Ottawa: Terrorist Group Arrested

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...Just figured since I'm so "anti-Multiculturalism" that this following news article proves a lot of my points which I have previously posted on the site B)

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/Homegrown+Canadian+terroism+they+lured/3442201/story.html

Do you still think Multiculturalism is all that great? I mean...These f***ers lived in the same vicinity as many people on this forum...What a shame; to know you would promote Multiculturalism when it's doing nothing but endangering the lives of your children, and your own. What a damn shame... :angry:

Since the vast majority of Muslims have nothing to do with these alleged criminal acts, I see no reason to blame them, or multiculturalism, any more than I would blame everyone in your family for your diseased repugnant views.

You have back tracked from the categorical to "a huge part".

Toilet paper sales in India were 768 milion rupess in 09 and is rising 22% a year.

Maybe someone can enlighten you, but I doubt it.

Considering 768,000,000 rupees is about 17,000,000 Canadian dollars, that isn't even a roll for each family...Therefore proving my point that most of them still wipe their ass with their hand...

Could be....It is well known that Hitler was a mediochre and uninspired artist....maybe, just maybe if his art teacher had said to him instead of saying he was a talentless hack...

[indent]"Addy, you have a lot of potential, I would encourage you to spend all your time and all your effort on your art. Forsake the beerhall, paint paint painy..."

"Do you really think so Pofessor Cohen?"[/indent]

you've clearly never seen any of Uncle Addy's paintings; they're actually beautiful. The man had lots of talent, that's for sure. :)

Just to clarify does that mean anyone from these countries or just the white guys....Are jewish Germans welcome, what about black Irsih or Hispanic french....

Or is it just those cultures that have disgusting habits that are not welcomed....just curious i wonder if indian born Canadians wipe with paper or skin....actually come to think of it forget i asked the question, as i don't want to be pigion holed as one of those people.....as i've wiped my ass with leaves,tree bark,cardboard,news paper, Cdn Tire catologue ( i know that was just unpatriotic,but i was running out of socks), towel, my t-shirt sleeves, even a sock once or twice, would of tried a bunney because it was rumoured shit don't stick to their fur....but those bastards are to fast, and with your pants around your knees forget it....

Judging by your username, I'll assume you're military; thanks a lot for your service by the way! Planning to join myself! :) Anyways, if you're in the military, you more than likely did it because you had to, and it's not something you do in the comfort of your own home. It's not rooted in your culture to wipe your ass with your hand, it's something you do because you need to, rather than want to. See the difference?

Culture is rooted in race. It's a natural feeling you get from birth. For instance the way you may react to something you just saw is rooted in the culture you were brought into, which in turn was rooted in your brain. Just like humans who have adapted to their surroundings, our minds adapt to culture and know right from wrong. A black can NEVER be European since it's not what he's meant to be. A European society is not where he belongs; if it was, he would have been born a European. So yes, in a sense, it's mostly Whites who can be European; however, I would not consider many Italians or Spaniards white, but I do consider them European.

As for Jewish converts, I already explained that earlier in this thread I believe. If it was not this one, it was last night on another thread (search my profile, I'm not repeating it.)

Cheers B)

Since the vast majority of Muslims have nothing to do with these alleged criminal acts, I see no reason to blame them, or multiculturalism, any more than I would blame everyone in your family for your diseased repugnant views.

I believe I already stated that Muslims Radicalization is rooted in the religion, however if I did not state it in this thread, I apologize. Please search for the post where I made that statement for your answers, I am not repeating myself; thanks. :)

Edited by Kanadischer

Considering 768,000,000 rupees is about 17,000,000 Canadian dollars, that isn't even a roll for each family...Therefore proving my point that most of them still wipe their ass with their hand...

you've clearly never seen any of Uncle Addy's paintings; they're actually beautiful. The man had lots of talent, that's for sure. :)

Judging by your username, I'll assume you're military; thanks a lot for your service by the way! Planning to join myself! :) Anyways, if you're in the military, you more than likely did it because you had to, and it's not something you do in the comfort of your own home. It's not rooted in your culture to wipe your ass with your hand, it's something you do because you need to, rather than want to. See the difference?

Culture is rooted in race. It's a natural feeling you get from birth. For instance the way you may react to something you just saw is rooted in the culture you were brought into, which in turn was rooted in your brain. Just like humans who have adapted to their surroundings, our minds adapt to culture and know right from wrong. A black can NEVER be European since it's not what he's meant to be. A European society is not where he belongs; if it was, he would have been born a European. So yes, in a sense, it's mostly Whites who can be European; however, I would not consider many Italians or Spaniards white, but I do consider them European.

As for Jewish converts, I already explained that earlier in this thread I believe. If it was not this one, it was last night on another thread (search my profile, I'm not repeating it.)

Cheers B)

I believe I already stated that Muslims Radicalization is rooted in the religion, however if I did not state it in this thread, I apologize. Please search for the post where I made that statement for your answers, I am not repeating myself; thanks. :)

Oh kiddo...

