American and Canadian Health Care..?

didja know... Obamacare will include "Death Panels"... gonna get those mongoloid kiddies and trim a few geezers too. Yup... Sarah Palin said so - she knows!!!

it's eeeeeeeeeeevil!!! Downright eeeeeeeeeeevil!!!

You are having to much fun. It's not evil - it's just dumb...when are people going to understand that - Hitler was just having some fun..Which reminds me...of a liberal school girl that my daughter introduced me too..and here is what she said "Hitler had the right to do what he wanted..after all it's a free world"....humm - It's all fun and games till someone loses an eye - or a nation - then a planet...take it easy BC -- "mongoloid kiddies" - look how much fun he's having.....keep an eye on that one. :lol:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems he has other issues unrelated to health care.

Oh it's health care all right.... :lol: Say hello to Obama for me - and make sure there is some Volka----this beer the garden stuff has got to stop...I would have loved it if they got rip roaring drunk..and Obama lost it...started doing the moon walk or something.

Seems he has other issues unrelated to health care.

wassup bc? It was shameful enough that Palin exploited her baby throughout the election campaign... now she wants to make him a focal point of her objections to reformed health care... that Obama's "Death Panels" will decide whether it's worthy of health care.

Death Panels! Of course, her rhetoric gets ratcheted up a thousand-fold... would you like to read Gingrich's agreement with Palin's "assessment". Would you like to view the Glenn Beck video of same? More Republican lunacy.

wassup bc? It was shameful enough that Palin exploited her baby throughout the election campaign... now she wants to make him a focal point of her objections to reformed health care... that Obama's "Death Panels" will decide whether it's worthy of health care.

Whatever...just 'git 'er done.

Death Panels! Of course, her rhetoric gets ratcheted up a thousand-fold... would you like to read Gingrich's agreement with Palin's "assessment". Would you like to view the Glenn Beck video of same? More Republican lunacy.

Sure...just like your FEMA death camps.

Shamelessness is the first casualty of becoming political- as is truth in war. We don't have death panels in Canada - nor committees on who to keep a live for economic reasons..but we do have this - I heard this with my own ears...a young nurse --- holding a syringe of morphine...'THIS IS WHAT WE USE FOR GETTING RID OF OLD PEOPLE' - We have an unwritten policy that stretches from abortion to the trimming of old human wood-- we are also dispicable.

There is no "system"......nor should there be an expectation of one beyond that of any other entitlement program.

Sometimes we get sick...and die...it happens.

it's odd that you're against contributing to the health of americans but you're okay with forcing everyone to contribute to making weapons and using them to attack other countries. then there is the whole, you being okay with forcing everyone to contribute to giving a foreign country $3billion a year.

you are confused.

it's odd that you're against contributing to the health of americans but you're okay with forcing everyone to contribute to making weapons and using them to attack other countries. then there is the whole, you being okay with forcing everyone to contribute to giving a foreign country $3billion a year.

you are confused.

He's not confused - he is taking care of his own finacial and social health..IF he sides with you he is going against the grain - and BC has to live there - you don't.

This doesn't make any sense....the US Constitution instantiates US armed forces and the means to finance same.

I already "contribute" to Medicare, Medicaid, SCHIP, etc.

you are confused.

you are retarded.