Muslim murders entire Jewish family!

This occurred in Israel...

The shocking attack occurred around 1 am as the terrorist entered the family home and murdered three children aged 11, 3, and a baby girl along with their parents. The victims were apparently sleeping as the killer came in.

Following an initial report of the incident, large IDF and police forces rushed to the site. The Air Force also joined the effort to track down the terrorist, deploying numerous aircraft in the area. The night’s sky was lit up with flares, as special IDF and police forces were called in to assist in the manhunt.Source

This is just terrible and give you a taste of extreme danger the Jewish people are under constantly at the hands of Muslim terrorists. People are not even safe in their homes while sleeping. When will we wake up? How many have to die at the hands of Muslim terrorists before we get it?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any person who murders innocent people, especially children, in the name of a cause, is nothing but a vile terrorist and a coward. So is anyone who claims their cause justify such crime. The individuals who committed these heinous acts should be hunted and brought to justice. There cannot be, there should not be, and there will not be an escape for thi or these bastard(s).

This is just terrible and give you a taste of extreme danger the Jewish people are under constantly at the hands of Muslim terrorists. People are not even safe in their homes while sleeping. When will we wake up? How many have to die at the hands of Muslim terrorists before we get it?

In caseyou had not figured it yet, you will be hard pressed to find people here who do not get the threat that terrorism poses.

And in caseyou are tempted to do your usual Soviet-like pony trick, i agree with the PM of the Plaestian authority when he says:

We clearly and firmly condemn all forms of violence, and I condemn what happened last night in Itamar

Do YOU condemn all form of violence, or to be specific all terrorism?

Edited by CANADIEN

Here's link to article about the crime. Mr. Canada is not making this up.

Here is another one! 5 Muslim men stalk a 14-year-old girl to her house break in, kill everyone in the house and then gang rape her in front of the corpses of her murdered family. How sick can these Muslims get? Oh wait ... did I say Muslims? I meant 5 American soldiers raped and killed muslims, my bad. But I guess by your logic the actions of these bad apples means that all Americans are like this!

How many have to die at the hands of Muslim terrorists American soldiers before we get it?

Guest American Woman

Here is another one! 5 Muslim men stalk a 14-year-old girl to her house break in, kill everyone in the house and then gang rape her in front of the corpses of her murdered family. How sick can these Muslims get? Oh wait ... did I say Muslims? I meant 5 American soldiers raped and killed muslims, my bad. But I guess by your logic the actions of these bad apples means that all Americans are like this!

How many have to die at the hands of Muslim terrorists American soldiers before we get it?

Perhaps you'd be surprised by how many people do speak ill of "American soldiers" et al because of it. Same with one Muslim murder after 9-11. Americans were a nation of Muslim murderers to hear tell; it wasn't safe for Muslims to be on the streets. Of course those people can see this horrific crime for the one incident that it is.

As usual, there is a background of events that you're completely unaware of . . .

Nablus . . .

1 - IDF soldiers dismantle a Jewish extremist settlement in the West Bank that was illegal even under Israeli law.

2 - The fundamentalist settler thugs respond by marching into Palestinian neighbourhoods and clashing with the people there, including women and children.

3 - The IDF breaks up the confrontation, several people are injured and one Palestinian dies.

4 - The settler thugs proceed to firebomb a home, miraculously no one is killed, but two children are sent to hospital.

5 - A lone Palestinian attacks and kills an entire settler family.

6 - Al Aqsa martyrs brigade claims responsibility - but most analysts don't think they had anything to do with it, considering it would be an unprecedented tactic for them to use, and also that they routinely claim responsibility for attacks they had nothing to do with in order to boost their profile.

But who cares about 1-4, Palestinians were the victims. We only get outraged when Israelis die, right?

Edited by JB Globe

As opposed to the IDF murdering an entire muslim family?

This is hardly international news.

A killer is a killer, they could just as easily been gays, doesn't mean you need to kill every straight person to avoid gays being killed.

Your rational is just diseased

Edited by William Ashley

As usual, there is a background of events that you're completely unaware of . . .

Nablus . . .

1 - IDF soldiers dismantle a Jewish extremist settlement in the West Bank that was illegal even under Israeli law.

2 - The fundamentalist settler thugs respond by marching into Palestinian neighbourhoods and clashing with the people there, including women and children.

3 - The IDF breaks up the confrontation, several people are injured and one Palestinian dies.

4 - The settler thugs proceed to firebomb a home, miraculously no one is killed, but two children are sent to hospital.

O.K. so lawful authorities act to protect the local population from the settlers. Sounds like it's the way it should work.

