Jews fleeing France again

Argus

Yeah and you bigots will be saying "right on its about time".

While you may count yourself amoungst the 'left', Argus never mentioned you by name. Yet you attack him by claiming he's a bigot who would cheer when gays are killed.

Edited by DogOnPorch

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself, I oppose Qutbists who are by religion believers in the Muslim faith although not all Muslims are Qutbists. In fact, less than one tenth of a percent of Muslims are Qutbists however, all Qutbists are Muslim extremists.

Wondering, 'we' being who and, do you speak for all those 'we?'

yup! Everyone who supports the Constitution.

15. (1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.

Edited by tango

Once the Muslims drive out the Jews - the CHRISTIANS will be next - It's like the tale about first they came for your neighbour - then your brother - and you ignored the plight of all - THEN THEY CAME FOR YOU! I have spoken to young out spoken Muslims and their agenda is to oust all of us.

You didn't answer the question. Please do.

Some Muslims and even some Coptic Christians view north americans as filth...You could be the most Godly person on the street and when they pass it's clear that they want you dead because you are an infidel --- or so they believe. Most truely Godly North Americans are very private about their real beliefs..and this privacey is viewed by those that partake in very public religious displays --- Is mistaken for no belief - I am getting tired at religous immigrants looking at me like trash -- because I keep my belief to my self and do not wear a damned costume!

Once the Muslims drive out the Jews - the CHRISTIANS will be next - It's like the tale about first they came for your neighbour - then your brother - and you ignored the plight of all - THEN THEY CAME FOR YOU! I have spoken to young out spoken Muslims and their agenda is to oust all of us.

Happy Easter, Oleg.

:P:lol:

yup! Everyone who supports the Constitution.

15. (1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.

Thank you. That would include me, not those who practice any belief that places women, homosexuals, other religions, beliefs or any nationality ahead of their own. So, we agree that any that believe that their religion allows them to force anything on others is wrong hence, any radical is our enemy which would include many Christians, Muslims and others of varying ethnic origins who desire to control others.

I chose the word 'Qutbist' as it best describes those Muslims who are the enemies of all you hold dear. Any left leaning individual who tolerates or, allows through omission of their inhuman acts while chastising their own who fight these vermin are aiding and abetting these enemies of civilization.

So, I take it that you are with the rest of us, just semantics is our separation point?

You didn't answer the question. Please do.

Well, I'm known as a "leftie" here ... and my values are pure Canadian.

That's why I cited the Charter.

Now a discussion board is not, strictly speaking, "law", but I guess I am assuming incorporation of the spirit of the Charter in the mlw ToS.

So ... I presume to point out discrimination on a 'grounds' included in the Charter:

Generalized negative statements discriminate against all Muslims, because some are deemed "terrorists".

And it isn't right, and it isn't nice. so there :P

Edited by tango

some are deemed "terrorists

Qutbists are, by stated goals and methodology terrorists. Not 'some' Muslims, 'all' Muslims, or, even 'most' Muslims but, certainly, 'all' Qutbists are Muslims.

That aside, your citation of human rights within the constitution of Canada places you as a right winger in this case who has selective toleration for those who hold any belief which does not incorporate any toleration for endorsement of all human rights as stated by the United Nations Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination which states;

"racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life. '

This discrimination is practiced by many Muslims within Canada and, most Muslims outside of Canada residing in predominantly Islamic countries. Believe it or not, you are anti Muslim by your stated core beliefs which, humorously enough, flies in the face of the alter you kneel before.

Generalized negative statements discriminate against all Muslims, because some are deemed "terrorists".

And it isn't right, and it isn't nice. so there

Correct. And, aiding and abetting those of them that are violating the human rights of anybody is aiding and abetting racists. Therefore, one must be very very careful in whom they call a racist and, those whom they defend. Unless you are absolutely sure that those whom you defend are either neutral or, pro gay, Muslim, gender, Christian, Jew or open to national origin rights then you run the risk of being a racist yourself by only seeing and supporting one side and chastising the other.

So, are all those whom you defend by holding up the constitution of our country pro woman's and gay rights? Do they ever utter a word of distaste against those whom believe something other than they?

In the case of the UN definition of racism, many, certainly, as a society, do not. In Canada, they certainly do not either. And, to hold up a legal document on racism as an attack on errant blanket statements against those whom place an entire religion as terrorists is wrong as those on both sides practice racism in one form or another.

It's just not your form of racism but, racism it is.

Qutbists are, by stated goals and methodology terrorists. Not 'some' Muslims, 'all' Muslims, or, even 'most' Muslims but, certainly, 'all' Qutbists are Muslims.

