How low can Israeli supporters sink

KeyStone

The Israeli supporting bloggers never cease to amaze me.

All they do is spin, lie, and distort.

No matter what happens, they always have a lie to excuse things.

When the killed Rachel Corrie, they said she was hidden behind some rubble.

When they killed dozens of children they claimed that it was just one dead child hauled around for many photo ops.

Now Palestinians have to stack the bodies of dead children next to eachother, so that Israelis can't lie about how many children they have killed.

Their latest sick, deplorable lie is to suggest that a video a man shot of his 12 year old brother dying was faked.

Their 'evidence' of it being faked, is that the doctor in the video is pro-Hamas. Gosh, a pro-Hamas doctor in Palestine.

Naturally, they seek to control the internet by sending the message out to all of their supporters and instructing them to post it on the Internet to continue to lie and distort the truth about what is really going on. It's not enough that they ban all foreign journalists, they have to send out their online Mossad to spread lies about what does get out.

Edited by KeyStone

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naturally, they seek to control the internet by sending the message out to all of their supporters and instructing them to post it on the Internet to continue to lie and distort the truth about what is really going on. It's not enough that they ban all foreign journalists, they have to send out their online Mossad to spread lies about what does get out.
Where do you come up with this garbage from?

Are you trying to be an apologist for those that rain missiles down more or less at random? Bernardo was better at selecting his targets than Hamas is.

I have no sympathy for the Palestinians in Gaza. None.

I recall the last ‘elections’ held in Gaza and the West Bank. Palestinians were choosing between the terrorist organization Fattah (successor to the Palestine Liberation Organization) and the terrorist organization Hamas. 60% of Palestinians chose Hamas. I recall watching television footage of election day activities. Bands of heavily armed Fattah and Hamas supporters roved through the crowds, waving automatic weapons and grenade launchers. This was the strangest form of election I have ever seen. It was not democratic in any sense of the term. How can one consider an election democratic when the opposing parties have armed supporters milling about? They were not keeping the peace; they were barely avoiding armed conflict.

Days later, the United Nations, having had observers monitoring the ‘election’, declared that the results were valid! I asked myself why – because there had not been obvious bloodshed, or because the United Nations no longer cares about democracy?

Less than two years ago, Fattah tried to overturn the Hamas majority in Gaza by force of arms. The two sides shot it out and Hamas expelled those Fattah members it did not kill or imprison from Gaza. No one said a word about the many ‘civilian casualties’ during that conflict.

For the past five years, Hamas has been shooting rockets into Israel, hoping to kill Israeli civilians. No one said a word about the necessity for a cease fire or raised a cry about Hamas illegally making war on a sovereign nation. Hamas got a free pass from the United Nations and from the rest of the (civilized?) world. Why have we shrugged while this murderous aggression carried on for years? Now that Israel is putting a stop to indiscriminate attacks on her citizens, suddenly Palestinians become victims and a cease-fire is imperative. I think not!

Hamas terrorists live, eat and sleep amongst the Palestinians. They use their houses, schools, mosques, hospitals and other public building to store arms, ammunition, supplies, and to launch rockets at Israel. Palestinians not only allow, but appear to encourage their terrorist activities.

The United Nations has passed a resolution demanding a cease-fire in Gaza. Where were the resolutions condemning Hamas for its terrorist attacks? The UN lost its credibility as a peace keeping organization long ago, and is now proving to be virulently anti-Semitic.

I have watched for decades as various peace proposals and peace plans for Israel and her neighbours have fallen apart. Arabs and their terrorist puppets always manage to find some event or incident as an excuse for fresh attacks on Israel.

I recall, following 9/11 a lot of brave words about ferreting out terrorists and taking resolute actions against those nations who harboured and supported terrorist organizations such as Hamas. Those brave words were cheered by most of us. We do not want a repeat of 9/11. Not even a decade later, when Israel is determined to stop Hamas from further terrorist attacks, we cry piteously for Israel to stop the killing. Hardly a decade later, we are overflowing with sympathy for terrorists and those who harbour them. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

Spokesmen for al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Fattah and other terrorist groups call for jihad, holy war, in support of Hamas, and most of the world cowardly responds by demanding a cease-fire in Gaza to allow Hamas terrorist to live to fight another day. Disgusting.

