US burn Koran, 14 killed in retaliation

weegie

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the papers are worthless to you, not to the 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. Your family photos are worthless to me, but i'm not going to burn them or throw them in the garbage because i know they're important to you.

Get your own copies, burn them, and I promise not to kill your whole family. Not even your pet :D

I can step out into the street into my hood - which is in part a tough part of town - I can irritate some guy with a tear tattooed on his cheek and have the crap beaten out of me - Or I can not make eye contact with the newly released killer...nor do I make eye contact with a black gang banger

It was perfectly safe before Trudeau introduced politically correct immigration.

Get your own copies, burn them, and I promise not to kill your whole family. Not even your pet :D

Yup...mine too. It is ridiculous to try to justify this sort of murderous religious behaviour...but some folks give it the ol' college try, for sure.

They had to kill your family; some dude insulted their pedophile prophet.

Some one should have taken Rev. Riffraff and smacked the goof up side the head with a frozen fish..Why did America allow this idiot to enflame other idiots.

Because they live in FREE country.

Now people are dead because some jerk burning the Koran wants some attention.

No Ivan, they are dead because someone killed them. And someone killed them because the criminal morons were not bombed hard enough after the attack on WTC.

It's that simple.

Honestly, American Christians can be just as crazy as Muslims when it comes to religion.

You're free to prove it.

Why the fuck would you burn someones holy book?

They bought it, pay for it, and burn it. What's your problem?

Is anyone killing Islamists for burning a flag they pay for?

I've never liked the idea that because someone is unreasonable, crazy or violent, we need to adjust our behavior so as to not insult or inflame or upset that person. Let's just keep burning korans, a few dozen every day, and eventually, they'll get tired of rioting (those still alive) and settle down and begin to shrug it off. Do the same with pictures of Mohammed Draw pictures of him on a donkey or pigs body, do it a lot, and eventually the crazy people will get used to it and just shrug it off.

Guest American Woman

... the papers are worthless to you, not to the 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. Your family photos are worthless to me, but i'm not going to burn them or throw them in the garbage because i know they're important to you.

How would you even be in possession of anyone's family photos? One of a kind family photos are not the equivalent of a mass-produced book that anyone can purchase and/or replace with another just like it. There is no comparison.

No one hurt anyone else's personal property. While burning the Koran may have been a stupid thing to do, reacting to it is even more stupid. So is making a media circus out of it. Killing people over it is downright insane.

The fault lies with those who did the killing. I can't imagine if a group of Canadians burned the U.S. flag in Canada, and a bunch of red-neck Americans got their nose so out of joint over it that they started a riot and people were killed, that the blame would be put on the Canadians who burned the flag. All of the criticism, all of the blame, all of the fault would be put where it belongs -- on the Americans who overreacted.

For some reason we're supposed to walk on eggshells around Muslims and not ever do anything that might upset them.

I've never liked the idea that because someone is unreasonable, crazy or violent, we need to adjust our behavior so as to not insult or inflame or upset that person. Let's just keep burning korans, a few dozen every day, and eventually, they'll get tired of rioting (those still alive) and settle down and begin to shrug it off. Do the same with pictures of Mohammed Draw pictures of him on a donkey or pigs body, do it a lot, and eventually the crazy people will get used to it and just shrug it off.

Or the crazy people will out themselves so we can send them to the Puzzle House???

Agreed...this will serve to innoculate and desensitize Muslims and develop modern mechanisms for expression, speech, and protest. Like the American flag, the official method of destruction for a Qu'ran is.....you guessed it...burning!

"US burn Koran, 14 killed in retaliation"

Since when is a small church, with a reported membership of no more than a few dozen, "the U.S.??" Talk about a totally false title! :rolleyes:

Yes, of course. Burning a book is "just as crazy" as the extremist Muslims who are targeting and killing people, innocent civilians. :rolleyes: And of course a few dozen people from one church is a fine example of "American Christians."

