US is being too loud.

Guest American Woman

:lol: Funny thread is funny. SC... why on earth are you feeding the trolls?

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? Seriously. We have a Canadian saying that Canada is the U.S.'s BFF. We have two Americans disagreeing. And that apparently makes the Americans trolls?? I seriously can't believe I ever respected you. You are as ignorant as they come.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? Seriously. We have a Canadian saying that Canada is the U.S.'s BFF. We have two Americans disagreeing. And that apparently makes the Americans trolls?? I seriously can't believe I ever respected you. You are as ignorant as they come.

Meh... this looks like all the other threads you guys get involved in. Same old gibberish.

Its funny that you would even take issue with my statement. BC fully admits that hes a troll and youre happy to go along for the ride most of the time. You guys have some wierd trip about Canadians that talk about Americans for whatever reason, and never miss a chance to get into some moronic circular debate about national identity, or who some countries "BFF" is, followed every time the grand finale! Quips about Canadians watching American TV :D

Flying to/through America, eh? I guess that would make it pretty important.

I never have to fly to Canada...not even for polar bears.

Canada has no equivalent to 'Vegas.

Deep stuff!

is the U.S.'s BFF

:lol::lol::lol: Sounds like little kids on the school bus.

Edited by dre

Indeed..."Why don't the Americans pay more attention to us? Don't they know how important Canada is? Whaaaaaaaaaa..."

I dont remember posting that... I dont have any problem at all with how Americans portion out their attention. Its not something that would ever cross my mind. I would actually find it a little creepy if your average American paid as much attention to Canada as you yourself do (2000 hours per year).

In any case this fantastic debate about who is who's "BFF" can continute now! Sorry to interupt.

I dont remember posting that... I dont have any problem at all with how Americans portion out their attention. Its not something that would ever cross my mind. I would actually find it a little creepy if your average American paid as much attention to Canada as you yourself do (2000 hours per year).

I agree...it is creepy how much attention some Canadians pay to the United States. What will those crazy 'Merkins do next?! Start another war..YIKES!!!

In any case this fantastic debate about who is who's "BFF" can continute now! Sorry to interupt.

THank you....you are ruining all the fun.

I agree...it is creepy how much attention some Canadians pay to the United States. What will those crazy 'Merkins do next?! Start another war..YIKES!!!

THank you....you are ruining all the fun.

Awsome! Do the one about American TV! Or even better, tell us again who wrote the forum software for the ten thousandth time :P

Guest American Woman
name='dre' date='11 February 2012 - 08:56 PM' timestamp='1329011769' post='761219']

Meh... this looks like all the other threads you guys get involved in. Same old gibberish.

Try paying attention, ok?? Seriously. I was responding directly to posts. Posts directed at me. Yet it's me you single out. Again. With the "troll" response. You are the one that is so unbelievably predictable - and why you are still here calling me a troll - YET AGAIN - is beyond me. I suppose I'm just supposed to say to smallc/whoever -"yes, whatever you say!" Or else I'm a troll.

Do me a favor and ignore me the way I ignore you. It's not difficult. I'm sure you could even manage it if you try/

You have this obsession with following me around and calling me a troll every time I'm not responding the way you would like - every time I'm not kissing Canada's ass and/or every time I legitimately call Canada on something - opposed to all of the threads/posts saying Americans are stupid/fat/ugly/loud/asked for 9-11/whatever.

Seriously dre - back off.

Its funny that you would even take issue with my statement. BC fully admits that hes a troll and youre happy to go along for the ride most of the time. You guys have some wierd trip about Canadians that talk about Americans for whatever reason, and never miss a chance to get into some moronic circular debate about national identity, or who some countries "BFF" is, followed every time the grand finale! Quips about Canadians watching American TV :D

I'm not bc, ok?? And I don't "quip" about watching American tv. Again. YOU have some weird trip with throwing him in with me because we are both Americans. You have some weird trip with throwing accusations at me that aren't even true. So I respond to bc sometimes. That's my right, mmmmkay? Look at the moronic title of this thread - and it's just one example - yet WE are the ones with the problem for responding???

