American and Canadian Health Care..?

You could be born with severe handicaps.

People are useally pretty good about it and will donate just in todays paper it was a young girl who needed treatment in the US because Alberta healthcare deny'd her. so churches, schools and even the media are helping to fund raise money for her. If the average Canadian had that extra millions with the compounded interest saved in not paying the tax they could probably donate a little more dont ya think?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People are useally pretty good about it and will donate just in todays paper it was a young girl who needed treatment in the US because Alberta healthcare deny'd her. so churches, schools and even the media are helping to fund raise money for her. If the average Canadian had that extra millions with the compounded interest saved in not paying the tax they could probably donate a little more dont ya think?

Churches have had to terrorize healthy people to get from them enough donations and personnel to run health care institutions.

The Americans don't have a clue where to start - universal health care is like universal wealth - seeing health is wealth - and no way are they going to share the wealth or the health...It's just not in their nature...never never will America have a fair playing field when it comes to the right to life and health - They are barbarians...you know that - It's like asking a monster to be kind on Christmas..the monster does not even know what kind is! As I mentioned before...if doctor Jesus - said ---- I am not healing anyone unless you give me a bag of gold...well actually that's just what he did....so it seems that all is the same as it ever was....Makes you wonder about "saint" Peter - when he was shaking down the village for donations to the cause - and struck the poor guy dead that held out the full price of the sale of property ...seems that we have always been barbarians...it's a love you to death issue - we might have to revamp the last 2000 years of bullshit to get things finally on track.

But Republicans know how to lie; John Boehner is saying: health-care reform would publicly-fund abortions.

http://healthcare.nationalreview.com/post/...TljODk2ZTBjOGE=

Taxes pay for the facility and the equipment and the patient pays a small fee of the doctors time in a way that is a public subsidy. we do it in Canada all the time. Wich leads me to somthing that really pisses me off as im against abortion and don't want my money used for it. Its communism.

Taxes pay for the facility and the equipment and the patient pays a small fee of the doctors time in a way that is a public subsidy. we do it in Canada all the time. Wich leads me to somthing that really pisses me off as im against abortion and don't want my money used for it. Its communism.

You could be born woman.

You could be born woman.

some actually educate themself and build a home for a family before allowing a man to blow its load inside unprotected and some, believe it or not build a family with a husband or significant other and plan for it. Its dumb bitches and a government who hands out wealfare, child tax rebates who encourage a woman to do nothing with there life and we all pay for it, specially the poor bastard kid!

Edited by Craig1

Depends on who you are. If you are a healthy, wealthy, productive, citizen, you are being ripped off. If you are a drug-addicted, lazy, homeless, bum, you are getting an amazing deal.

Unless of course you happen to have a heart condition...or cancer....or a number of other conditions. Nice stereotyping.

Depends on who you are. If you are a healthy, wealthy, productive, citizen, you are being ripped off. If you are a drug-addicted, lazy, homeless, bum, you are getting an amazing deal.

"drug-addicted,... homeless" people don't use much health care. They avoid all institutions of the state.

Disabled people do. Elderly people do.

Ya, it's a really good deal for those who need it most, and that's the way it's intended to be.

You, on the other hand, will certainly never need your share. I mean, no drunk driver is ever going to disable you, or you are never going to fall off a ladder or get cancer because you are too healthy, wealthy and wise, eh? [/sarcasm]

Just make sure you never do because we have your number and it's been marked as one who doesn't want to be a burden to others so we'll just 'euthanase' you if you ever need health care, k?

:rolleyes::lol:

But what if you don't ?? ......20% of the population consumes 80% of health care resources.

Yes ... the elderly ... and we'll all be there someday, so don't knock it.

But like I said ... we can arrange to 'euthanase' you if you don't want to use that share. :D

Like Your Health Insurance? Maybe You Shouldn't.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...9081100048.html

Edited by tango

Yes ... the elderly ... and we'll all be there someday.

But like I said ... we can arrange to 'euthanase' you if you don't want to use that share. :D

Like Your Health Insurance? Maybe You Shouldn't.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...9081100048.html

This government has left the taxpayer so broke only 20% of retired will have a solid pension or savings so all 80% need to be subsidized and this is all the governments fault. It has all to do with conservitives, Liberal, NDP whatever other shit party we have they all sold the people out and have done nothing to this day to secure anyones future but maybe the elite 20%. They sell jobs to the cheapest bidder being china, mexico even ship bitumen at .01$ barrel from Alberta. WTF? And the plan is to rid the middle class and the only way we can stop it is to start voting independant

This government has left the taxpayer so broke only 20% of retired will have a solid pension or savings so all 80% need to be subsidized and this is all the governments fault. It has all to do with conservitives, Liberal, NDP whatever other shit party we have they all sold the people out and have done nothing to this day to secure anyones future but maybe the elite 20%. They sell jobs to the cheapest bidder being china, mexico even ship bitumen at .01$ barrel from Alberta. WTF? And the plan is to rid the middle class and the only way we can stop it is to start voting independant

What does that have to do with health care?

What does that have to do with health care?

Everything! healthcare eats up 60% of the budget and 80% of the baby boomers don't have a pot to piss in maybe you would like to run the lines for metal health cause things are going to get ugly.

My old man always told me Chaos =CASH well no shit! well eventually someone needs to pay the price and its comming soon. USA is pretty much bankrupt and Canada well its wealthiest province is in debt up to its ars. And they think well we cant create the babys so we will immigrate millions in and never mind the cultural issues and what that costs and the crime and wealfare and subsidize the slums its just best to let shit travel down hill. eh

Edited by Craig1

some actually educate themself and build a home for a family before allowing a man to blow its load inside unprotected and some, believe it or not build a family with a husband or significant other and plan for it. Its dumb bitches and a government who hands out wealfare, child tax rebates who encourage a woman to do nothing with there life and we all pay for it, specially the poor bastard kid!

Cheap guy talk!

Yes ... the elderly ... and we'll all be there someday, so don't knock it.

Speak for yourself...there is plenty to knock in the way that public dollars are not wisely spent. Not publicly funding expensive end-of-life care is not euthanasia. Standard procedure in the UK.

You wanna live forever?