Your source of "news"

Shwa

Your news source...  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Where do you get your source of news on a daily basis and why?

I get news from a variety of sources, newspapers, blogs, but I get my "news" mostly from on-line newspapers because of convenience.

Curious why radio isn't an option. I wake up to talk Radio and that's my first exposure to news.

I thought the same thing....terrestrial and satellite radio are big sources of "news" at the local, regional, national, and international level. Shortwave broadcasts are popular around the world, and in some places, essential for reliable connectivity.

Don't Canadians have car radios? How about weather alert radios? ;)

Curious why radio isn't an option. I wake up to talk Radio and that's my first exposure to news.

A good point and an oversight on my part. I get news from the radio as well. Cosnider it 'other'

I was going to mention radio but I was too lazy. The G/F and I listen to it when we drive anywhere. I don't listen to it at home though as I really don't like radio too much anymore. it seems like most stations just play a bunch of regurgitated crap. Sometimes if I want a good laugh I'll listen to Coast To Coast in the car.

I get my news from the internet, and often from what I consider to be reputable sources (newspapers, CBC, CTV, CNN, etc). Rarely do I get news from TV (though I'll sometimes watch it just because) and I only use the radio while driving.

Oh, and Coast to Coast is definitely good for a laugh, if only because so many people actually believe it.

Edited by Smallc

Newspapers, Globe and Mail and the (spit) Toronto Star, both in print and online.

Magazines, Canadian Business, Financial Post, Report on Business, CA Magazine, IR Magazine and Listed

BBC.com

Aggregate news sites...

CBC Morning, Evan Solomon, Lang O'leary

I get Maple Leaf Web.

Welcome to the advertising department - take the corner office if you like. Myself..I surf television - a bit of this a bit of that - some CBC - SUN Media - local stations - CNN just to get that feeling of Canadian superiority...and some times the BBC - on the farm I would listen to short wave.....but got sick of ALEX Jones.

Not kooky enough for you?

Jack - that's the first time you made me laugh. I found the whole Jones thing a bit much - he played both sides of every fence to enrich himself - Once I heard the clown say that Americans should rise up with arms and kill all of the neo-cons...and this was a public statement - You would think that the government and all those sinister people would go and arrest the guy for treason at least - but they let him go on and on and on - Which led me to believe he was part of the sytem and had the approval of the sytem - and the Berky water filters - sold by fear mongering really discredited him - but made him a wealthy man.