The Plot Is Revealed - A Coalition if Harper Wins

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey..

The Professor fires a shot across the bow...

I slam a proverbial torpedo into the side of his scow...

And the soft stuff is probably between the offenders ears...

:lol:

Nothing "softer" than air, eh... ;)

Good one...

I was thinkin' jello...But air certainly works...

:lol:

:D

Supper TIME, catch you later (tomorrow maybe if I have TIME)...

Have a look back in this thread, there's a real "scary" scenario that Harper may be unleashing on the Canadian public there... ;)

Start here >

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=18464&view=findpost&p=648249

I'm glad you finally admitted that there was no 2004 co -opolition.

Fixed it for ya.

So explain this?

A key advisor to Stephen Harper during his days as Opposition leader says the “co-opposition” arrangement Mr. Harper negotiated with NDP leader Jack Layton and Bloc Quebecois leader Gilles Duceppe in September 2004 was seen by Conservatives at the time as a potential avenue to a Harper-led minority government — without seeking Canadians’ approval in an election

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/03/28/ex-adviser-says-harper-had-coalition-plan-in-2004/

and even from your paper , National Post.

Fixed it for ya.

So explain this?

A key advisor to Stephen Harper during his days as Opposition leader says the “co-opposition” arrangement Mr. Harper negotiated with NDP leader Jack Layton and Bloc Quebecois leader Gilles Duceppe in September 2004 was seen by Conservatives at the time as a potential avenue to a Harper-led minority government — without seeking Canadians’ approval in an election

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/03/28/ex-adviser-says-harper-had-coalition-plan-in-2004/

and even from your paper , National Post.

You should have read the whole text, not just the title.

“It didn’t go anywhere, but I think it’s a perfectly legitimate exercise. It’s different from forming a coalition,” said Mr. Flanagan.

It is pretty clear "It’s different from forming a coalition."

That's for voters to decide. But said coalition never went past the thought/exploritory phase in 2004. Unfortunately for the opposition parties today, they took it alot further down the road.

They took it further than writing a letter to the GG saying give us power if the government falls?

You're either lying or you know absolutely nothing about Canadian politics.

Probably the latter.

Nonetheless, Buck Pierce is in better shape than he's ever been, and has been training hard in Winnipeg all winter. He's the #1 QB and they have several prospects, including Joey Elliot, who finished the season for him once everyone else was injured.

Jyles was promising, but he tended to choke in the red zone. He also wants to be a starter and is a free agent after this season. They were wise to get some choice draft picks for him instead, rather than nothing next year.

They took it further than writing a letter to the GG saying give us power if the government falls?

You're either lying or you know absolutely nothing about Canadian politics.

Probably the latter.

Nonetheless, Buck Pierce is in better shape than he's ever been, and has been training hard in Winnipeg all winter. He's the #1 QB and they have several prospects, including Joey Elliot, who finished the season for him once everyone else was injured.

Jyles was promising, but he tended to choke in the red zone. He also wants to be a starter and is a free agent after this season. They were wise to get some choice draft picks for him instead, rather than nothing next year.

Buck Pierce is in better shape then...

OK....

That means he lasts 10 games(probably 6) before going on IR...

If ya' need a kicker,and you probably will seeing as you will be essentially QBless by the end of July,"Bust" De Angelis will probably be available by the end of camp...

Coalition confirmed - Today’s NP says that Mr. Ignatieff has said things he probably would like to take back – notably the admission in an interview with the paper that he would not support an unchanged Conservative budget, which suggests we may have to do this all over again soon, if the Tories are returned with a minority - so this has been the plan all along, another election so they can form a coalition. The plot thickens :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes if the cons win it'll be another reform/conservative coalition..i'll never understand how the Progressive conservatives could lower their standards to join forces with the reform fanatics...

One thing I've learned in my years on this planet: If the National Post says it, you can take it to the bank.

/Sarcasm

No way...

The National Post,Sun Media,Sun TV,the Fraser Institute,the NCC etc....are the only places for unbiased socio/political reporting of the facts!!!

Coalition will mean all three parties get what they want.

The Liberals' universal daycare, healthcare, seniors' pension, Post-secondary education, gun registry...to name a few

The NDPs' universal daycare, healthcare, seniors' poverty, corporate tax cut (which will mean more lay-offs and businesses moving elsewhere), credit card knee-capping (which will mean more lay-offs) EI, environment, gun registry....to name a few.

The Blocs' more money for Quebec, more money for Quebec, more money for Quebec....to name a few.

If I groaned at the announcement of Ignatieff's daycare....my blood pressure hit sky-high when Scribblet posted this!

Who's gonna shoulder all these spendings???

Coalition will mean all three parties get what they want.

The Liberals' universal daycare, healthcare, seniors' pension, Post-secondary education, gun registry...to name a few

Why they didn't get it when in power for so long? They always keep promising when not in power or about to be kicked out.

I shouldn't give your rants and hyperbolic malicious verbal diarrhea - which is not in keeping with the forum rules - credibility by replying, but I will. Too bad you can't see anything other than your own hyper partisan ideology, it's people like you who only see through the prism of their own left wing lenses who can't accept that their are other opinions.

Parliamentary rules and discussions of electoral realpolitik are "left wing" matters now?