The Toadster is going to eviscerate you when he gets the chance...

Culture is rooted in race. It's a natural feeling you get from birth. For instance the way you may react to something you just saw is rooted in the culture you were brought into, which in turn was rooted in your brain.

Culture is rooted in one's upbringing far far more than in the minor genetic differences between races.

Culture is rooted in race. It's a natural feeling you get from birth. For instance the way you may react to something you just saw is rooted in the culture you were brought into, which in turn was rooted in your brain. Just like humans who have adapted to their surroundings, our minds adapt to culture and know right from wrong.

Lictor, you see things as you want to see them, not as they really are. You make up crap or dig for other people's crap in order to legitimize your own anger and hatred. I can spot your posts a mile away because of the unique warpedness of your mind.

Culture is social. It is rooted in your environment, in traditions, customs, geography, experiences etc. that you learn and/or live within. I think race can't be 100% discounted as a minor factor in some cases, but i agree with Bonam.

Edited by Moonlight Graham

Lictor, you see things as you want to see them, not as they really are. You make up crap or dig for other people's crap in order to legitimize your own anger and hatred. I can spot your posts a mile away because of the unique warpedness of your mind.

Culture is social. It is rooted in your environment, in traditions, customs, geography, experiences etc. that you learn and/or live within. I think race can't be 100% discounted as a minor factor in some cases, but i agree with Bonam.

I second it. Bonam wins.

While this is true, and I agree, it's that fraction of percentage which causes the noticeable differences. An Indian can't be European; not like a white person can, that is. Sure, they could move to Europe, and pretend to be European, however that is only civily; ethnically they are still, and always will be Indian.

The fact that you keep bringing up Lictor just shows how amazed you are to know that there are people out there who think outside the box. Keep pondering on your little box, while I explore the outter-perimeter.

Furthermore, I have yet to see someone post me a link to this "Lictor"'s profile page. I'd love to have a discussion with this chap and see just how alike we are. I would also like to see some of his posts to show you degenerates the differences in our writing; I'm sure there are some. Cheers B)

Furthermore, I have yet to see someone post me a link to this "Lictor"'s profile page. I'd love to have a discussion with this chap and see just how alike we are. I would also like to see some of his posts to show you degenerates the differences in our writing; I'm sure there are some. Cheers B)

Are your fingers broken or something? Search yourself for yourself.

Actually, it's a serious issue and I believe it should be in Federal politics.

We need to speak to the issue of the radicalization of the youth and where are they learning this, if not from Mosques ?

I think it starts with moral dissonance. Federal politics would be a very good place to start looking for that.

We've seen the pendulum swing far too much to the Left

It's hilarious the way you capitalize the "Left". Is this supposed to make it seem even more sinister?

Why not the Pendulum? I mean that things like a dangerous out of control wrecking-ball forever swinging overhead and smashing its way through...LOOK OUT...HERE IT COMES AGAIN!!!!

Apparently you suck at searching. One would think a racially superior Aryan would be capable of performing such a simple task. Oh well, I guess one of us subhumans will show you how it's done:

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums//index.php?showuser=4805

Haha, I suck at searching..Right...Meanwhile you twats didn't give me the man's FULL username. No wonder it didn't bring back any results. idiots. B)

Why can't we talk about Ottawa terrorists, not Lictor v. Kanadischer?

Jacko, along with his band of tree-huggers aren't intelligent enough to keep an actual topic going so he always ends up talking about how we are just "horrible Nazi's". Laughable at the very least. :rolleyes:

Edited by Kanadischer

Jacko, along with his band of tree-huggers aren't intelligent enough to keep an actual topic going so he always ends up talking about how we are just "horrible Nazi's". Laughable at the very least. :rolleyes:

As fun as it would be to point out the obvious fact that Nazi and intelligent are two mutually exclusive terms, jbg is right. The thread should indeed go back to the issue of the Ottawa arrests.

There is no doubt that radical islamism is alive and well, and must be detected, confronted, and rooted out. At the same time, we have to acknowledge that hate-mongering imbeciles who equate terrorism with Islam (only to run like scared chickens when confronted while yelping `but I don't mean ALL Muslims are terrorists) are part of the problem, not the solution.

Edited by CANADIEN

Could you please display for everyone evidence of my "tree huggerness"?

Please be specific...

Edited by Jack Weber

Could you please display for everyone evidence of my "tree huggerness"?

Please be specific...

Why just this morning I found you clutching the fir tree in my front yard...I managed to clean-up the beer bottles but I think I got your left shoe on your right foot and vice-versa. Here I thought you'd grabbed a cab...

:lol::lol:

Why just this morning I found you clutching the fir tree in my front yard...I managed to clean-up the beer bottles but I think I got your left shoe on your right foot and vice-versa. Here I thought you'd grabbed a cab...

:lol::lol:

I had to clutch the fir tree because some unruly bastard kept tilting the world on me!!!

I hate when that happens!!!

It was a momentary respite until I staggered back to the bar!!!

Edited by Jack Weber