Prime Minister Jack Layton

I already guessed:

1) Burger Flipper

2) Factory button pusher or lifter of stuff

3) Farm Labourer

Given your writing skills and your knowledge of the world, I might even guess a CSR or something of the sort...perhaps call centre agent? After that I just can't guess! Maybe I'll be surprised?

I'd really like to know what you do for a living seeing as though you seem to think you're a tremendous net contributor to Canadian society.

You have already mentioned all of these occupations.

Since you lack any real creativity I will give you a score of 1.5 out of 10.

Keep voting conservative.Harper needs lots of people who don't ask questions and say yes sir.

WWWTT

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Living at ones parents basement does not qualify as an occupation so I give you a freakin zero buddy

So therefore your a freakin zero buddy.

If I was you I would consider moving back to your parents basement and re-think your life and where you went wrong

Good luck

WWWTT

LOL Sorry bud ,but I have a house and it is paid for ,I have my own business, I own bush land , I have a place on the water ,with boats and other toys. Why? Because I worked hard for it and did not expect the govermnet to look after me, all you are after it to have the goverment look after you.So how is basement life anyways?

Is anybody with me in that higher taxes isnt necessarily a bad thing, so long as we get something out of it? Scandinavian countries have some of the highest taxes in the world, but also some of the highest standards of living, quality of life and distribution of wealth.

But we here in canada have a better standard of living and much lower taxes. The scandinavians can get away with it because they don't mind paying higher taxes. In north america we have a more entrepreneurial attitude, and high taxes gets in the way of a person doing well. In north america its free to succeed and free to fail. In scandinavia you would be comfortable, but not much chance to make the big time.

LOL Sorry bud ,but I have a house and it is paid for ,I have my own business, I own bush land , I have a place on the water ,with boats and other toys. Why? Because I worked hard for it and did not expect the govermnet to look after me, all you are after it to have the goverment look after you.So how is basement life anyways?

Oh sorry I didn't understand what you ment.

Are you refering to the basement of my house in Brampton,southern Caledon,Pigeon lake or Sao Miguel Portugal?

WWWTT

But we here in canada have a better standard of living and much lower taxes. The scandinavians can get away with it because they don't mind paying higher taxes. In north america we have a more entrepreneurial attitude, and high taxes gets in the way of a person doing well. In north america its free to succeed and free to fail. In scandinavia you would be comfortable, but not much chance to make the big time.

Ya and we have more CEO's earning millions of tax payer dollars.How dare this guy insult our poor CEO's and VP's.

Just thinking of those poor CEO's out of work and having to sell their Carribean yachts breaks my heart and makes me want to cry.I'm holding a baby right now and crying.

WWWTT

Is anybody with me in that higher taxes isnt necessarily a bad thing, so long as we get something out of it? Scandinavian countries have some of the highest taxes in the world, but also some of the highest standards of living, quality of life and distribution of wealth.

The NDP would not use those taxes to improve the standard of living for most Canadians. They would use them to give more to the lazy bastards who feel the government should support them.

I'll be honest, I would really love to see Jack Layton become Prime Minister, but I'm afraid he doesn't have enough time left. If Labour parties can gain power in the UK, there's no reason the NDP couldn't actually hold power here. It's probably more than a decade away though.

Labour parties in the U.K and Spain and Greece are the reason why the countries are deep in debt. Now they are demonstrating and being destructive because the freebies have been taken away.That's what happens with the left, they just give and give until the country is broke.The money has to come from the hard working people, not the students, not the people on welfare etc.

Edited by treehugger

Ya and we have more CEO's earning millions of tax payer dollars.How dare this guy insult our poor CEO's and VP's.

Just thinking of those poor CEO's out of work and having to sell their Carribean yachts breaks my heart and makes me want to cry.I'm holding a baby right now and crying.

WWWTT

Canada has a downtrend in unemployment, a rise in gdp, and falling taxes. Seems like ordinary people are doing good under this setup.

Show us proof otherwise, other than that anti-business drivel your spouting off. You think we'd be better off under a better system, prove it. You've been called, throw down.

stupid analogy, the NDP has had many financially responsible provincial governments...if we're grading federal parties by provincial counterparts performance no conservative party should ever be allowed to govern again based on the Grant Devine conservative government in sask, without doubt the worst financial record of any government in canada's history...

Revisonist nonsense, as expected.

Next you'll be claiming the Maniotoba NDP govt is 'fiscally responsible' because they 'balance' their budget, while getting a couple of billion per year, every year, in extra federal gravy. That's like a 16 year old claiming they are financially independent while Daddy slips them a couple thousand every month.

