out who did do it and who didn't do it because all parties are being judge in the court of public opinion, which are the voters. So no matter who you voted for, one would hope that you would want a HONEST election with no DOUBTS.

How can they be unfounded when Cadman said himself and his wife was standing beside him when she agreed with him??

Once again your sense of history and mine are totally different, Topaz. And Chuck happened to be one of my personal heroes back then. He made his living fixing guitar amplifiers, the same as I do.

So, could you please provide some proof for what you said? Google up some reports or references? All you have done is repeated the Opposition's side of the story at the time of the affair as if it was gospel or proven.

Please back up what you claim! Just this once?

Who paid for it? I haven’t a clue……..Perhaps a constituency member with their Visa……Maybe they even got Air Miles :o

Question (Perhaps it’s been asked already), if this were a Tory plot, why would they have the call center identify themselves as Conservatives? You could make a case for the ridings that they just barely won, but in other heavily targeted ridings that they squeaked by, there’s no reports of Robocalls/interference....

Also, as pointed out in The Star article I just linked, why would the CPC target namely safe CPC ridings and riding they had no chance of winning?

That doesn’t make sense!

We have the culprit...

It's Pierre Poutine and he lives on Seperatist Street in Joliet,Quebec!!

Hurry up and arrest this guy!!!