6 - Al Aqsa martyrs brigade claims responsibility - but most analysts don't think they had anything to do with it, considering it would be an unprecedented tactic for them to use, and also that they routinely claim responsibility for attacks they had nothing to do with in order to boost their profile.

But who cares about 1-4, Palestinians were the victims. We only get outraged when Israelis die, right?

Why are you so dismissive about Muslims embracing rather than decrying violence?

Why are you so dismissive about Muslims embracing rather than decrying violence?

Why are you trying to narrow the scope to just Muslim extremists? Do you think Jewish extremists are shedding tears when Jewish settlers killed a three month old baby? When Jewish settlers attacked a funeral killing a 14-year-old girl?, When Jewish settlers stabbed a Palestinian child to death? No. Jewish extremists try and escalate the situation whenever they can to their ends.

These types of violent acts BY BOTH SIDES are intended to spark a general war. For the Jewish settlers they want a final cleansing with the IDF pushing all Palestinians out of Israel. The Muslim extremists want to spark a general war where surrounding Arab countries push the Jews into the sea.

Edited by Post To The Left

Why are you trying to narrow the scope to just Muslim extremists?

Basically Muslim violence isn't news; Jewish violence is. Sort of like the "man bites dog" conundrum.

Exactly. There's a Muslim terrorist every 5 minutes. People have just gotten used to it.

Shady, if only we negotiated with them. Maybe the crew that pulled this murder off would have been great negotiating partners. Great immediate neighbors too. </sarcasm>

The massacre seems to be a new low even for these terrorists, it's pretty horrendous. Wonder if there'll be a UN resolution condemning this Arab genocide of Jews. This mass murder of sleeping children and parents had nothing to do with a land disputes, they were murdered out of hatred and because they were Jews - plain and simple.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142843

Three Year Old Stabbed in the Heart, Baby's Throat Slashed

The initial findings of the investigation into the terrorist massacre in the Israeli town of Itamar in Samaria Friday night show that the Fatah ‘Freedom Fighters’ stabbed the Fogel family's sleeping three year old in the heart and slashed the throat of his three-month-old sister.

Click here for photos on the murder victims (Warning: Extremely Graphic)

The IDF and police forces are conducting widespread searches in the vicinity of the community since the barbaric terrorist murder of five members of the Fogel family in their home on Friday night.

It is not yet clear how many terrorists took part in the massacre. About 20 Arabs have been arrested up to now.

One area in which the IDF is concentrating its investigations is whether there were any intelligence warnings of terrorist plans before the attack that might have alerted residents.

cont...

The massacre seems to be a new low even for these terrorists, it's pretty horrendous. Wonder if there'll be a UN resolution condemning this Arab genocide of Jews. This mass murder of sleeping children and parents had nothing to do with a land disputes, they were murdered out of hatred and because they were Jews - plain and simple.

This monstruous act of terrorism is many things. A genocide it is not.

Nablus . . .

I'll ignore the inflammatory rhetoric "Jewish extremist settlers" comments and just address a couple of problems with your posts, although your entire post misrepresents everything in two ways: 1. Falsely/arbitrarily selecting a "starting point" for these events in order to suggest that the "Jewish extremist settlers, for lack of a better way of saying it - "started it" with their "marching into Palestinian neighbourhoods and clashing with people there", as if you're not inaccurately describing these events and omitting important details during these times, to say nothing of the greater and much more relevant historical context going back many more years, and 2. Ignoring the broader themes and older historical narrative that is in effect here, suggesting that all was well until these "Jewish extremist settlers" started all these problems with their "march" and "clashes". The historical events of years and decades past are much more important and relevant to this story, and these events were and will continue to happen even in the absence of "marches" from "extremist settlers".

Here's a reality you refuse to acknowledge - they're been murdering Jews long before the now-politicized term "settler" entered your lexicon. This is part of a greater conflict that began many years before June of 1967.

These murders are part of a war that began years before 1948, and a struggle for independence many many many years before that. These people were murdered for the same reasons that Jews were murdered in the 1929 Hebron pogrom.

Every post you make on these issues is so entirely wrong, which wouldn't really bother me except for the fact that you claim to be Jewish (whatever that means to you). The truth is I don't expect anything from non-Jews with respect to honesty or knowledge of Israel - why should they care? If they're informed and on the right side of the issues, great. But when they're not, which is most of the time, it's as expected. When Jewish persons, however, advance the false narrative where every word out of their mouths (or in your posts, in this case) drips with dishonesty and virulent rhetoric, in order to become just another useful idiot, it is quite disgusting.