I agree that Devine was an idiot. Your new assigment is to explain why Brad Wall is not, and is so very popular in SK right now. Oh, and let us speak of the Devil. Mr Bob Rae.

On what grounds do you say we have a better standard of living? Nordic countries are regularly ranked at the top of the world on measures such as the UN's Human Development Index and the Legatum Propsperity Index. And there is much to suggest that they are excellent places for entrepreneurship.

On what grounds do you say we have a better standard of living? Nordic countries are regularly ranked at the top of the world on measures such as the UN's Human Development Index and the Legatum Propsperity Index. And there is much to suggest that they are excellent places for entrepreneurship.

We have immigrants from Nordic coutries.

Nordic coutries have no immigrants from USA or Canada.

UN can politicize till the cows come home. Half of their members are dictators and banana republics.

The NDP would not use those taxes to improve the standard of living for most Canadians. They would use them to give more to the lazy bastards who feel the government should support them.

I guess you are refering to the corporations that rely on corporate welfare?

WWWTT

Labour parties in the U.K and Spain and Greece are the reason why the countries are deep in debt. Now they are demonstrating and being destructive because the freebies have been taken away.That's what happens with the left, they just give and give until the country is broke.The money has to come from the hard working people, not the students, not the people on welfare etc.

Do you know what people in those countries pay in property taxes?

WWWTT

Canada has a downtrend in unemployment, a rise in gdp, and falling taxes. Seems like ordinary people are doing good under this setup.

Show us proof otherwise, other than that anti-business drivel your spouting off. You think we'd be better off under a better system, prove it. You've been called, throw down.

Doing better?Better like China and Vietnam that have a double didget economic growth and little resources?

Or better than the US that lets the insurance companies profit from people on their death bed?

WWWTT

Revisonist nonsense, as expected.

Next you'll be claiming the Maniotoba NDP govt is 'fiscally responsible' because they 'balance' their budget, while getting a couple of billion per year, every year, in extra federal gravy. That's like a 16 year old claiming they are financially independent while Daddy slips them a couple thousand every month.

I agree that Devine was an idiot. Your new assigment is to explain why Brad Wall is not, and is so very popular in SK right now. Oh, and let us speak of the Devil. Mr Bob Rae.

If we use your logic then Bob Rae is not responsible for the mid 90's Ontario deficit because Cretien cut back the transfer payments to Ontario by billions.

WWWTT

If we use your logic then Bob Rae is not responsible for the mid 90's Ontario deficit because Cretien cut back the transfer payments to Ontario by billions.

WWWTT

Of course he did....

How did he do that, BTW, given that Ontario DID NOT GET ANY till ....2009!! :lol: :lol:

Right here and right now Alberta is the economic engine of Canada, creating jobs and gobs of tax revenue. Jack Layton would cut the guts out of that reality in a heartbeat, because he could as PM. He'd be a disaster as leader, and he'd have to pay a heavy, heavy price to Duceppe as well. No thanks.

Do you care about Ontario or Quebec?

So what makes you think we care about you?

A little unemployment would be a good thing for Alberta.Give you some time to think about whats actually important in life

Myself I'm sick of subsidizing billions for a handfull of jobs and 1.30/L

WWWTT

Do you care about Ontario or Quebec?

So what makes you think we care about you?

A little unemployment would be a good thing for Alberta.Give you some time to think about whats actually important in life

Myself I'm sick of subsidizing billions for a handfull of jobs and 1.30/L

WWWTT

Using your logic, we would hold ducks over our heads when it rains....

Ya that makes sence ok

WWWTT

More "sence" than this...

WWWTT

At least water rolls off a ducks back....your gobbledygook doesn't hold water....canyadiggit?

More "sence" than this...

At least water rolls off a ducks back....your gobbledygook doesn't hold water....canyadiggit?

Ok I will give you a score of 5 out of 10.

You could have done better but you're arguments end up on the basis of some obscure sayings and your not bringing anything creative to the argument.

Give it some time and be creative,until then keep voting conservative,shoot at road signs and take your anger out on your family.

WWWTT

Ok I will give you a score of 5 out of 10.

You could have done better but you're arguments end up on the basis of some obscure sayings and your not bringing anything creative to the argument.

Give it some time and be creative,until then keep voting conservative,shoot at road signs and take your anger out on your family.

WWWTT

You are mopre gracious than me...I give you a minus 100 for claiming that Ontario received tranfer payments in the 90s