1st official gov evidence of Israel possessing nukes revealed

No, force threatens Israel. Everytime Israel uses rockets or bulldozes a building it angers Palestinians and spurs them on further. It's tantamount to throwing gasoline on an already raging fire. Who in their right minds would do that?

LOL! Then I guess they must be really really angry by now! Gasoline is an excellent accelerant for burning things down.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, force threatens Israel. Everytime Israel uses rockets or bulldozes a building it angers Palestinians and spurs them on further. It's tantamount to throwing gasoline on an already raging fire. Who in their right minds would do that?

Its actually pretty smart. If the violence ends then there would be huge pressure from the International community to withdraw from the occupied territories and re-implement the partition plan. Israel would lose about 1/2 its fresh water supply if they did that, not to mention the nice little buffer they picked up between Syria and Lake Tyberius.

Israel is actually playing this whole thing pretty smart. Every decade this drags out the less likely it is that they will be forced to give up the occupied territories and the resources on them. You gotta realize Israel literally depends on maintaining control of the west bank for their survival.

If the violence ends then there would be huge pressure from the International community to withdraw from the occupied territories and re-implement the partition plan.

There is little motivation for the palestinian factions to end the violence...it is their raison d'etre...talking peace with israel shows weakness...and weak factions don't raise funds ..Fatah tried that campaign style and they lost the Gaza...

You're just a Jew-baiter not much better than Julius Streicher. A Jew as well, apparently....which makes it even more laughable. Don't let your Hamas pals find that tid-bit out.

Naomi isn't a Jew. It's just our old friend dub who got banned and has since been posting under the naomi account, with the name and invented Jewish identity apparently intended to somehow increase the credibility of his/her/its statements.

There is little motivation for the palestinian factions to end the violence...it is their raison d'etre...talking peace with israel shows weakness...and weak factions don't raise funds ..Fatah tried that campaign style and they lost the Gaza...

Yup. Not only that but if theres any kind of peacefull settlement the militants lose their soapbox, just like the hawks in Israel would.

This babies going to the distance!!!... Im thinking they still be fighting over that shitty piece of realestate for hundreds of years to come. The only way it could be resolved in our lifetime is if there was some sort of "adult" to intervene and force both the retarded children to share their sandbox and play nice... Force each side onto the own side of the green line then put a DMZ between them with about a trillion land mines in it. Aint gonna happen though.

This babies going to the distance!!!... Im thinking they still be fighting over that shitty piece of realestate for hundreds of years to come. The only way it could be resolved in our lifetime is if there was some sort of "adult" to intervene and force both the retarded children to share their sandbox and play nice... Force each side onto the own side of the green line then put a DMZ between them with about a trillion land mines in it. Aint gonna happen though.

Perhaps a wall....

Perhaps a wall....

Problem is the wall isnt on Israels legal border, it represents a massive land (and more importantly water) grab.

map1_eng.gif

The green line on that map is the legal border and the blue line is the wall.

Must need better surveyors! :lol::lol::lol: (or theyre trying to steal land)

Edited by dre

Problem is the wall isnt on Israels legal border, it represents a massive land (and more importantly water) grab.

map1_eng.gif

The green line on that map is the legal border and the blue line is the wall.

Must need better surveyors! :lol::lol::lol: (or theyre trying to steal land)

So when is Poland going to give back East Prussia, Pomerania and such to Germany?

So when is Poland going to give back East Prussia, Pomerania and such to Germany?

Germany accepted the Oder-Neisse line after reunification. The question isn't relevant. Furthermore, ethnic Germans fled eastward. If you've ever been through Western Poland as I have, you'll know that there's pretty much nothing is left of German culture anyhow. It's all Polish now.

Who knows. But the rules we are operating under now have only been in place since the Geneva Convention so I dont really see how that matters anyways. But in any case two wrongs dont make a right. Whatever happened in the examples you mention doesnt justify international law being ignored now.

Anyhow... you should have a good hard look at that map, because its illustrates Israels intentions rather nicely. That wall represents some of the expansionism you claim isnt happening. See the places where it juts deep into Palestinian territory? Those are major points on the mountain aquifier... they designed the wall to facilitate the theft of water resources.

First you argue that Israel isnt "expansionist"... but then when its pointed out to you that Israel is building a permanent wall smack dab in the middle of someones land that effectively annexes a shitload of land and resources you say "so what if Israel is stealing that land, poland did the same thing!".

