Tea Party Debate audience boos al-Qaeda facts

Watch Ron Paul get boo'd by audience members of the US Republican Tea Party debate last night while debating Rick Santorum (you can skip to 1:50 in the video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMAzQ5YB304

Ron Paul lays out the facts that virtually any comprehensive piece of scholarly literature about al-Qaeda and the motives of 9/11 reveals, and is boo'd for it. It's sad that some people still believe the "we were attacked for our freedom" propaganda that was spouted after 9/11...but it truly frightens me that a US Presidential candidate like Santorum would spout the same things while being visibly upset that Ron Paul actually, like, reads books.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch Ron Paul get boo'd by audience members of the US Republican Tea Party debate last night while debating Rick Santorum (you can skip to 1:50 in the video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMAzQ5YB304

Ron Paul lays out the facts that virtually any comprehensive piece of scholarly literature about al-Qaeda and the motives of 9/11 reveals, and is boo'd for it. It's sad that some people still believe the "we were attacked for our freedom" propaganda that was spouted after 9/11...but it truly frightens me that a US Presidential candidate like Santorum would spout the same things while being visibly upset that Ron Paul actually, like, reads books.

I don't agree with everything Ron Paul says, but he sure outshines the vast majority of US politicians in both the Republican and Democratic Parties.

Paul nailed it, a repubilcan no less... evidently there are some conservatives with a functioning brain, frightening to think most running against him are in the brainless category and will attract the brainless voters(the majority)..."they attacked us for our freedom" :lol: what idiots...

Paul nailed it, a repubilcan no less... evidently there are some conservatives with a functioning brain, frightening to think most running against him are in the brainless category and will attract the brainless voters(the majority)..."they attacked us for our freedom" :lol: what idiots...

The fact that there are actually many Democrats for ron Paul should say something. Ron Paul, for all his flaws, outshines Obama by far.

Guest American Woman

While the attacks took place on United States of America soil, they were attacks against the entire free world. 2,996 people from over 90 countries were killed in these cowardly attacks. It was an attack on our freedom and our way of life. link

I guess Canadians are idiots too. ;)

While the attacks took place on United States of America soil, they were attacks against the entire free world. 2,996 people from over 90 countries were killed in these cowardly attacks. It was an attack on our freedom and our way of life. link

You keep thinking that American Woman and you are going keep running into the same old problems. They hate our freedom...what a joke.

Yaa you yanks don't corner the market on idiots, we do have conservatives.

Edited by CitizenX

You are correct. I guess a retaliation of invading Afghanistan and Iraq was an assault (by your measuring stick) on the Arab world as a whole as well. Partly why Bush termed it as a clash of civilizations.

But by your extension, it was an attack on the whole world. Iranians were killed, Iraqis were killed, as were many Muslims killed on that day. Where would you like to draw the line?

Guest American Woman

You are correct. I guess a retaliation of invading Afghanistan and Iraq was an assault (by your measuring stick) on the Arab world as a whole as well. Partly why Bush termed it as a clash of civilizations.

MY measuring stick? What are you talking about?

But by your extension, it was an attack on the whole world. Iranians were killed, Iraqis were killed, as were many Muslims killed on that day. Where would you like to draw the line?

By MY extension? What are you talking about?

Ron Paul is a crackpot. Al Qaeda's motives have been outlined many times, mostly dealing with the Israel-Palestinian conflict. They've also referenced interventions in Africa by NATO, as well as support of governments in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, etc. As if terrorists have any right to tell governments of sovereign countries what they can and cannot do.

Ron Paul is a joke. And so is anyone that sips the kool-aid of his infantile foreign policy. I wish I could be as naive and innocent as that crazy old man!

Ron Paul is a crackpot. Al Qaeda's motives have been outlined many times, mostly dealing with the Israel-Palestinian conflict. They've also referenced interventions in Africa by NATO, as well as support of governments in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, etc. As if terrorists have any right to tell governments of sovereign countries what they can and cannot do.

Ron Paul is a joke. And so is anyone that sips the kool-aid of his infantile foreign policy. I wish I could be as naive and innocent as that crazy old man!

So the USA can tell other countries what to do? Careful there Shady.

You've been listening to the crazy ramblings of Bush for so long that when someone talks common sense you think that it's he thats crazy, that is funny :lol:. Ron paul is America's only hope.

As far as this line As if terrorists have any right to tell governments of sovereign countries what they can and cannot do. I had to laugh :lol: What do you think America does all over the world.

infantile foreign policy. Holy crap this keeps getting better. He wants to close bases and stop trying to be the police of the world So that America doesn't go bankrupt. He wants to get control over his countries Military–industrial complex.

World’s Biggest Employer: U.S. Department of Defense 3.2 million employees.3 percent of its population

Edited by CitizenX