The minute I saw them clowns on sun news claim Asbestos was safe & ethical

I knew they don't care about facts

They get scripts by the CPC

Say what you want about CBC but they were never kowtowing to the liberal government

Evidence of this?

Have you ever seen Ezra Levant comment on Heritage Minister James Moore?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By your logic, so does Bob Rae. Otherwise, why did he offer an apology to Toews over Carroll's behaviour?

Yeah what's the deal with that? He should be re-hired!

BTW didn't vikileaks30 about being in Ottawa. Why would he lie about his location if he didn't want people to know who he was?

Afterall what he was doing was perfectly fine right?

Edited by Boges

By your logic, so does Bob Rae. Otherwise, why did he offer an apology to Toews over Carroll's behaviour?

Bob Rae wasnt sorry.. he was just trying to look better than harper

and to squash the story

clearly calling caroll before committee is meant to distract us from robocall

the cpc even asked if they could call anonymous before committee rofl

But he's part of the CPC. If the CPC controlled Sun News why would they allow this?

BTW David Akin on Sun News is interviewing Thomas Mulclair right now. Why would the CPC allow this?

sun news doesnt have to like everyone in a party to support the government

plus it makes it look a little less biased when he rants on Moore

why couldnt they interview other politicians?

fox news interviews democrats..

sun news doesnt have to like everyone in a party to support the government

plus it makes it look a little less biased when he rants on Moore

why couldnt they interview other politicians?

fox news interviews democrats..

Because you say they get their marching orders from the CPC. Now you say they aren't completely biased because they criticize the government and interview other politicians.

Get your story straight.

Because you say they get their marching orders from the CPC. Now you say they aren't completely biased because they criticize the government and interview other politicians.

Get your story straight.

Are you telling me its just a coincidence the talking points we hear from sun news are the same talking points

coming from the PMO?

I don't know you but I hope you are smarter than that

Are you telling me its just a coincidence the talking points we hear from sun news are the same talking points

coming from the PMO?

I don't know you but I hope you are smarter than that

Talking points like?

BTW Sun News/Quebecor is a complex media organization. The people they employ don't follow one singular view.

You may think some of the pundits take their marching orders from the Conservatives or even the Republicans in the US.

But that doesn't mean they report the news accurately and it doesn't mean they "rarely" report facts as you claimed earlier.

bob rae is a liar... he has always been a liar

Of course, you have no proof of this do you. The thought popped into your head and you post it without thinking it through.

I have never known Bob Rae to be a liar. He may feign outrage at times, but all politicians do that.

theres no way he didnt secretly enjoy vikileaks30

Another example of your deep insight.

Of course, you have no proof of this do you. The thought popped into your head and you post it without thinking it through.

I have never known Bob Rae to be a liar. He may feign outrage at times, but all politicians do that.

Another example of your deep insight.

Show me a politician and I'll show you a liar

Today, its seems Sona is now saying he didn't do any wrong, so why did he resign? Also, it was pointed out today that Elections Canada asked the government for more power to look into all parties and they say....no. Even the Liberals allowed an inquiry to to be Adscam, which has now become nothing compared to this.

The two are mutually exclusive, yes, but Adscam is not all of the sudden "nothing". The Robocall scandal has yet to be fully unearthed. It could turn out to be huge, or not. There is too much jumping of the gun in both the media, the opposition benches and in this forum. I will also say within the government too, especially Peter MacKay suggesting the individual who resigned (i.e. Sona) has put this issue to rest.

Everyone just needs to take a deep breath and let the authorities do their job. Elections Canada if they feel they cannot handle this themselves are free to call into the RCMP.

Edited by UofGPolitico

The Robocall scandal has yet to be fully unearthed. It could turn out to be huge, or not. There is too much jumping of the gun in both the media, the opposition benches and in this forum. I will also say within the government too, especially Peter MacKay suggesting the individual who resigned (i.e. Sona) has put this issue to rest.

Fully agree UofG.

Everyone just needs to take a deep breath and let the authorities do their job.

Unfortunately, that will not happen. There are political points to be scored and the anti-Harper/Conservative mob is in full frenzy mode.

Elections Canada if they feel they cannot handle this themselves are free to call into the RCMP.

Ex-Elections Canada boss Kingsley has said that additional resources are at their disposal when they are overwhelmed by an investigation. And yes, the RCMP resources are at their disposal as required.

Unfortunately, that will not happen. There are political points to be scored and the anti-Harper/Conservative mob is in full frenzy mode.

Ex-Elections Canada boss Kingsley has said that additional resources are at their disposal when they are overwhelmed by an investigation. And yes, the RCMP resources are at their disposal as required.

Haha, yes I know, I've been following politics long enough that the opposition will rarely come up for air, especially this one. Yes, I saw the Kingsley interview. The opposition claims Harper is changing the channel, well they are too with this constant rhetoric questioning Elections Canada in their ability to conduct this investigation.

Edited by UofGPolitico

The opposition claims Harper is changing the channel, well they are too with this constant rhetoric questioning Elections Canada in their ability to conduct this investigation.

Nothing short of a public inquiry will satisfy the opps at this point. Such an inquiry would drag out the issue a lot longer than a combined Elections Canada/RCMP probe. I think they underestimate the public on that score. The public has a generally favourable view of public servants as compared to their negative opinion about politicians. And they wouldn't look kindly on spending millions for an inquiry while Elections Canada and the RCMP are already mandated to investigate and render sanctions through existing legislation.

Nothing short of a public inquiry will satisfy the opps at this point. Such an inquiry would drag out the issue a lot longer than a combined Elections Canada/RCMP probe. I think they underestimate the public on that score. The public has a generally favourable view of public servants as compared to their negative opinion about politicians. And they wouldn't look kindly on spending millions for an inquiry while Elections Canada and the RCMP are already mandated to investigate and render sanctions through existing legislation.

Exactly, it may come to an inquiry at some point, but as it stand right now there is no real legitimate need for it. Oh well.

Exactly, it may come to an inquiry at some point, but as it stand right now there is no real legitimate need for it. Oh well.

So why are the Tories having a committee meeting with Mr Carroll, who has admitted his guilty and spending money to questioning him. I bet the first question will be, Mr Carroll, are you the only person in this situation or did Bob Rae and the Liberals help you. So if we spend money on this committee then we can spend money on finding out WHO to charged with voting fraud,isn't this what the investigation is all about? IF the Tories did nothing wrong, open up the information.