Israelis want peace you say?

BC_chick

A more accurate analogy would be how would you feel, if your neighbour imprisoned you in your neighbourhood, cut off your food/water and medical supplies for an unknown length of time, and you made a choice that your very survival depended on.

Wouldn't you do what you could no matter how crude to fight the oppressors?

To fight the occupiers?

That seems to have been a forgotten fact (restriction of food and water) - the other thing is as far as media..They show Palistine being bombed to kablizers...then they show a small hole in the wall of some Jewish house hold - as if to say - look at the hole...look! Meanwhile - Palistine looks like world war two. There is this mindset that the jews control all the money in the world and heaven forbid that we offend them. It's a kind of Jewaphobia.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A better question is why did your Neighbors feel the need to cut you off? Also Myata what is your definition of a Proportionate and moral war?

a better and more sensible question is what gives your neighbours the right to cut off your medical and food supplies.

I'll answer that one, there is no way in hell any "neighbour' has that right.

would you allow yours to do that to you?

using the neighbour analogy, would you let your neighbour starve you and imprison you?

if you respond yes, you would be a hypocrite wouldn't you?

Edited by kuzadd

a better and more sensible question is what gives your neighbours the right to cut off your medical and food supplies.

I'll answer that one, there is no way in hell any "neighbour' has that right.

would you allow yours to do that to you?

using the neighbour analogy, would you let your neighbour starve you and imprison you?

if you respond yes, you would be a hypocrite wouldn't you?

Your right I would not starve my neighbor if he was sending his children out to suicide bomb me and fire rockets at me. Id just bulldoze his house down.

Your right I would not starve my neighbor if he was sending his children out to suicide bomb me and fire rockets at me. Id just bulldoze his house down.

well that has to be bar none the most foolish response I have read regarding this latest "shoot the fish in the barrel" attack by Israel.

After having starved the Palestinians, cut off medical supplies , attacked humanitarian vessels, like one today..... breached ceasefires and more

and you come up with......crap, irrational crap.

BTW: Israel bulldozes Palestinian houses with people inside everyday, no attacks required. It's just a daily routine.

But given the colonialist attitude you have previously displayed, one can see why you side, with the white man slaughtering the natives, so to speak.

Your neigbor arrives sixty years ago - and you have been there for 6000 years and suddenly he says...I'm going to lord over you...well - inheritance is important..the Jew who are a bunch of mutts from Europe - believe they have "come home" - well damn it I would love to go back to old Russia where my grand father had 2000 acres and claim it..but there are people there - apparently the so-called Jews don't think of others...apparently the Palistinians are probably more Jewish and more genetically predisposed to being semites than these new arrivals....whole thing stinks.

well that has to be bar none the most foolish response I have read regarding this latest "shoot the fish in the barrel" attack by Israel.

After having starved the Palestinians, cut off medical supplies , attacked humanitarian vessels, like one today..... breached ceasefires and more

and you come up with......crap, irrational crap.

BTW: Israel bulldozes Palestinian houses with people inside everyday, no attacks required. It's just a daily routine.

But given the colonialist attitude you have previously displayed, one can see why you side, with the white man slaughtering the natives, so to speak.

Your right its better to endure Suicide bombers and Rocket attacks and do nothing about it. Thers nothing fair about war Kuzadd. People die in gruesome ways. Hamas is not a collection of people from outside of Palestine its made up of Palestinians. SO if they want to make war on Israel, guess what Palestine is going to suffer for it. Right or wrong, Proportionate or disporportianite. Its war. Your so busy looking at the Moral compass of it because you have no idea about what being shot at is like. Trust me when i say the politics of it go right out the window chief. You don't care who is shooting at you, you just want to make them stop. However that happens. You live in a dream world where bullets are flowers. Theres nothing magical or interesting about death. But I tell you what, put a gun in your hand and have someone start shooting at you, see if you dont pick that thing up and fire back.

Edited by moderateamericain

I don't think you read what I said that for... Somebody said that Hamas would be feeding us lies and I said that we wouldn't listen to them anyway because most of the people here are full out Israel supporters

Aren't you being a bit unfair? Perhaps people disagree with you because your arguments are not strong enough and not simply because they "root for the other team"?

Who gave you the gospel?

Aren't you being a bit unfair? Perhaps people disagree with you because your arguments are not strong enough and not simply because they "root for the other team"?

