Federal Election Polls

So, you lied. And because you think someone else lies, that makes it OK

I totally get now why you guys don't see anything wrong with all of the disgraceful, dishonest, undemocratic shit Harper pulls.

Well aren't you holier than thou? You're the one that started this thread: http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums/topic/25065-harper-the-disgrace/

Your first post is dishonest, disgraceful (towards the PM) and some of it is a stretch/lie.

LOL. You guys troll all the time, and I go and troll and you literally take my stupid post seriously? Ok, you all made my day :D Now you Liberals all know what it's like to constantly hear garbage thrown against Harper. :D

I'm really beginning to wonder if you're even old enough to vote. You seem smart enough, but some so immature that if you are old enough to vote, that depresses me more than your moronic lie.

Lol.

It makes me question any of your claims about yourself; you're "I'm 2% from 1%" claim. I'm getting the image of an 18 year old kid who, if he's not a member of the youth wing of the CPC, is a fellow traveler in space and time, who has found a site where people want to talk about politics, and he figures "Hey, I can have some fun". I can't tell you the number of people I've encountered like you. The National Post's forums were filled with Tory supporters who made absurd claims like they were super rich or were making huge amounts of money of their TFSAs, and in the end the trolling largely by these Tory supporters, got so bad they abandoned Disqus in favor of a much crappier and non-anonymous Facebook system.

So debate like an adult, otherwise, you're going to end up being largely ignored.

It makes me question any of your claims about yourself; you're "I'm 2% from 1%" claim. I'm getting the image of an 18 year old kid who, if he's not a member of the youth wing of the CPC, is a fellow traveler in space and time, who has found a site where people want to talk about politics, and he figures "Hey, I can have some fun". I can't tell you the number of people I've encountered like you. The National Post's forums were filled with Tory supporters who made absurd claims like they were super rich or were making huge amounts of money of their TFSAs, and in the end the trolling largely by these Tory supporters, got so bad they abandoned Disqus in favor of a much crappier and non-anonymous Facebook system.

So debate like an adult, otherwise, you're going to end up being largely ignored.

So ignore me. I have found few lefties on this board who actually want to have a proper debate. I tried, but I give up now. It's the same garbage left and right. There's one of you who I agree that actually give a damn and I respect, the rest, I shake my head. Let me sum this up.

HARPER is crap. He's shit because of what his beliefs are.

Edited by angrypenguin

So ignore me. I have found few lefties on this board who actually want to have a proper debate. I tried, but I give up now. It's the same garbage left and right. There's one of you who I agree, the rest, I shake my head. Hypocrits.

I'm not a lefty, and basically what you're saying is that you're now just going to be a troll, because people don't agree with you.

At this point, I'm not even sure you're old enough to drive.

Let's assume a Liberal-led coalition gov't... the TPP is negotiated and a vote is held in Parliament... NDP vote against it... Liberals and Conservatives vote for it.. democracy reigns and big pharma gets their stranglehold on the drug market extended!

Conservatives help their friends Liberals help themselves. I imagine the mock surprised faces these guys exchange when passing each other through revolving doors down the road are priceless.

Nanos tracking latest (Released October 6, 2015 6 am)

Liberal maintain their lead:

Liberals 35%

conservatives 31.5%

NDP 23.1%

http://www.nanosresearch.com/library/polls/20151005%20Ballot%20TrackingE.pdf

National Ballot – The Nanos nightly tracking suggests that the Liberals and the Conservatives are the top choices for Canadians. Thirty five percent of Canadians supported the Liberals while 31.5% supported the Conservatives, 23.1% supported the NDP and 4.6% supported the Greens nationally. • Accessible Vote – Asked a series of independent questions for each party as to whether they would consider or not consider voting for that the party, the Liberals have the highest level of accessible voters 50.7% while the proportion of Canadians that would consider the NDP has dropped nine percentage points over the past month from 50.2% four weeks ago to 40.9% now. For the Conservatives, 40.5% of Canadians would consider voting for them while 23.4% of Canadians would consider voting Green

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Nanos tracking latest (Released October 6, 2015 6 am)

Liberal maintain their lead:

