Healthcare Reform, Town halls and mobs.

Americans have say in our matters - so we have say in yours. You tell us to go to Afghanistan - so we go..we give you a suggestion on broadening your benevolence - and suddenly...it's "what buisness is it of yours?" - we live in the same house - just two different connecting rooms - what happens in the south effects the north and vise versa.

Nah.....you only think you have a say. Hell, even the UK ignores Canada.

Does the pimple on a bull's ass have a say too?

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are whining again....save all the poor bastards in Canada first...then we can talk.

What are you talking about no one Canada dies because they can not afford medical care. We have a lower death rate, a higher Life expectancy, spend less on Health care and get more for it.

AS mantras go, that's pretty weak. Tell us what you are going to do (as if you have any say in the matter). :huh:

A citizen of the US always has say no matter where in the world they are. I know you think only republicans should be able to talk but it is not true. Doing nothing is not an option.

Nah.....you only think you have a say. Hell, even the UK ignores Canada.

Does the pimple on a bull's ass have a say too?

Once it gets infected and need treatment - that pimple may rise up and join with the 300 million other pimples in great civil unrest - that will spread north - I suggest you treat the pimple now..get the health care thing going - YOU write a letter and convince them--- you have contacts - they listen to you..cos' you are the raging bull>

What are you talking about no one Canada dies because they can not afford medical care. We have a lower death rate, a higher Life expectancy, spend less on Health care and get more for it.

So what...your OECD rating still sucks....just like the USA. Hell, you better fix your own mess before worrying about the USA. How about a free MRI....on the house?

A citizen of the US always has say no matter where in the world they are. I know you think only republicans should be able to talk but it is not true. Doing nothing is not an option.

I don't believe you are a citizen....we do not permit that kind of whining.

Once it gets infected and need treatment - that pimple may rise up and join with the 300 million other pimples in great civil unrest - that will spread north - I suggest you treat the pimple now..get the health care thing going - YOU write a letter and convince them--- you have contacts - they listen to you..cos' you are the raging bull>

Nope....we can let the whole shootin' match turn into a pus bucket and die. Then Canada won't have a bull's ass anymore.

Nope....we can let the whole shootin' match turn into a pus bucket and die. Then Canada won't have a bull's ass anymore.

So you are saying that the north end of the Amerian continent is the rear end? You insult us...I toss down my lace glove and challenge you to a duel my good man - prepare to meet your maker - the big satan does have a maker does he not? :lol:

So you are saying that the north end of the Amerian continent is the rear end? You insult us...I toss down my lace glove and challenge you to a duel my good man - prepare to meet your maker - the big satan does have a maker does he not? :lol:

No, I'm saying it's the pimple! You will need to find a new bull's ass....perhaps China.

No, I'm saying it's the pimple! You will need to find a new bull's ass....perhaps China.

Their ass has grown very large - and it does have a mass of pimples...BUT there is a problem - China is like a dog with caked on shit clinging to it's fur - no self respecting dog is going to tussle with a smelly one - I know people like that - so rotten to the core that no one dares confront them or interact in fear of getting dirty - and the dirty one is well aware of the filthy cloak of protection ---America does not stink as much as China - so we would rather wrestle with you - if that's okay?

So what...your OECD rating still sucks....just like the USA. Hell, you better fix your own mess before worrying about the USA. How about a free MRI....on the house?

Arbitrary ranking systems are always fun aren't they. Although they do not speak to the issue on how Canada who spends less of their GPD then most countries still provides care which gives us, low infant mortality, and high life expectancy.

I don't believe you are a citizen....we do not permit that kind of whining.

funny I don't think you are citizen becuase almost all America agree doing nothing is not an option.

Arbitrary ranking systems are always fun aren't they. Although they do not speak to the issue on how Canada who spends less of their GPD then most countries still provides care which gives us, low infant mortality, and high life expectancy.

funny I don't think you are citizen becuase almost all America agree doing nothing is not an option.

You must do something. when the option is pre-mature death. America is starting to understand - that they don't have to die early --- congrats!

Canada spends the most for any universal access system and it still comes upo way behind others.

Alsmost only counts with hand grenades, horseshoes, and nuclear weapons.

Canada spends the most for any universal access system and it still comes upo way behind others.

Alsmost only counts with hand grenades, horseshoes, and nuclear weapons.

BC - are you sitting with your lap top on your front porch waiting for aunt Bee to bring over an apple pie? You're getting a bit folksy.... "almost only counts with hand grenades" Can you do that with a southern drawl?

We spend the most when private expenditures are taken out, however when included in % of GDP despite the size of the country we spend less then almost all countries and provide more. Doing nothing was not an option for us

We spend the most when private expenditures are taken out, however when included in % of GDP despite the size of the country we spend less then almost all countries and provide more. Doing nothing was not an option for us

Utter nonsense.....Canada's system is the most expensive and least effective for OECD nations with universal access.

Damn, you best fix that right away and stop worrying about those goddamn 'Merkins ! ;)

Utter nonsense.....Canada's system is the most expensive and least effective for OECD nations with universal access.

Damn, you best fix that right away and stop worrying about those goddamn 'Merkins ! ;)

That is a lie. End of story. Doing nothing was never an option I think you should look to France, Switzerland, Denmark, just to name a few off the top of my head who spend more. Ouch. We all know America pays the most for care that ends up with 15000 citizens dieing becuase they are scared to see a doctor. Doing nothing isn't an option.

That is a lie. End of story. Doing nothing was never an option I think you should look to France, Switzerland, Denmark, just to name a few off the top of my head who spend more. Ouch. We all know America pays the most for care that ends up with 15000 citizens dieing becuase they are scared to see a doctor. Doing nothing isn't an option.

Taint lying.....Canada's single payer, universal access system is most expensive compared to others of same design.

Nobody is scared to see a doctor...they are scared to see the bill....LOL! :lol:

Taint lying.....Canada's single payer, universal access system is most expensive compared to others of same design.

Nobody is scared to see a doctor...they are scared to see the bill....LOL! :lol:

But it isn't you are lying like most Republicans about universal health care. Switzerland, France, Denmark, Austria, Belgium, Germany all spend more as a % GDP. The only thing about them is their systems are still cheaper then the US and doing nothing wasn't an option for them.

But it isn't you are lying like most Republicans about universal health care. Switzerland, France, Denmark, Austria, Belgium, Germany all spend more as a % GDP. The only thing about them is their systems are still cheaper then the US and doing nothing wasn't an option for them.

No.....YOU ARE LYING.....shame...shame....shame....just to protect NDP commies!

So you admit that doing nothing is and has been an option for the USA.....CHECKMATE!

No.....YOU ARE LYING.....shame...shame....shame....just to protect NDP commies!

So you admit that doing nothing is and has been an option for the USA.....CHECKMATE!

I am not lying I am telling it the way it is Canada's system is cheaper then a lot of systems and in Canada people aren't scared of their doctors office like the US where 15000 people die every year. I admit doing nothing has been THE OPTION for the Republicans for a long long time. I don't agree it is an option for the American people.

I am not lying I am telling it the way it is Canada's system is cheaper then a lot of systems and in Canada people aren't scared of their doctors office like the US where 15000 people die every year. I admit doing nothing has been THE OPTION for the Republicans for a long long time. I don't agree it is an option for the American people.

Horsepucky.....you're just making crap up now. I don't care how much Canada's system costs or how many poor bastards fal through the cracks there. Just don't pretend everything is so hunky-dory compared to other OECDs.

PS: Republicans passed Medicare Part D......LOL! :lol:

(You would know that if you were an American.)

Edited by bush_cheney2004