I'll respond to whatever I want to respond to however I choose to - AND THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CONSTANTLY CALL ME A TROLL.

Are you getting it yet??

Sounds like little kids on the school bus.

While you sound like the president of MENSA. :rolleyes: You reap what you sow. Meh.

Now once again - BACK OFF.

...You have this obsession with following me around and calling me a troll every time I'm not responding the way you would like - every time I'm not kissing Canada's ass and/or every time I legitimately call Canada on something - opposed to all of the threads/posts saying Americans are stupid/fat/ugly/loud/asked for 9-11/whatever.

No, you are not "BC" or a "troll", but you are definitely American! :)

Try paying attention, ok?? Seriously. I was responding directly to posts. Posts directed at me. Yet it's me you single out. Again. With the "troll" response. You are the one that is so unbelievably predictable - and why you are still here calling me a troll - YET AGAIN - is beyond me. I suppose I'm just supposed to say to smallc/whoever -"yes, whatever you say!" Or else I'm a troll.

Do me a favor and ignore me the way I ignore you. It's not difficult. I'm sure you could even manage it if you try/

You have this obsession with following me around and calling me a troll every time I'm not responding the way you would like - every time I'm not kissing Canada's ass and/or every time I legitimately call Canada on something - opposed to all of the threads/posts saying Americans are stupid/fat/ugly/loud/asked for 9-11/whatever.

Seriously dre - back off.

I'm not bc, ok?? And I don't "quip" about watching American tv. Again. YOU have some weird trip with throwing him in with me because we are both Americans. You have some weird trip with throwing accusations at me that aren't even true. So I respond to bc sometimes. That's my right, mmmmkay? Look at the moronic title of this thread - and it's just one example - yet WE are the ones with the problem for responding???

I'll respond to whatever I want to respond to however I choose to - AND THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CONSTANTLY CALL ME A TROLL.

Are you getting it yet??

While you sound like the president of MENSA. :rolleyes: You reap what you sow. Meh.

Now once again - BACK OFF.

Thats an awful nice rant, problem is its all nonsense.

I didnt single you out. I simply warned another posters that its an utter waste of time getting into these stupid little CAN VS AM pissing matches with you guys.

I have no obsession with "following you around" :ph34r:

I'll respond to whatever I want to respond to however I choose to

Same here!

every time I legitimately call Canada on something

:rolleyes:

Anyhow! Back to the deep philosophical debate about who your "BFF" is!

Thats an awful nice rant, problem is its all nonsense.

No, it was fantastic in all respects.

I didnt single you out. I simply warned another posters that its an utter waste of time getting into these stupid little CAN VS AM pissing matches with you guys.

That is so nice of you, to look out for the interests of other members who are more than capable of making their own assessments and choices. This is a new level of smugness.

Anyhow! Back to the deep philosophical debate about who your "BFF" is!

Indeed...unrequited love can be so dramatic:

Guest American Woman

That is so nice of you, to look out for the interests of other members who are more than capable of making their own assessments and choices. This is a new level of smugness.

Especially since said "warned" poster was the one who made a claim - and I was simply responding directly to the claim made.

:rolleyes:

Edited by American Woman

Guest American Woman

So the USA is loud as is some of our American members in this thread have just proven such.

I'm sorry. Guess we should have just quietly accepted the claim and politely tiptoed away as ya'll stated your opinions about the US/Americans.

NOT!

Oops. Sorry .... couldn't help myself, being an American and all.

If a tree falls in a Canadian forest, does it make any noise if an American doesn't hear it?

When we try and sell it to you, indeed you do hear it. That is why tarrifs were implemented. And then the whole softwood lumber dispute. So... yeah it makes noise, and you were the first to hear it.