Tea Party Debate audience boos al-Qaeda facts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you've started calling them people now. That's progress, of a sort, from your previous Der Sturmer-esque language.

Not consistently. See #61 above.

Bob's terminology for "Arabs/Muslims" - "filth" "animals" is extremely racist, offensive, and an embarassment on a quality Canadian discussion board.

GostHacked and wyly made good points too. :)

And from other accounts I've heard, it's true that the influential extreme right wing and (some?) Israeli military do hold these views. Sad.

Dehumanizing other people must, I think, dehumanize oneself too.

Edited by jacee

Not consistently. See #61 above.

Bob's terminology for "Arabs/Muslims" - "filth" "animals" is extremely racist, offensive, and an embarassment on a quality Canadian discussion board.

GostHacked and wyly made good points too. :)

And from other accounts I've heard, it's true that the influential extreme right wing and (some?) Israeli military do hold these views. Sad.

Dehumanizing other people must, I think, dehumanize oneself too.

So it was you who lied in a complaint about a post of mine to Charles Anthony. I was quite certain it was you. Hopefully the administration will take heed and take your future complaints with a kilogram of salt. I never derided the entire group of Arabs/Muslims, but qualify my derision for Islamists. I think other posters should be aware that someone like yourself has come here with clear intention of destroying the community with your sickening communist rhetoric and false complaints to the administration of the board about other members who have much more to contribute.

I'm confident that the administration of this board will quickly learn about the communist girl who cried wolf a little too often.

Edited by Bob

So it was you who lied in a complaint about a post of mine to Charles Anthony. I was quite certain it was you. Hopefully the administration will take heed and take your future complaints with a kilogram of salt. I never derided the entire group of Arabs/Muslims, but qualify my derision for Islamists. I think other posters should be aware that someone like yourself has come here with clear intention of destroying the community with your sickening communist rhetoric and false complaints to the administration of the board about other members who have much more to contribute.

I'm confident that the administration of this board will quickly learn about the communist girl who cried wolf a little too often.

I was quite certain it was you. Hopefully the administration will take heed and take your future complaints with a kilogram of salt. I never derided the entire group of Arabs/Muslims, but qualify my derision for Islamists.

Bullshit. Iv seen you make numerious unqualified statements about these people being "inferior" etc. Many of your posts are overtly racist and most certainly DO violate the rules here. Having said that, Iv never reported ANYONES posts to the mods and wont start with the likes of you.

Bullshit. Iv seen you make numerious unqualified statements about these people being "inferior" etc. Many of your posts are overtly racist and most certainly DO violate the rules here. Having said that, Iv never reported ANYONES posts to the mods and wont start with the likes of you.

I have explicitly stated that certain cultures and societies are inferior. Is that prohibited? Am I not permitted to state that Western democracy and freedom is superior to Islamism and tyranny? I will instantly leave this forum if I no longer permitted to say such things. I never stated that the people were inferior, but that their societies and values are. Of course, leftists like you can't tell the difference. The nuance is too subtle for you to grasp.

I have explicitly stated that certain cultures and societies are inferior. Is that prohibited? Am I not permitted to state that Western democracy and freedom is superior to Islamism and tyranny? I will instantly leave this forum if I no longer permitted to say such things. I never stated that the people were inferior, but that their societies and values are. Of course, leftists like you can't tell the difference. The nuance is too subtle for you to grasp.

"Society" IS people, and culture is peoples customs and traditions. Youve accused people of racism over the exact same kind of statements about Israels society and culture. In fact you cry racism over just about ANY critisism of Israel.

You even describe yourself a racist "jewish supremecist".

I assumed that you were proud of your overt racism. You seem to wear it on your sleeve, and I honestly didnt even think you would argue the point.

"Society" IS people, and culture is peoples customs and traditions. Youve accused people of racism over the exact same kind of statements about Israels society and culture. In fact you cry racism over just about ANY critisism of Israel.

You even describe yourself a racist "jewish supremecist".

I assumed that you were proud of your overt racism. You seem to wear it on your sleeve, and I honestly didnt even think you would argue the point.

Gotcha. So clearly stating that Islamist tyranny is an inferior system to Canadian democracy is now a racist statement. And those that support Islamism cannot be described as verminous rats who subscribe to barbaric and inferior social values, because of course they're entitled to their "opinions", right? If this has what's become of MLW I will instantly leave. I look forward to seeing the administration of this site chime in on this.

I'll say it again, Islamic/Arabic societies are inferior societies who largely subscribe to barbaric and sickening values and trends - honour killing, political murders, suppression of all freedoms such as speech, religion, clothing, and thought/politics, engage in misogyny/sexism/gender apartheid, are racist/prejudice to the extreme, and are largely uneducated and closed to progress indeed, they want to regress to the good 'ol days). If that makes me a racist and places me in breach of the forum rules then I repeat - I will instantly leave this forum if I am no longer permitted to tell the truth about Western cultural/social superiority.

Of course, you're not that ridiculous enough that you would assert that Islamic-Arabic societies are equal to ours? Or would you?

Edited by Bob

And of course, leftist like you lack a sense of humour - my self description is a mockery of the usual rhetoric from those of you who live in looney land and pretend to be offended when the inferiority of Islamic/Arabic societies are clearly described by people like myself. It's "racist" to describe honour killings as barbaric. It's "intolerant" to label religious monarchies are inferior and pathetic. It's "Islamophobic" to insult political Islam and their communist lovers.

And of course, leftist like you lack a sense of humour - my self description is a mockery of the usual rhetoric from those of you who live in looney land and pretend to be offended when the inferiority of Islamic/Arabic societies are clearly described by people like myself. It's "racist" to describe honour killings as barbaric. It's "intolerant" to label religious monarchies are inferior and pathetic. It's "Islamophobic" to insult political Islam and their communist lovers.

Your self description is bang on.

Actually you might be able to blame me. I clicked REPORT on several of your posts. Who's crying now?