Edited by Bob

This monstruous act of terrorism is many things. A genocide it is not.

Genocide is a stupid (and offensive) term to use to describe these events. Perhaps he really intended to mention the genocidal mentality that isn't uncommon among Arabs/Muslims that live around these parts?

I'll ignore the inflammatory rhetoric "Jewish extremist settlers" comments

Of course you'll ignore my statement - because you're a tribalist who happens to be Jewish. "Your people" do not have the same capacity for extremism or violence because, "your people" are different and better, because we're Chosen.

Admittedly it was inflammatory, but it was to make a point - we clearly have a double standard if we can easily call Muslims who want to impose Muslim law and scripture on daily life and politics "extremists" but Jews who have the same desires aren't. Those efforts manifest in different ways given historical, religious, economic and political contexts - but the desire is the same: basic human morality goes out the window, no commitment to international law, and the only thing that matters is what you think your scripture says.

So therefor: "Jews are apes and pigs, we should wipe them off the face of the earth" or "Arabs are barbarians with bloodlust for our people, God gave us Greater Israel, they have no right to it, we will take it from them by any means necessary"

and just address a couple of problems with your posts, although your entire post misrepresents everything in two ways: 1. Falsely/arbitrarily selecting a "starting point" for these events in order to suggest that the "Jewish extremist settlers, for lack of a better way of saying it - "started it" with their "marching into Palestinian neighbourhoods and clashing with people there", as if you're not inaccurately describing these events and omitting important details during these times, to say nothing of the greater and much more relevant historical context going back many more years, and 2. Ignoring the broader themes and older historical narrative that is in effect here, suggesting that all was well until these "Jewish extremist settlers" started all these problems with their "march" and "clashes". The historical events of years and decades past are much more important and relevant to this story, and these events were and will continue to happen even in the absence of "marches" from "extremist settlers".

For the record, the cycle of violence and reprisals go back so long I don't really blame any one side for starting it, especially since both sides have enough blood on their hands by now. However that doesn't mean that there aren't specific places and times where one side has backed off, and even done the right thing, and the other side has been incapable of following suit and tried to keep the cycle going.

ie - Hamas' decision to launch rockets following Israel's withdrawal from Gaza. Terrible from pretty much every perspective - moral, strategic, etc. And certainly the opposite move you'd make if peace was your intent.

At the same time - you have had a situation in the West Bank in the last few years of a growing protest movement that utilizes civil disobedience. You have a West Bank PA leadership that has been pretty much doing everything on the checklist for the "Roadmap to Peace" and has even been supporting the protest movement and cracking down on terrorism. In Nablus you have a situation where there were protests against illegal settlements and against the larger settlement project in general, which I believe you have said you're not against (which would put you in contrast with international law, every government, and global opinion - even here in Canada or the US). And you have a bunch of thugs who believe they are on some kind of religious Imperial project, deciding to meet a democratic effort with brute force.

This isn't just happening in Nablus, it's going on all over the West Bank.

And frankly I think it's a perversion of Torah to be saying that God sanctions a colonial project that will disenfranchise and oppress a group of people. I also think it's a betrayal that even after Israel is established, we cannot stop there - we are doing our part to prevent a people from being able to self-determine their own future.

Here's a reality you refuse to acknowledge - they're been murdering Jews long before the now-politicized term "settler" entered your lexicon. This is part of a greater conflict that began many years before June of 1967.

Of course I acknowledge that, but what you refuse to acknowledge is that there are many Jews who in the beginning because of great pain and later because of religious or ideological tunnel-vision, refuse to acknowledge the humanity of the Arabs/Muslims living amongst them - and this refusal translates into things like the occupation.

When Jewish persons, however, advance the false narrative where every word out of their mouths (or in your posts, in this case) drips with dishonesty and virulent rhetoric, in order to become just another useful idiot, it is quite disgusting.

Accepting our own responsibility for the current situation is no dishonest - it's the definition of honest.

I simply refuse to keep score any more - I found that the more I counted the wrongs, the more it was clear that there is no clear "winner" and there were far too many on my side that I was comfortable with, and I could see the occupation poisoning everything and turning us into something we'd swore we'd never become. I also did not see how the status quo will lead to peace or even, as Tom Friedman puts it "the ability to put your feet up and relax"

Here's the thing - I used to be an out and out zionist: I even remember getting up and teaching the class proudly about "Israel's great expansion" in grade four: proudly marking down the annexation of Gaza, West Bank & Golan as a victory. But my views changed once I started doing my own reading, which virtually all came from Jewish scholars, most Israeli themselves, about the conflict, and it didn't pair with the black and white version I was sold as a kid. Even most of my family in that time, has gone from being ardent zionists to being "neutral supporters of Israel" including my 90 year old Zaide.