That aside, your citation of human rights within the constitution of Canada places you as a right winger in this case who has selective toleration for those who hold any belief which does not incorporate any toleration for endorsement of all human rights as stated by the United Nations Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination which states;

This discrimination is practiced by many Muslims within Canada and, most Muslims outside of Canada residing in predominantly Islamic countries. Believe it or not, you are anti Muslim by your stated core beliefs which, humorously enough, flies in the face of the alter you kneel before.

Correct. And, aiding and abetting those of them that are violating the human rights of anybody is aiding and abetting racists. Therefore, one must be very very careful in whom they call a racist and, those whom they defend. Unless you are absolutely sure that those whom you defend are either neutral or, pro gay, Muslim, gender, Christian, Jew or open to national origin rights then you run the risk of being a racist yourself by only seeing and supporting one side and chastising the other.

So, are all those whom you defend by holding up the constitution of our country pro woman's and gay rights? Do they ever utter a word of distaste against those whom believe something other than they?

In the case of the UN definition of racism, many, certainly, as a society, do not. In Canada, they certainly do not either. And, to hold up a legal document on racism as an attack on errant blanket statements against those whom place an entire religion as terrorists is wrong as those on both sides practice racism in one form or another.

It's just not your form of racism but, racism it is.

wtf? ... Now I'm responsible for the actions of the whole world?

not.

Only my own little struggle.

I have no such delusions of controlling the whole world.

but if that's your thing ... hey ... fill yer boots! :)

(yeesh! ya try to be fair they crap on you because someone else is not fair?

Because someone somewhere in the world is unfair, we're all supposed to be unfair to everyone, 'just in case' they're a terrorist? hmm ... ya ... that'll really work! :lol: )

not.

but if that's your thing ... hey ... fill yer boots! :)

Because someone somewhere in the world is unfair, we're all supposed to be unfair to everyone, 'just in case' they're a terrorist? hmm ... ya ... that'll really work! :lol: )

pwned11!

:P

You are missing the point.

What we oppose is the discrimination we see and hear among people who dismiss all Muslims as terrorists.

Drivel. You oppose any condemnation of brown people no matter what they do - unless, of course, they're aligned with the US - the Great Satan in the eyes of the Left.

It's NOT just a few Muslim fanatics. In every Muslim nation where surveys have been taken, the majority of the population, in some cases a very large majority, wants Sharia law and a theocratic government NOT democracy. Even in the UK, forty percent of respondents wanted Sharia law.

You cannot sanely dismiss all that as "just a few fanatics".

Yeah and you bigots will be saying "right on its about time".

We bigots? If you weren't such a brainless reactionary you'd have caught on by now that my disapproval of homosexual political goals stems entirely from the absolute fact that they are nothing but a group of privileged whiners who are never satisfied.

I would never for an instant support anyone who would outlaw any consensual sexual activity between adults that doesn't result in extreme injury or death.

If you weren't such a brainless reactionary you'd have caught on by now that my disapproval of homosexual political goals stems entirely from the absolute fact that they are nothing but a group of privileged whiners who are never satisfied.

If you weren't such a brainless ideologue you'd have caught on by now that my disapproval of most of the things you whine about have little if anything to do with being a lefty.

You remind me of Lt. Steven Hauk.

lol @ 'feeling france again'.

'IT'S LIKE THE HOLOCAUST ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!111'

we were due for a 'jews are victims' thread sooner or later. too much attention was going towards israel's war crimes and the 1400 palestinians killed.

my canadian friend (atheist) and his jewish girlfriend are living in paris and they love it there. no complaints. no one is trying to drive his girlfriend into the sea.

we were due for a 'jews are victims' thread sooner or later. too much attention was going towards israel's war crimes and the 1400 palestinians killed.

my canadian friend (atheist) and his jewish girlfriend are living in paris and they love it there. no complaints. no one is trying to drive his girlfriend into the sea.

Oh I see - a little bit of propoganda.. no one gives a damn about who is Jewish and who is not - those that focus on it and point the Jews out as the bad guys..are usually crooks who need a fall guy and Jews have played that role before.. frankly - Israel is not a Jewish state - it's just an American military out post hiding behind a religion - that has faded into secularism ages ago.

Oh well, if an anti-Israeli ideologue says it's fine then it must BE fine. No doubt she puts a flower into the gun barrel of riot cops guarding every Jewish school, community centre and temple and smiles happily.

It has not been established, btw, that there are ANY war crimes committed by the Israelis. I know that in your mind an accusation is more than sufficient for conviction, but fairer minds tend to think differently.