Who gave you the gospel?

I'm not supporting the Palestinians nor am I supporting the actions of the Israelis.. I'm just saying that people rarely give the Palestinians the benefit of the doubt.

Sure, there are some who think about both sides are agree with the Israelis anyway, but this is the mentality that I usually see

I'm not supporting the Palestinians nor am I supporting the actions of the Israelis.. I'm just saying that people rarely give the Palestinians the benefit of the doubt.

Sure, there are some who think about both sides are agree with the Israelis anyway, but this is the mentality that I usually see

:lol::lol: Freudian irony Alert!

link

This isn't the time to speak of ethics, but of precise intelligence. Whoever gave the instructions to send 100 of our planes, piloted by the best of our boys, to bomb and strafe enemy targets in Gaza is familiar with the many schools adjacent to those targets - especially police stations. He also knew that at exactly 11:30 A.M. on Saturday, during the surprise assault on the enemy, all the children of the Strip would be in the streets - half just having finished the morning shift at school, the others en route to the afternoon shift.

bombing and strafing kids in the street, as they change shifts at school.

Oh and strafing is flying low enough to know exactly what you are shooting at.

The Americans strafed civilians in Korea, Vietnam and likely elsewhere,

But Israel doesn't intentionally target civilians??? right....................

If Israel wanted peace, she would have it, but she wants land and water and resources, these can be taken under the guise of war...

If Israel wanted peace she would have long ago ended the occupation, but she hasn't

because peace does not serve Israel.

Edited by kuzadd

I don't think you read what I said that for... Somebody said that Hamas would be feeding us lies and I said that we wouldn't listen to them anyway because most of the people here are full out Israel supporters

I'd say we're more history supporters here rather than outright Israel supporters. Knowing the overall history of the area is important in understanding the situation. In this case, you gotta go way back to before the Crusades and before the Romans to get to know the players properly. As well, if you're over 40, you might recall the Cold War and how Israel was a defacto NATO player while Syria, Jordan and Egypt were practically Warsaw Pact nations. That made them the enemy, on paper at least.

Like I pointed out earlier, to hear some speak, you'd think US ships are constantly dropping off tanks and planes to Israel. But that photo of the Tirans/T-54/55s lined up shows quite vividly that they have many sources for their military gear including recycling old Arab/Soviet armor once used to attack Israel.

In my opinion, the HAMAS along with Hezbollah are the last vestiges of Arafat's uncle, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. So generally I support Israel in taking these groups out, but, I do not support Jewish settlers moving deeper into the West Bank (often against government wishes if I understand properly). There are some Jewish settlements there going back to the Yom Kippur War that should be allowed to stay (not to mention they employ many Arabs). Keep in mind Israel won these places (then offered them back) in defensive wars where Arab armies were attempting its destruction. That pretty much gives them the right to say what happens in the area. Imagine Germany dictating the terms post WW2...lol. "Ummm....Wir wünschen noch Polen und Frankreich!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that Palestine is an occupied land from the Mediterranean Sea to the Jordan River, and this is the right of the entire Palestinian people, this land.

---Hassan Nasrallah: Hezbollah

link

bombing and strafing kids in the street, as they change shifts at school.

Oh and strafing is flying low enough to know exactly what you are shooting at.

The Americans strafed civilians in Korea, Vietnam and likely elsewhere,

But Israel doesn't intentionally target civilians??? right....................

If Israel wanted peace, she would have it, but she wants land and water and resources, these can be taken under the guise of war...

If Israel wanted peace she would have long ago ended the occupation, but she hasn't

because peace does not serve Israel.

So Israel is intentionally targeting civilians and 350+ HAMAS got caught in the crossfire? Neat trick.

--------------------------------------------------

The people of Israel have a national and historic right to the land of Israel... Because there is a need for Israel to remain a Jewish majority, we will have to give up part of the land of Israel in order to maintain a democratic, Jewish state.

---Tzipi Livni

So Israel is intentionally targeting civilians and 350+ HAMAS got caught in the crossfire? Neat trick.

--------------------------------------------------

The people of Israel have a national and historic right to the land of Israel... Because there is a need for Israel to remain a Jewish majority, we will have to give up part of the land of Israel in order to maintain a democratic, Jewish state.

---Tzipi Livni

:lol::lol::lol:

Priceless!!