Mayor Ford calls 911 on CBC comedians

Shwa

Calling 911 twice without having an emergency is inexcusable.

tranny? ummm... ok then....

Or perhaps he could have gotten in his car and drove to work without blowing a gasket and calling 911 (twice) when there was absolutely no emergency.

Then stop trying... it makes you look like a hack! LOL Especially when you make things up like "It's not a 911 operators job to determine the extent of an emergency". :lol:

OK I'll say it, and I've said it before. He shouldn't have called 911, it was a spaz move.

I said yesterday that should have been it with this story. Both sides were in the wrong, let's move on.

Until I woke up this morning and the CBC released this version of the story to keep it going. Forcing the mayor to respond again.

No evidence to support their claim but people who hate Rob Ford are lapping it all up. It's sort of like if called someone a pedophile in public, hard to put that toothpaste back in the tube.

The CBC is the instigator not Rob Ford.

Edited by Boges

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I should add that Rob Ford could/may be charged for misusing the 911 service!

This service is provided for emergency and I believe that misusing/abusing an essential emergency service is against the law!

Maybe someone can provide a link to back me on this.

I have to carve a Halloween pumpkin right now with my wife,I'm sure you guys understand!

Thanks WWWTT

Edited by WWWTT

Actually I should add that Rob Ford could/may be charged for misusing the 911 service!

This service is provided for emergency and I believe that misusing/abusing an essential service is against the law!

Maybe someone can provide a link to back me on this.

Thanks WWWTT

Only if Marg ERRR Mary and her camera man gets charged with trespassing.

Ford has apologized for his F-bomb on 911 (What he should apologize for is wasting their time with a non-emergency)... he said he isn't asking for an apology from the cbc... why not, if they made it all up???

He lied about the fact that it was "dark"... and he lied about the fact that his daughter was with him... the footage showed that it was light out and that he was alone. No crying children....

Only if Marg ERRR Mary and her camera man gets charged with trespassing.

One has nothing to do with the other.... if someone enters one's driveway and leaves when asked (they didn't stick around for very long) then that isn't criminal trespass.

Ford called 911 because that's what the police have advised him to do because of death threat to himself and his family. He was justifiably frustrated at not being able to get to his 9:30 meeting (it's an hour drive for him)so I don't blame him. We don't know if it was dark or low light, we are only shown the last couple of minutes and besides, they do have lense filters for poor light these days.

The CBC owes Ford 2 apologies, one for accosting him in his own driveway then lying about his 2nd phone call. The CBC left any semblance of integrity and good journalism behind when they chose to publish an unverified piece of 911 departmental gossip.

Ford called 911 because that's what the police have advised him to do because of death threat to himself and his family.

Now you're just making stuff up. I'm sure he was advised to call 911 whenever someone comes near him with a camera. :rolleyes:

It's nice to have a fresh partisan hack to make fun of though, now that the rest have scurried away in embarassment.

Ford called 911 because that's what the police have advised him to do because of death threat to himself and his family. He was justifiably frustrated at not being able to get to his 9:30 meeting (it's an hour drive for him)so I don't blame him. We don't know if it was dark or low light, we are only shown the last couple of minutes and besides, they do have lense filters for poor light these days.

The CBC owes Ford 2 apologies, one for accosting him in his own driveway then lying about his 2nd phone call. The CBC left any semblance of integrity and good journalism behind when they chose to publish an unverified piece of 911 departmental gossip.

The CBC owes Ford nothing.

He owes the city of Toronto and its residents an apology.

For once again making them the laughing stock and butt of the joke across Canada.

And only an absolute fool or an over protective imp would dare to suggest it wasn't light out at 8:30 in the morning.

Now you're just making stuff up. I'm sure he was advised to call 911 whenever someone comes near him with a camera. :rolleyes:

Nope, I heard it twice on radio interviews today, (I didn't say it was if someone comes near him with a camera - you just made that one up)

He has had death threats to him and his family, that is the advice given by the police, and by all accounts today, the CBC report about the 2nd phone calls is also made up. He has apologized for using the F word once, but it was not in the context as reported by the CBC. Two apologies needed from the CBC, and a retraction.

He has had death threats to him and his family, that is the advice given by the police, and by all accounts today, the CBC report about the 2nd phone calls is also made up. He has apologized for using the F word once, but it was not in the context as reported by the CBC. Two apologies needed from the CBC, and a retraction.

I doubt the death threats exist except in his mind , or McDonalds was pulling the McRib off the menu again.

Anyhow, CBC owed him an apology (insofar as they should not be at his house) early in the day Monday morning until his Lordship went back to his old SOP manners and ....

1- lied about it being dark

2-lied about being threatened or feeling threatened

3-lied about his kid being with him

4-lied about not being able to get into the car

Now a normal person when faced with the CBC lying about them would easily seek and get retribution.However his Lardship has said he wont ask for an apology. Have to give him credit, he knows enough to not want to open that can since then the tapes may be subpoena'd and Slim would be in a world of hurt.

Dollars to doughnuts...he called them bitches. The man and his family are a piece of work , all uncouth and trailer types....with money of course.

I doubt the death threats exist except in his mind

Of course, because you're privy to all background information right?

I actually believe that he probably has receieved death threats. Judging by some of the completely Rob Ford obsessed members of this forum *cough* Black Dogg *cough*. Ford can't burn his toast in the morning with out that forumer running to his laptop and posting about it.

Anyways, I don't wanna distrub the circle-jerk. So please continue. :)

Ford can't burn his toast in the morning with out that forumer running to his laptop and posting about it.

Says the guy who is currently going through the garbage of anyone associated with Occupation Wall Street. :lol:

BTW, since you brought it up, and since I can't resist asking you questions I know you aren't bright enough to come up with a response for: Since you believe "political derangement syndromes" exist, do you think there perhaps exist individuals with Obama Derangement Syndrome?

Edited by BubberMiley

The police believe the death threats, and unless anyone has any actual evidence to the contrary the CBC published unverified gossip, they (as of of now) do not have the actual recording.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2011/10/27/ford-death-threat-letter-targets-wife-child

Edited by scribblet

The police believe the death threats, and unless anyone has any actual evidence to the contrary the CBC published unverified gossip, they (as of of now) do not have the actual recording.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2011/10/27/ford-death-threat-letter-targets-wife-child

QMI Agency

Sun Media..

How about something from a credible news source and not the right wing's propaganda mouthpiece.

If it really was a vital meeting, one he couldn't be 10 minutes late for, then he was leaving home far too late. 10 minute delays are not rare on a Toronto commute, even if you do drive rather than take the better way.

Whose accounts? Rob's right wing media hacks? Sun Media? :lol:

So you would prefer unverified CBC accounts of office gossip, go for it. The Sun Media is as credible as any other source, just because you don't agree doesn't make it incorrect or wrong. If you have proof that Ford actually said those things please provide it, cos so far, the 911 recording has not been released.

Ford would have to know that 911 calls are recorded so how likely is it that someone in his position would say what the CBC reported he said. Maybe waiting for actual facts before passing judgement would be adviseable.

I think this thread is proof positive that Ford Derangement Syndrome does in fact exist and is alive and well in this forum. Can't say you guys aren't entertaining though!

This circle-jerk is almost 20 pages and counting! :lol:

I'm new here and even I can see this is only 15 pages. Funny, a lot of it seems to be your comments.

Ford would have to know that 911 calls are recorded so how likely is it that someone in his position would say what the CBC reported he said.

Ford's also got a history of lying about facts and profanity laced drunken rants.
Maybe waiting for actual facts before passing judgement would be adviseable.

Absolutely, you should try it some time.