Young Billionaire's age not mentioned

Topaz

ABC news, reported about a very young guy,,who just happened to be a billionaire but refuse to give his age because they didn't want to get other people in the US going, when they read he makes $50.00 per second. There`s too many unemployed people in the US and didn`t want to upset anyone. Question, why not just skip reporting the whole thing then? I like to know what he does to make $50.00 per second, probably something to do with computers and that Tech. http://www.theonion.com/articles/young-billionaires-age-not-reported-for-sake-of-na,20720/

Jones promotes ideas such as the US govt. was behind the Oklahoma bombing and 9/11 and profits from the negative attention he brings on himself.

Jones' paranoia attracts individuals of a like mind...they fear things that they cannot control or understand, seeking to explain events with the substitute frameworks of conspiracy theories. It is a ready made audience and self-sustained with world events.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200909/field-guide-the-conspiracy-theorist-dark-minds

Jones promotes ideas such as the US govt. was behind the Oklahoma bombing and 9/11 and profits from the negative attention he brings on himself.

I understand what people think of Jones,but would you believe if it could be proven? Would believe someone else if they proved? Would you ever believe a government or parts of a government could be corrupt?

I understand what people think of Jones,but would you believe if it could be proven? Would believe someone else if they proved? Would you ever believe a government or parts of a government could be corrupt?

Government IS corrupt, but in its own way - not as a result of committees of Dr. No type evil villains who live in sub-oceanic headquarters. (Hyperbole.)

Topaz also thinks Alex Jones Infowarz is real.

-k

He uses a lot of main stream articles as well. And it is real. There is a war on for your mind. Information is but another tool in the war. If one can control the information (as it certainly can be online and elsewhere) they can control what you think. But don't take my word for it. And never take Alex's word for it. He tells you to go search it out yourself. I've done that in some occasions with what Alex says .. and I can't prove him wrong.

But the Onion really is satire.

ABC news, reported about a very young guy,,who just happened to be a billionaire but refuse to give his age because they didn't want to get other people in the US going, when they read he makes $50.00 per second. There`s too many unemployed people in the US and didn`t want to upset anyone. Question, why not just skip reporting the whole thing then? I like to know what he does to make $50.00 per second, probably something to do with computers and that Tech. http://www.theonion.com/articles/young-billionaires-age-not-reported-for-sake-of-na,20720/

Another wiz wizared kid making something out of nothing - which is nothing of any real contributive effect in the real world - more garbage and more dellusionary admiration for another parasite that may as well have won the lottery.