And frankly, if that man can be disgusted with actions on both sides and see the good in others on both sides, after what he's been through - I really could care less about your opinion of me.

Of course you'll ignore my statement - because you're a tribalist who happens to be Jewish. "Your people" do not have the same capacity for extremism or violence because, "your people" are different and better, because we're Chosen.

Admittedly it was inflammatory, but it was to make a point - we clearly have a double standard if we can easily call Muslims who want to impose Muslim law and scripture on daily life and politics "extremists" but Jews who have the same desires aren't. Those efforts manifest in different ways given historical, religious, economic and political contexts - but the desire is the same: basic human morality goes out the window, no commitment to international law, and the only thing that matters is what you think your scripture says.

So therefor: "Jews are apes and pigs, we should wipe them off the face of the earth" or "Arabs are barbarians with bloodlust for our people, God gave us Greater Israel, they have no right to it, we will take it from them by any means necessary"

For the record, the cycle of violence and reprisals go back so long I don't really blame any one side for starting it, especially since both sides have enough blood on their hands by now. However that doesn't mean that there aren't specific places and times where one side has backed off, and even done the right thing, and the other side has been incapable of following suit and tried to keep the cycle going.

ie - Hamas' decision to launch rockets following Israel's withdrawal from Gaza. Terrible from pretty much every perspective - moral, strategic, etc. And certainly the opposite move you'd make if peace was your intent.

At the same time - you have had a situation in the West Bank in the last few years of a growing protest movement that utilizes civil disobedience. You have a West Bank PA leadership that has been pretty much doing everything on the checklist for the "Roadmap to Peace" and has even been supporting the protest movement and cracking down on terrorism. In Nablus you have a situation where there were protests against illegal settlements and against the larger settlement project in general, which I believe you have said you're not against (which would put you in contrast with international law, every government, and global opinion - even here in Canada or the US). And you have a bunch of thugs who believe they are on some kind of religious Imperial project, deciding to meet a democratic effort with brute force.

This isn't just happening in Nablus, it's going on all over the West Bank.

And frankly I think it's a perversion of Torah to be saying that God sanctions a colonial project that will disenfranchise and oppress a group of people. I also think it's a betrayal that even after Israel is established, we cannot stop there - we are doing our part to prevent a people from being able to self-determine their own future.

Of course I acknowledge that, but what you refuse to acknowledge is that there are many Jews who in the beginning because of great pain and later because of religious or ideological tunnel-vision, refuse to acknowledge the humanity of the Arabs/Muslims living amongst them - and this refusal translates into things like the occupation.

Accepting our own responsibility for the current situation is no dishonest - it's the definition of honest.

I simply refuse to keep score any more - I found that the more I counted the wrongs, the more it was clear that there is no clear "winner" and there were far too many on my side that I was comfortable with, and I could see the occupation poisoning everything and turning us into something we'd swore we'd never become. I also did not see how the status quo will lead to peace or even, as Tom Friedman puts it "the ability to put your feet up and relax"

Here's the thing - I used to be an out and out zionist: I even remember getting up and teaching the class proudly about "Israel's great expansion" in grade four: proudly marking down the annexation of Gaza, West Bank & Golan as a victory. But my views changed once I started doing my own reading, which virtually all came from Jewish scholars, most Israeli themselves, about the conflict, and it didn't pair with the black and white version I was sold as a kid. Even most of my family in that time, has gone from being ardent zionists to being "neutral supporters of Israel" including my 90 year old Zaide.

And frankly, if that man can be disgusted with actions on both sides and see the good in others on both sides, after what he's been through - I really could care less about your opinion of me.

Sanity! It always sounds nice.

Genocide is a stupid (and offensive) term to use to describe these events. Perhaps he really intended to mention the genocidal mentality that isn't uncommon among Arabs/Muslims that live around these parts?

interesting... perhaps I need some schooling here. Is not the distinction between genocide and the mentality to support genocide (i.e., "genocidal mentality"), simply one of acting on the presumed mindset? More to the point, by textbook definition, that mindset would appear to extend beyond the individual willingness... to extend and encompass a "collective" willingness. By that textbook definition of "genocidal mentality", the inclusiveness of the individual and the collective into the willingness to act... by that textbook definition... do you see a conflict in your choice of the words, "isn't uncommon"? Or more precisely, do you attach the collective to your choice of words; i.e., are you stating that the collective, "Arabs/Muslims", is one that includes and associates to a genocidal mentality?