What went wrong for John McCain

Ding! Ding! Bt that's the point...YOU are absolutely and positively not qualified even as you opine who is (in another nation yet). (Morissette has seen the light, and is now an American BTW).

Ironically no one qualifies...McCain's dad was a big shot - and McCain because of his status during Vietman - sold out Americans...as did the grand daddy of Bush who made a ton of money selling weapons to the Germans..and that money was passed down to Bush seniour and used to imprivledge his son and make George the king for a while...it's real ironic that bullits that killed American soldiers back in WW2 were the original property of the old Bush Clan...just think of it..I sell weapons to an enemy - who inturn kill my national family with said weapons...and then I take the profits and make my son the leader of the victims that I created...I don't get it...are we all totally stupid?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ding! Ding! Bt that's the point...YOU are absolutely and positively not qualified even as you opine who is (in another nation yet).

By that logic, only those who are more qualified than Obama are entitled to question whether he is qualified.

Ironically no one qualifies.....and then I take the profits and make my son the leader of the victims that I created...I don't get it...are we all totally stupid?

Well, considering that you guys are still working with Kings and Queens, I'll take my chances.

What's with the "we" stuff?

If Sen McCain doesn't (god forbid) make it to the White House I would invite him to Canada to head up the Liberal Party, an organization in desperate need of a leader.

Well what the hell. They parachuted Ignatieff in, didn't they? I'd love to see McCain battle Ignatieff. A man who has actually been somewhere against somebody who has never really been anywhere. Guess which is which.

Well what the hell. They parachuted Ignatieff in, didn't they? I'd love to see McCain battle Ignatieff. A man who has actually been somewhere against somebody who has never really been anywhere. Guess which is which.

Well, neither has particulary spent a lot of time in Canada in the last 10 or so years...

Now, strangely, McCain is trying to backtrack from his correction and appears to be attempting to convince people his initial error was correct: that Iran is training al-Qaeda terrorists, apparently to kill their fellow Shi'ia whom they are also training.

Is McCain befuddled by age or does he believe that the American public is easily confused? Perhaps he figures if you can convince naive voters that invading Iraq was a response to al-Qaeda terrorism, they'll believe anything.

http://www.nysun.com/article/73277

Edited by BubberMiley

Saw him on the BBC. He was in London.

Outside number 10 with Prime Minister Brown. Looking very Presidential. Had Lieberman with him. Is he the VP pick?

Should be interesting to see what kind of controversy surrounds this election. No doubt he is starting to act like he's the next president because something's in the works--there's too much at stake for too many people in positions of power for the US to maintain the same disasterous course.

Now, strangely, McCain is trying to backtrack from his correction and appears to be attempting to convince people his initial error was correct: that Iran is training al-Qaeda terrorists, apparently to kill their fellow Shi'ia whom they are also training.

Is McCain befuddled by age or does he believe that the American public is easily confused? Perhaps he figures if you can convince naive voters that invading Iraq was a response to al-Qaeda terrorism, they'll believe anything.

http://www.nysun.com/article/73277

McCain always came across as a dimwit to me, but I was surprised to hear on Chris Matthews' show "Hardball", that he graduated 5th from last place at Annapolis. Considering that he's not the brightest bulb to begin with, maybe he doesn't really have a grasp of who's who over in Iraq and Iran.

McCain always came across as a dimwit to me, but I was surprised to hear on Chris Matthews' show "Hardball", that he graduated 5th from last place at Annapolis. Considering that he's not the brightest bulb to begin with, maybe he doesn't really have a grasp of who's who over in Iraq and Iran.

Senator McCain's class ranking at Annapolis hardly equates to being a dimwit. Midshipmen with lower (combined)academic, performance, and/or military discipline rankings often compete for the coveted "anchor man" position, as tradition dictates that each of his classmates give him one dollar.

Who is over in Iraq and Iran?

Senator McCain's class ranking at Annapolis hardly equates to being a dimwit. Midshipmen with lower (combined)academic, performance, and/or military discipline rankings often compete for the coveted "anchor man" position, as tradition dictates that each of his classmates give him one dollar.

Who is over in Iraq and Iran?

The CIA. ????? Trick question? NO WAIT ... CANADIANS??????????????????????????????????????????? !!!!!

The more Obama and Clinton throw mud at each other, the easier it will be for McCain to win. And that does not set a good tone for his presidency if McCain gets to the White House.

I hope the Dems take that angle with McCain - it really worked well against Bush Jnr.

WIP, the Left is supposed to champion the cause of ordinary people. By choosing a strategy of making fun of someone for their supposed stupidity, the Dems don't exactly win alot of votes from people who feel that the world looks down on them.

If the Dems portray McCain as a dimwit, all they'll accomplish is to show that they are effete urban Liberal Brahmin snobs - John Kerry style - and they'll win Massachusetts in teh Electoral College.