Drivel. You oppose any condemnation of brown people no matter what they do - unless, of course, they're aligned with the US - the Great Satan in the eyes of the Left.

It's NOT just a few Muslim fanatics. In every Muslim nation where surveys have been taken, the majority of the population, in some cases a very large majority, wants Sharia law and a theocratic government NOT democracy. Even in the UK, forty percent of respondents wanted Sharia law.

There are many people of colour who are not Muslim, and many Muslims who are not people of colour.

So you reserve the right to consider all "brown people" Muslim terrorists?

I think you've just made my point.

Discrimination is ugly, a blight on humanity.

not.

Since you side with those who revere the words upon the Canadian Constitution you should berate Muslim countries and those from there who view documents like that as mere toilet paper rather than chase down phantom racists.

but if that's your thing ... hey ... fill yer boots! smile.gif

Because someone somewhere in the world is unfair, we're all supposed to be unfair to everyone, 'just in case' they're a terrorist? hmm ... ya ... that'll really work!

If and when you can pull the log from your eye by addressing the worst cases of racism then you will be fit to call those who obey those words on that constitution if and when they actually make an infraction. As it stands, you are hardly qualified to judge other posters as racists as you omit the greater sins of other regimes whom you protect with your silly charges.

There are many people of colour who are not Muslim, and many Muslims who are not people of colour.

So you reserve the right to consider all "brown people" Muslim terrorists?

I think you've just made my point.

Discrimination is ugly, a blight on humanity.

Argus did not say that all brown people are Muslim Terrorists. You did. He said "You oppose any condemnation of brown people no matter what they do"

and;

"It's NOT just a few Muslim fanatics. In every Muslim nation where surveys have been taken, the majority of the population, in some cases a very large majority, wants Sharia law and a theocratic government NOT democracy. Even in the UK, forty percent of respondents wanted Sharia law.

What he states is fact, not racism. If you do not know the facts, ask and he will provide them to you I am sure. I know them, I agree with him. If you can prove that what he said is racist rather than a fact then please, provide your facts because as it stands, you are distorting and twisting other posters words in order to fashion a world in which countries like Saudi Arabia, Yemen and such have better than the lowest human rights (remember that document and the values contained within you revere so much?) records on the planet. Well below Iraq and Afghanistan.

Yet you, rather than address real human rights sins invent them in others on an internet forum.

It has not been established, btw, that there are ANY war crimes committed by the Israelis. I know that in your mind an accusation is more than sufficient for conviction, but fairer minds tend to think differently.

wrong.

Israel accused of indiscriminate phosphorus use in Gaza

Human Rights Watch report claims Israel committed war crimes in its use of air-burst white phosphorus artillery shells

Israel's military fired white phosphorus over crowded areas of Gaza repeatedly and indiscriminately in its three-week war, killing and injuring civilians and committing war crimes, Human Rights Watch said today.

In a 71-page report, the rights group said the repeated use of air-burst white phosphorus artillery shells in populated areas of Gaza was not incidental or accidental, but revealed "a pattern or policy of conduct".

It said the Israeli military used white phosphorus in a "deliberate or reckless" way.

Is what we are seeing in Europe an advance screening of what we can look forwrd to in Canada as Muslim numbers here continue to rise? We've already seen troubling indications of the depths of violence and anti-Semitism among some of our new "Canadians" including firebombing of schools and temples.
Frankly I question the sanity of any Jew that remains in a non-English-speaking country (other than Israel and perhaps the Scandinavian countries). The history of Jews in Continental Europe was grim almost from the get-go. Ironically, with the coming of political freedom and republican or other constitutional forms of goernment to the Continent in the late 1800's, the levels of sadistic violence drastically increased. Indeed, most Jewish immigration to the U.S. was during the period 1890-1910.

The results for Jews not fleeing are too horrible for me to commit to print at this hour. Any Jew in France is ignoring a history that includes L'Affaire Dreyfusse, Vichy France and the Holocaust. Should we expect these people to protect Jews from marauding Muslims? You have to be kidding but the result is very unfunny.

Edited by jbg

You are missing the point.

What we oppose is the discrimination we see and hear among people who dismiss all Muslims as terrorists.

That's just bonkers!

Should I disrespect all Christians because some are terrorists?

:rolleyes:

(And see my post in 'beheading' thread.)

You just keep parading around the same tired old strawman.

Nobody dismisses all Muslims as terrorists. Why are you claiming otherwise?

How predictable that this topic would get derailed with charges of "racist! Bigot!"

How predictable that somebody would be along to derail the topic with "oh yeah well look what the IDF did!!"

-k