Liberals 35%

conservatives 31.5%

NDP 23.1%

http://www.nanosresearch.com/library/polls/20151005%20Ballot%20TrackingE.pdf

National Ballot The Nanos nightly tracking suggests that the Liberals and the Conservatives are the top choices for Canadians. Thirty five percent of Canadians supported the Liberals while 31.5% supported the Conservatives, 23.1% supported the NDP and 4.6% supported the Greens nationally. Accessible Vote Asked a series of independent questions for each party as to whether they would consider or not consider voting for that the party, the Liberals have the highest level of accessible voters 50.7% while the proportion of Canadians that would consider the NDP has dropped nine percentage points over the past month from 50.2% four weeks ago to 40.9% now. For the Conservatives, 40.5% of Canadians would consider voting for them while 23.4% of Canadians would consider voting Green

Uh oh the liberals are falling ;)

All margin of error. Relax.

I have to agree with toadbrother et al about trudeau. As much as he rubs me the wrong way facts are facts, he has worked very hard to perform well and ditch his perceived incompetence. Personally i think harper has been in power for too long and people are sick of him despite harper doing by all accounts a pretty good job even though his methods are as we say cut throat and micromanaging. I would prefer an lpc with garneau at the helm and i think they would poll higher.

However the ballot question is easentially which method of how to run the economy is the way to go the liberal method or the tory method...

Edited by blueblood

I have to agree with toadbrother et al about trudeau. As much as he rubs me the wrong way facts are facts, he has worked very hard to perform well and ditch his perceived incompetence. Personally i think harper has been in power for too long and people are sick of him despite harper doing by all accounts a pretty good job even though his methods are as we say cut throat and micromanaging. I would prefer an lpc with garneau at the helm and i think they would poll higher.

However the ballot question is easentially which method of how to run the economy is the way to go the liberal method or the tory method...

I think realistically most people are going to have to come to terms with Harper having done a reasonably good job. He honestly did. I still want Stéphane Dion back...His party torpedoed him so hard.

Harper "managing" his caucus should only really bother Reformers, it led to more centrist policy and kept out the crazy...IMO.

http://www.mainstreetresearch.ca/conservatives-lead-as-ndp-slips/

And now Mainstreet suggests a Conservative majority is within the realm of possibility.

Toriess: 37

Grits: 29

Dippers: 24

Almost a 10 point difference between the CPC and LPC? Wow.

I think realistically most people are going to have to come to terms with Harper having done a reasonably good job. He honestly did. I still want Stéphane Dion back...His party torpedoed him so hard.

Harper "managing" his caucus should only really bother Reformers, it led to more centrist policy and kept out the crazy...IMO.

Agreed.

How this is even a question is beyond my comprehension. But since we're all entitled to our views and you don't spill garbage after garbage vs Harper, I'll say that I respect this opinion!

Edited by angrypenguin

Agreed.

How this is even a question is beyond my comprehension. But since we're all entitled to our views and you don't spill garbage after garbage vs Harper, I'll say that I respect this opinion!

Thats essentially what the ballot question is. Do canadians want deficit spending or do they want trade agreements to improve our economy?

Liberals 32.4% and - 118 seats

Conservatives 31.6% and - 122 seats

NDP 25.3% and - 96 seats

This seems a likely outcome at this point (until the TPP bump comes in) and I'mt elling you right now, if the Conservatives win with less of the popular vote people are going to lose their shit. It was BS when Chrétien won that way too and just goes to show how unrepresentative our electoral system can be.

This seems a likely outcome at this point (until the TPP bump comes in) and I'mt elling you right now, if the Conservatives win with less of the popular vote people are going to lose their shit. It was BS when Chrétien won that way too and just goes to show how unrepresentative our electoral system can be.

No disagreement

I think the only thing we know for sure is that someone is wrong since Nanos has the Liberals up by 3.5 points.

It was BS when Chrétien won that way too and just goes to show how unrepresentative our electoral system can be.

My apologies if I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, but if you're saying that Chretien won an election with fewer popular votes, he didn't. Chretien and the Liberals always won the popular vote by a healthy margin in his three mandates. I believe the last time a party lost the popular vote but won the seat count was Clark's Progressive Conservatives in 1979.

Liberals: 41.24

Reform: 18.69

PC: 16.04

Bloc: 13.52

NDP: 6.88

Liberals: 38.46

Reform: 19.35

PC: 18.84

NDP: 11.05

Bloc: 10.67

Liberal: 40.85

Alliance: 25.49