We have dozens of Palestinian supporters demonstrating in our streets. I have some questions for them: “Why are you here? Why did you leave anarchy and terrorism to live in Canada? We are at war with terrorists and our soldiers are dying in a battle to preserve the peace and order you find so attractive. Do you not understand that supporting terrorists is treason? Do you understand that you cannot engage in anti-Semitism here, that to do so is against our laws? Are you here to build a better life or to try to drag us into your amoral, mindless strife and senseless murders?”

I have no sympathy for Palestinians and their terrorist leadership. None. If Palestinians want to overthrow Hamas and negotiate for peace in good faith, I would reconsider. As long as they choose leaders with the sole purpose of destroying Israel, they may suffer the consequences. Terrorists make a bad government, but Palestinians will have to figure that out for themselves.

Where do you come up with this garbage from?

Are you trying to be an apologist for those that rain missiles down more or less at random? Bernardo was better at selecting his targets than Hamas is.

Are you trying to be an apologist for the Israeli terrorists who have bombed 250+ children.

Of course the official count won't be known for awhile since Israel is doing everything possible to keep any international observers out.

I have no sympathy for Palestinians and their terrorist leadership. None. If Palestinians want to overthrow Hamas and negotiate for peace in good faith, I would reconsider. As long as they choose leaders with the sole purpose of destroying Israel, they may suffer the consequences. Terrorists make a bad government, but Palestinians will have to figure that out for themselves.
This is not an original statement but I don't know the exact words (for googling) or who said it: "The Arabs have never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity".

WestViking, bang on!!!

Are you trying to be an apologist for the Israeli terrorists who have bombed 250+ children.

Of course the official count won't be known for awhile since Israel is doing everything possible to keep any international observers out.

Oh yes. Israels lob rockets at random. Israelis go to Olympic compounds and murder Arab athletes. Israelis cut the hands off political opponents.

You have some interesting and thoroughly mendacious materials.

Well, you are right. There are a lot of people that hate Israel in Palestine. Why do you think that is?

Most of the top parties that run in Israel have killed Palestinian children or Lebanese children like war criminal Ariel Sharon.

Days later, the United Nations, having had observers monitoring the ‘election’, declared that the results were valid! I asked myself why – because there had not been obvious bloodshed, or because the United Nations no longer cares about democracy? Most the world was cheering for Fatah, but dislike of Israel runs deep, and Fatah had made some mistakes in governing.

Weapons and gunfire are not that uncommon in certain regions. They celebrate by shooting their guns in the air. My guess is that they were making sure that the voters did not feel intimidated to vote for one side or the other.

Less than two years ago, Fattah tried to overturn the Hamas majority in Gaza by force of arms. The two sides shot it out and Hamas expelled those Fattah members it did not kill or imprison from Gaza. No one said a word about the many ‘civilian casualties’ during that conflict.

Well Israel which controls most of the flow of information from the region stood back and cheered them on, hoping to see a high death toll.

Meanwhile, the rest of the world tried to help Fatah, given that they were trying to prevent Hamas from launching rockets and demanding that Hamas disarm. Glad to see that you appreciate their efforts.

For the past five years, Hamas has been shooting rockets into Israel, hoping to kill Israeli civilians. No one said a word about the necessity for a cease fire or raised a cry about Hamas illegally making war on a sovereign nation.

Really, No one said a word? Perhaps you can explain to me why Hamas is listed as a terrorist organization then.

Hamas got a free pass from the United Nations and from the rest of the (civilized?) world.

Why not use Google and do a search for 'UN condemns Hamas'. It only returns 752,00 matches. I guess that's a free pass?

Why have we shrugged while this murderous aggression carried on for years? Now that Israel is putting a stop to indiscriminate attacks on her citizens, suddenly Palestinians become victims and a cease-fire is imperative. I think not!