If a few nuts from one 'nondenominational' type Mosque had burned one Bible, I think it's safe to say that the world wouldn't have given it a second thought; and I'd bet my life that if there were as many "American Christians" as there presently are "Muslims" killing civilians who were targeting and killing Muslim civilians, while a few dozen Muslims from one non-mainstream Mosque burned one Bible, no one would have the audacity to say they were 'just as crazy as American Christians when it comes to religion.' Can you even begin to argue that?? :rolleyes: again.

No different from people protesting the Mosque in NYC, or saying Islam = terrorism.

Guest American Woman

No different from people protesting the Mosque in NYC,

Really? Burning a Koran that belongs to the people who burned it, a Koran that's a dime a dozen, is similar to people protesting the building of a Mosque at one specific location that's available only because of the murderous actions of another group of Muslims? How does one Koran out of millions even come close to being "no different" from feelings people have because they lost family and frinds? You're going to compare their feelings for family and friends to feelings for a book?? And just how many people were killed during that protest? There's a difference between a protest and a deadly riot. Furthermore, they were protesting something going on in their own country, not something that was done halfway around the world.

or saying Islam = terrorism.

You lost me completely there.

Guest American Woman

I believe these U.S. flag burning Canadians are still alive as well...no big deal: ....

"If only there was more we could do to your country."

My God. He thinks burning an American flag is doing something to our country? :lol:

"Happy Independence Day Motherfuckers."

:lol:

I guess the last guy doesn't know that Rob Zombie....is an American! ;)

:lol:

I just keep laughing .........

Really? Burning a Koran that belongs to the people who burned it, a Koran that's a dime a dozen, is similar to people protesting the building of a Mosque at one specific location that's available only because of the murderous actions of another group of Muslims?

Because a small group of Muslims did 9/11, the rest seem to be punished for what they are. Again, the building that the Mosque was to go in, had been abandoned BEFORE 9/11, meaning it was up for grabs to anyone. So 9/11 did not make the site available. It was already available. It's important to note that. That means the feelings towards the Mosque are missguided (not sure of the proper word to use here) simply because it was available BEFORE 9/11.

You lost me completely there.

I know, and I can't be bothered to explain it again. Maybe you can ask DogonPorch for an explanation.

Guest American Woman

Because a small group of Muslims did 9/11, the rest seem to be punished for what they are. Again, the building that the Mosque was to go in, had been abandoned BEFORE 9/11, meaning it was up for grabs to anyone.

No, it hadn't been abandoned before 9-11. Get your facts straight.

So 9/11 did not make the site available.

Yes, it did.

It was already available.

No, it wasn't.

It's important to note that.

It's important to note that you're wrong.

That means the feelings towards the Mosque are missguided (not sure of the proper word to use here) simply because it was available BEFORE 9/11.

No, it wasn't.

Again:

The history associated with the building, a former Burlington Coat Factory store that closed after being damaged on 9/11, was a reason to pick it for the project, she [Daisy Khan, the executive director of the American Society for Muslim Advancement and a board member of the Cordoba Initiative, the two organizations sponsoring the project] said. Link

I know, and I can't be bothered to explain it again. Maybe you can ask DogonPorch for an explanation.

DoP didn't post that in response to my post, you did. But don't explain it; I couldn't care less. <_<

Because a small group of Muslims did 9/11, the rest seem to be punished for what they are.

NO Islamic country was attacked. Except Taliban that was protecting the perps.

it was available BEFORE 9/11.

Not anymore.

Say a group of Christian terrorist knock down the world (now) talest twin buildings in Kuala Lumpur, killing 3,000. And then wanted to build a Church on the site.

The whole Islamic world would go bananas, like monkeys.

And even 'though that didn't happen Islamist are already marching throughout western countries carrying signs ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD.

Now say Christians would be immigrating to Islamic countries (fleeing Christian regime) and then carry signs CHRISTINITY WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD :D

I'm sure you got the picture.