Time To Apologize To Palin

Guest American Woman
One guy from Pennsylvania sent us and other people copies of a gun he'd bought, copies of a receipt for a gun he bought, copies of a one-way ticket to Anchorage," Charles "Chuck" Heath said.

"We kind of laugh it off, we got a restraining order on him, and lo and behold last week he showed up in Anchorage. Fortunately the FBI was on top of it and sent him home."

Here's an article about the guy in question:

Christy makes uneventful Alaska visit

Doesn't sound to me as if there was anything sinister in his visit to Anchorage nor does it sound as if the FBI sent him home.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So all that hard work researching the thread, all that cutting and pasting, all that hand-wringing ... all goes to show that the best you can achieve is being a poor winner?

If anything, you need to apologize for your display of righteous self-entitlement in this thread.

I take this all back Shady, it looks like you don't fit the definition of "winner." In fact, it looks like you are getting crushed by "Them and Their Ilk."

Maybe you should apologize?

There were threats, that weren't made public.

It was made public back in September 2010 when Palin obtain a protective order against Shawn Christy, the man in question.

http://www.frontiersman.com/articles/2010/09/28/breaking_news/doc4ca235e0bf331043209185.txt

Her invitation and initial acceptance of CO benefit was almost 5 months after she obtained the protective order.

Her invitation and initial acceptance of CO benefit was almost 5 months after she obtained the protective order.

5 months! Wow... is there a related statute of limitations on the legitimacy of seeking an apology (for Palin..."and me") over such an obviously indirect, untimely, and suspect linkage between the CO and AK event time-lines? :lol:

Palin like Bush was and is a cartoon character. Right up there with Charely Sheen and the rest of American and political pop culture...When you have a fool that envolves him or her self in matters out side the USA...when they are not even sure where it is on the map is not acceptable....If Palin was president she would nuke South Korea and say oooops.

She’s back on again, same city, different event.

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has made plans on the day of the first GOP primary debate that don't involve being in California to partake in the event.

According to The Hill, Palin, who is frequently included in the list of potential 2012 presidential candidates, will deliver a May 2 keynote address during a "Tribute to the Troops with Sarah Palin" at Colorado Christian University. The fundraiser is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. Mountain time.

The former vice presidential candidate had announced plans in early February to speak at a different event on the same date, only to cancel them a few days later due to "safety concerns resulting from an onslaught of negative feedback."

Now an appearance in Denver is again on Palin's agenda.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/08/sarah-palin-gop-primary-debate-fundraiser_n_832829.html

Palin like Bush was and is a cartoon character. Right up there with Charely Sheen and the rest of American and political pop culture...When you have a fool that envolves him or her self in matters out side the USA...when they are not even sure where it is on the map is not acceptable....If Palin was president she would nuke South Korea and say oooops.

:P

Time for Shady to apologize for wasting everyone's time.

When a spokesmodel is pushed by the right as someone to take seriously as a presidential candidate, I have to wonder what goes on behind the scenes in rightwingworld that the rest of us are not privy to! All of a sudden, out of nowhere, John McCain is order by the religious right to put this woman on the ticket (I'm sure even the Republican Party has some actual real female candidates if it was about choosing a woman), and then all of the rightwing pundits fall in line telling us how wonderful she is and making excuses for every stupid thing she has said and done over the last two years.

But when it comes to the invalid point of the OP, this is typical rightwing tactic of blame-shifting...just like they are doing now against the union demonstrators in Wisconsin. They excuse their thuggery, while labeling all responses as thugs. Anyone like Palin, or these other teabagger candidates that used violent rhetoric and told their crowds that being angry is an excuse for threatening violence, deserves no apologies for whatever blowback they are receiving for their vile efforts.

An apology hasn't been issued yet?

It's disgusting!

Somehow you have to work in a "Complete Nonsense!!!' into that,along with a lengthy (and equally nonsensical) obfuscation to try to change the subject...