So you are saying Israel was being untreated unfairly, and that this latest military action was their last resort.

Hmm, that's kind of how the Palestinians justify launching rockets at Israel since they don't seem to pay attention to anything else.

Hamas terrorists live, eat and sleep amongst the Palestinians. They use their houses, schools, mosques, hospitals and other public building to store arms, ammunition, supplies, and to launch rockets at Israel. Palestinians not only allow, but appear to encourage their terrorist activities.

Or perhaps they are scared. Fatah stood up to Hamas. Not all Palestinians want to see Israel destroyed but many do.

I'll give you three guesses why.

The United Nations has passed a resolution demanding a cease-fire in Gaza. Where were the resolutions condemning Hamas for its terrorist attacks? The UN lost its credibility as a peace keeping organization long ago, and is now proving to be virulently anti-Semitic.

Again, feel free to use Google.

I have watched for decades as various peace proposals and peace plans for Israel and her neighbours have fallen apart. Arabs and their terrorist puppets always manage to find some event or incident as an excuse for fresh attacks on Israel.

You seem to have Palestinians confused with the Borg. They do not have a collective mind. Even if 99.9% of them agree with the peace proposal, there will always be a few fathers who have lost sons, or a few sons who have lost mothers, who will want revenge. That is the only thing that drives them.

When they attack, and they will, it can not be an excuse for Israel to just abandon the peace process.

I am sure that there are many Israelis who have no interest in peace for similar reasons such as the ones who killed Rabhin.

I recall, following 9/11 a lot of brave words about ferreting out terrorists and taking resolute actions against those nations who harboured and supported terrorist organizations such as Hamas. Those brave words were cheered by most of us. We do not want a repeat of 9/11. Not even a decade later, when Israel is determined to stop Hamas from further terrorist attacks, we cry piteously for Israel to stop the killing. Hardly a decade later, we are overflowing with sympathy for terrorists and those who harbour them. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

Have you ever noticed the pattern with terrorists? They are all people involved in an armed struggle against a superior military foe.

The world has changed. You can not fight fighter planes and drones with pistols and pitchforks. You need to engage in subterfuge.

Every government who wants to justify hunting down their opponents who don't wear uniforms calls them terrorists and that seems to give them a blank cheque to do so. For instance Saudi Arabia routinely kills dissidents in the name of fighting terrorism. Who are these terrorists - people tired of living under a Saudi dictatorship, and wanting to bring about change. Gathering together to talk about democracy is considered terrorism in Saudi Arabia.

My point is that the IDF is really just as much of a terrorist organization as Hamas. The only difference is that the IDF is far more effective at killing children and civilians. Since the people of Israel harbour the IDF, and even vote for governments that do these things to the Palestnians, does that make Israeli civilians fair game in the same way that you seem to think Palestinian civilians and children are fair game?

Spokesmen for al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Fattah and other terrorist groups call for jihad, holy war, in support of Hamas, and most of the world cowardly responds by demanding a cease-fire in Gaza to allow Hamas terrorist to live to fight another day. Disgusting.

What do you expect? The world is supposed to cheer the IDF terrorists on while they slaughter children?

They feel that they are under attack and they are trying to rouse up support to defend Palestine.

In the same way that Jews around the world support the killing of children by Israel, Arabs around the world support the killing of Israelis by Arabs.

We have dozens of Palestinian supporters demonstrating in our streets. I have some questions for them: “Why are you here? Why did you leave anarchy and terrorism to live in Canada? We are at war with terrorists and our soldiers are dying in a battle to preserve the peace and order you find so attractive. Do you not understand that supporting terrorists is treason? Do you understand that you cannot engage in anti-Semitism here, that to do so is against our laws? Are you here to build a better life or to try to drag us into your amoral, mindless strife and senseless murders?”

I'm not going to address much of that paragraph, because you were relatively coherent up until that point.

Opposing the death of innocent children is not treason and give it up with the anti-semitism already.

The Friggin Arab world knows not to mess with the Israeli's........they won't put up with their shit the pals have been provoking Israel for years and now they get their just rewards for their crap! If the Pals didn't want this they shouldn't have elected a terrorist group!