So which is it? Are you sticking to your claim that Israel isnt expansionist? Or are you justifying Israeli expansionism because Poland did it too?

Germany accepted the Oder-Neisse line after reunification. The question isn't relevant. Furthermore, ethnic Germans fled eastward. If you've ever been through Western Poland as I have, you'll know that there's pretty much nothing is left of German culture anyhow. It's all Polish now.

Yes...but that wasn't the point.

So which is it? Are you sticking to your claim that Israel isnt expansionist? Or are you justifying Israeli expansionism because Poland did it too?

I'm saying neither. I'm saying...start a war...expect to loose land...perhaps forever and ever.

I'm saying neither. I'm saying...start a war...expect to loose land...perhaps forever and ever.

Thats pretty decent! A third distinct opinion on the same suject in a single day!

1. Israel isnt expansionist.

2. So what! Poland did it too!

and now...

3. Expansion is justified based on your assertion that it was a defensive war.

HAT TRICK!

Thats pretty decent! A third distinct opinion on the same suject in a single day!

1. Israel isnt expansionist.

2. So what! Poland did it too!

and now...

3. Expansion is justified based on your assertion that it was a defensive war.

HAT TRICK!

Winning a war your enemies statred isn't 'expansionism'. Face it...you just don't like the results of the 6 Day War. Probably not the results of the 1973 Yom Kippur War, either. Israel is still there...darn-it. But, had your SS Mufti pal not started the ball rolling in 1948, there would no doubt be a Palestine today. But the old Nazi wasn't tired of trying to murder Jews (est. deaths on his head: over 500,000+ Jews and Roma)...so he opted for war.

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_mandate_grand_mufti.php

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Amin_al-Husayni

BTW...Poland didn't 'do' anything...learn some history. I'd suggest the Russian Civil War as a good starting point re: Polish-Russian relations...at least for modern events. As you might imagine, it goes back much further.

Why you even care about what is essentially a facist movement started by one of the Third Reich's key figures is beyond me...but I notice you have plenty of company. Seig Heil...

Winning a war your enemies statred isn't 'expansionism'. Face it...you just don't like the results of the 6 Day War. Probably not the results of the 1973 Yom Kippur War, either. Israel is still there...darn-it. But, had your SS Mufti pal not started the ball rolling in 1948, there would no doubt be a Palestine today. But the old Nazi wasn't tired of trying to murder Jews (est. deaths on his head: over 500,000+ Jews and Roma)...so he opted for war.

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_mandate_grand_mufti.php

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Amin_al-Husayni

BTW...Poland didn't 'do' anything...learn some history. I'd suggest the Russian Civil War as a good starting point re: Polish-Russian relations...at least for modern events. As you might imagine, it goes back much further.

Why you even care about what is essentially a facist movement started by one of the Third Reich's key figures is beyond me...but I notice you have plenty of company. Seig Heil...

Winning a war your enemies statred isn't 'expansionism'.

Sorry but you cant aquire new territoy through war legally through war... regardless of whether or nots its defensive. Every single settlement Israel has built on land it down own is expansion end of story. And none of your attempts to redefine the word or hop from position to position with the frequence of a cheap hamm radio are going to change that. Also your assertion itself that the war was defensive is debatable anyways.

Face it...you just don't like the results of the 6 Day War.

Face it... you cant even fuckin read. Once again you assume that because Im critical of some Israeli actions Im a racist, terrorist supporters and jew hater. But once again these hollow accusations are nothing more than the confused ramlings of an ignorant child. I wouldnt even be alive if Israel lost that war you pathetic sycophant.

Why you even care about what is essentially a facist movement started by one of the Third Reich's key figures is beyond me...

Congratulations on your umteenth attemp to change the subject and your penchant for strawmen and intellectual dishonesty.

learn some history

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry but you cant aquire new territoy through war legally through war...

A wee rule made especially for the Israeli-Arab conflict.

Congratulations on your umteenth attemp to change the subject and your penchant for strawmen and intellectual dishonesty.

So the Palestinian Arab leadership now has no bearing on what happens in the Levant? Maybe in your world.

As for the Russian Civil War...I doubt you're even half aware of what happened.

Face it... you cant even fuckin read. Once again you assume that because Im critical of some Israeli actions Im a racist, terrorist supporters and jew hater. But once again these hollow accusations are nothing more than the confused ramlings of an ignorant child. I wouldnt even be alive if Israel lost that war you pathetic sycophant.

Temper temper...do you punch the wall at this point? Or kick your cat?

:P