Edited by Jack Weber

Oh, I'd hate to pretend to know all the behind the scenes details of these events. That's your schtick.

Nah. That's definitely your schtick. Case in point:

It's pretty clear at this point that neither security nor free speech issues had any bearing on the cancellation.

:lol:

As soon as she apologizes for the following.

Blood libel.

Why? It's been used by other politicans. It was used by John Kerry supporters criticizing the swift boat ads back in 2004. Enough with the hypocrisy and selective outrage.

Refudiate.

Why? Spelling mistake.

I can see Russia from my house.

Why? She never said that. It's an invention of Tina Fey.

It was made public back in September 2010 when Palin obtain a protective order against Shawn Christy, the man in question.

http://www.frontiersman.com/articles/2010/09/28/breaking_news/doc4ca235e0bf331043209185.txt

Once again, so what? How do you know he, or somebody like him wasn't an issue during the time of the proposed event? Or do you also just think it's a coincidence that he's dealth with by the FBI a weeks after security concerns were cited? Yep, it's just one giant Palin conspiracy! :rolleyes:

Palin Derangement Syndrome knows no bounds. And let me just say, good showing people! I think everyone posting in this thread is all part of the PDS'er gang. :lol:

Guest American Woman

How do you know he, or somebody like him wasn't an issue during the time of the proposed event? Or do you also just think it's a coincidence that he's dealth with by the FBI a weeks after security concerns were cited? Yep, it's just one giant Palin conspiracy! :rolleyes:

He wasn't "dealt with by the FBI." The British media in question took a quote from Palin's Dad and went with it. Now we all know that what Obama's mother says holds no weight with you, so please don't expect us to take Palin's family's word as gold; especially when there are quotes out of the FBI and the Anchorage police saying otherwise. How exactly was he dealt with by the FBI? I posted a link to an article saying Christy's visit to Alaska was uneventful. You think it would have been uneventful if the FBI had "dealt with him?" Again, how exactly do you think he was "dealt with?"

....Eric Gonzalez, a spokesman for the FBI's Anchorage field office said the stories were false, and that an Alaska state police spokeswoman and a spokeswoman for the Anchorage Police Department had no record of any contact with Christy. No record of FBI nabbing Palin stalker

Palin Derangement Syndrome knows no bounds. And let me just say, good showing people! I think everyone posting in this thread is all part of the PDS'er gang. :lol:

Do you realize how ignorant you make yourself look with your PDS rhetoric? You, who's started more threads about Obama than any other poster here has started about any other topic? Please. I think you're more intelligent than that.

Close enough to still smell the stupidity.

Thank you for proving my point. She didn't say what was asserted by the poster in question.

Now we all know that what Obama's mother says holds no weight with you

Isn't she dead?

Do you realize how ignorant you make yourself look with your PDS rhetoric?

Hopefully as ignorant as a group internet posters that claim to be 100% sure that there were no security concerns facing Sarah Palin a few weeks back. :rolleyes:

You, who's started more threads about Obama than any other poster here has started about any other topic?

Good. He's the President of the United States. He sets government policy and makes law. She's a private citizen that writes books and appears on tv once in a while. Which is a thousand times more significant. Maybe a million times. :)

Once again, so what? How do you know he, or somebody like him wasn't an issue during the time of the proposed event? Or do you also just think it's a coincidence that he's dealth with by the FBI a weeks after security concerns were cited? Yep, it's just one giant Palin conspiracy! :rolleyes:

Shady, you are the one who cited the linkage between this man and the cancelled event, the pièce de résistance, you called it. After your lamentation that his threats were not made I public, I simply showed you that you were in error….it was public information.

I will ask you, as did AW, show us where he was dealt with by the FBI.

Good. He's the President of the United States. He sets government policy and makes law. She's a private citizen that writes books and appears on tv once in a while. Which is a thousand times more significant. Maybe a million times. :)

So what was your excuse for using the "Bush Derangement Syndrome" argument? :lol:

<crickets>

Edited by BubberMiley