Go Israel Go!

Edited by wulf42

It's amazing when you think about it.We are probably viewing much of the same resources on this subject,whether it's from newspapers or television,but we come out with radically different opinions.Just or unjust,right or wrong,limited military action or drastic overkill to name a few.

I read viewpoints from all sides and form my own opinion,and in this case I fully support what the Israelis have done.Civilian Palestinian casualties are unfortunately unavoidable given how Hamas operates.When they launch rockets from densely populated civilian areas,like hospitals or universities,the Israelis have no other option but to destroy them as best they can.The locals are not idiots,they know,or at least the adults do,what is happening here.The children that Hamas gleefully hope to see die,have no say in the matter.

Too few Palestinians are involved in trying to better their situation and instead opt for terrorism and ultimately,death.

Hamas is like a rabid animal,and the only way to deal with such a beast is to destroy it.

KeyStone,I posted this link elsewhere in this forum,I hope you check it out.I can't wait to see you put your own spin on it.

http://www.ottawasun.com/News/Columnists/G...952431-sun.html

Hamas , pamas... I just don't want to see anymore children (1 dead Isreali soldier = 250 dead Palestinian children) die.

If it takes a nuking Isreal to stop it, so be it.

As someone else said -- war to be humane, must be total. The only way to stop the killing of the people of the Gaza prison camp is a nuke.

Wouldn't it have been great if we could've saved all those Jews in WW2 by nuking Hitler's Nazi's?

SSDD.

Hamas , pamas... I just don't want to see anymore children (1 dead Isreali soldier = 250 dead Palestinian children) die.

If it takes a nuking Isreal to stop it, so be it.

As someone else said -- war to be humane, must be total. The only way to stop the killing of the people of the Gaza prison camp is a nuke.

Wouldn't it have been great if we could've saved all those Jews in WW2 by nuking Hitler's Nazi's?

SSDD.

You don't want to see anymore dead children...so let's nuke Tel Aviv? That makum no sense...

There's bound to be a few kids in Tel Aviv...you suppose?

----------------------------------------

It's a Daisy.

Why is it OK for the children of Sderot and Beersheba to have their school days interrupted by Hamas rockets?

I hope Iran nukes them.

lol....they have to get a single nuke first!!............ Israel however has 400+ Thermal Nuclear weapons that they would just love to unload on the Iranians if they so much as blink the wrong way!

You're right.

I'm sorry, I'm just so damn sick of the trainwreck, the propanganda, the tit for tat...

I watched this and thought of my young friend in Iran. She'd do this.

53 seconds into the video...

Edited by Drea

You're right.

I'm sorry, I'm just so damn sick of the trainwreck, the propanganda, the tit for tat...

What's needed are Israeli's willing to stand up to Israelies, Palestinians that are willing to confront Palestinians and likewise for us.

Thank you for standing down.

There's no need to apologize to me.

When the killed Rachel Corrie, they said she was hidden behind some rubble.

The bulldozers used in that sort of situation are armored in anticipation of sniper-fire, and have extremely poor visibility.

That Rachel Corrie chose to lie down in front of such a thing makes her a deserving Darwin Award recipient.

-k

It's amazing when you think about it.We are probably viewing much of the same resources on this subject,whether it's from newspapers or television,but we come out with radically different opinions.Just or unjust,right or wrong,limited military action or drastic overkill to name a few.

I read viewpoints from all sides and form my own opinion,and in this case I fully support what the Israelis have done.

I read many sources as well, even reading things such egregiously biased things as the CanWest publications such as the one you linked to.

The Front page Sunshine girl is always a good sign of journalistic integrity.

Civilian Palestinian casualties are unfortunately unavoidable given how Hamas operates.When they launch rockets from densely populated civilian areas,like hospitals or universities,the Israelis have no other option but to destroy them as best they can.

Well, that's certainly arguable.

Hamas says they have no choice but to attack random targets in Israel, because Palestinians have exhausted all other options to get their disputes resolved. If you have spent any time in Israel, you know that patient, meek people get swallowed alive by Israelis. You have to negotiate from a position of power, or your cries will fall on deaf ears. Having the ability to turn on or off the missiles seems to be the only way that Hamas can get Israel to listen.

So now Israel says they have no choice but to kill hundreds of children in their pursuit of terrorists.

Tell me, based on that logic, if Palestine gained a nuke, could they not make the same argument - that nuking Israel was the only option left to them as otherwise more Palestinian innocents would be killed.

Now in that example, it's clear to see that a nuke would not be a measured response, it would be an overreaction.

But, for some reason, you can not see that killing the many civilians and children in response to the missiles is an overreaction.

The locals are not idiots,they know,or at least the adults do,what is happening here.

Ok, and what are they supposed to do? Fatah has fought against Hamas to try to disarm them. Many other Palestinians feel the same.

But Israel is creating more support for Hamas everyday. Every innocent they kill creates 10 militants.

The children that Hamas gleefully hope to see die,have no say in the matter.

Now, you are just being a moron.

Whether or not you agree with their tactics, Hamas is fighting to make life better for Palestinians.

Living conditions in Palestine are deplorable, and they have very few options to improve them.

I keep hearing the same bullshit from Israeli supporters about human shields, Hamas liking it when their children get killed etc.

It's absolutely preposterous, and so prevalent, that I can only think that there is a concentrated effort by Israelis supporters to control the blogoshphere with their lies.

Until then, you had seemed reasonable, but now I see you for what you are.

I won't respond to you again, until you admit that you stepped over the line, with that comment.

Edited by KeyStone

You're right.

While, I obviously don't agree with nuking Israel, I do understand your frustration.

Let's look at ratios.

Currently, the death toll is approaching about 1000, 500 of which are civilians.

Hamas has killed about five civilians with their rocket fire.

So, Israel feels they are justified in killing 100 times as many civilians. One Israeli life = 100 Palestinian lives.

So, if Hamas reversed the ratio. and thought that 1 Palestinian life =100 Israeli lives, then that would justify them killing 10,000 Israeli civilians.

It's not quite a nuke, but if Hamas was to respond (if they were capable) with a reciprocal level of cruelty and disregard for human life, thats what we would see.

The bulldozers used in that sort of situation are armored in anticipation of sniper-fire, and have extremely poor visibility.

That Rachel Corrie chose to lie down in front of such a thing makes her a deserving Darwin Award recipient.

-k

Well, Kimmi, you certainly have the stupidity to qualify for the Darwin award.

Unfortunately, there is something you lack to be eligible, but hopefully you will be eligible soon.

As for the lies that you spread, about Rachel Corrie, it sickens me.

It's an excellent example of how the sick disgusting Israelis try to dominate the blogosphere with an army of trained morons such as yourself.

Lie, lie and lie some more. And useful idiots such as yourself soak it up.

Here are some pictures of Rachel Corrie in front of the bulldozer.

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article1248.shtml

1) She is standing up, not lying down.

2) She is wearing a bright orange jacket.

3) She has a megaphone.

Edited by KeyStone

Well, Kimmi, you certainly have the stupidity to qualify for the Darwin award.

Unfortunately, there is something you lack to be eligible, but hopefully you will be eligible soon.

We like to avoid personal attacks around here.

But Israel is creating more support for Hamas everyday. Every innocent they kill creates 10 militants.

Because that's how WW2 worked. Kill a Nazi...ten more popped-up.

------------------------------------

This morning the British Ambassador in Berlin handed the German Government a final note stating that unless we heard from them by eleven o'clock that they were prepared at once to withdraw their troops from Poland, a state of war would exist between us. I have to tell you that no such understanding has been received and that consequently this country is at war with Germany.

---Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain

Whether or not you agree with their tactics, Hamas is fighting to make life better for Palestinians.

Living conditions in Palestine are deplorable, and they have very few options to improve them.

How about using the copious UN aid to build an economy rather than using it to buy weapons and siphoning it to Swiss bank accounts?