What must we do to protect our White culture?

A description of Canadian Western values based on majority White culture can include dearly held traditions, Christmas and Easter, devotion to the docile majority Christian religion and its moralistic teachings are being attacked by ethnics.

This is the most ridulous mouthful of bile. Traditions like christmas, easter bla bla bla... There is nothing stopping you from celebrating these, and besides they've really just been commercially exploited anyway so they are very shallow representations of culture. I am not devout to any religion nor are many within my social group so I guess Im as much of a threat to your 'white culture' as anyone esle.

Traditional sporting events football, baseball, hockey are all part of our heritage and currently being attacked by imported soccer with ethnic communities catering to their individual culture.

LOL. This is ridiculous. HAHAHAHA. Sooo ridiculous.... I dont know if I should even bother touching this one... HAHAHAHAHA... Your obviously out of touch with your own culture.

Schools are not what they use to be and reflect a dangerous racial diversity that is the cause of social unrest, even death within these schools harbouring the student body.
There has always been racsism at school and its biggots like your self that worsen the situation. There are also alot of students that get along great with people of different culture. The reality of life is that you will have to deal and get along with other cultures raising childeren in a cultural buble is a ridiculous idea.
Canadians enjoy malls and shopping which are now ruined by large crowds of foreign youth and adults hanging around making malls a place of social gathering defeating the purpose they were built for, intimidating White Canadians and causing many Canadians to shop elsewhere.

LOL. This is ridiculous. HAHAHAHA. Sooo ridiculous.... I dont know if I should even bother touching this one... HAHAHAHAHA... Your obviously out of touch with your own culture.

Our hospitals are plagued by foreigners with their many genetic diseases placing a huge burden on our health care system along with non-Whites in emergency with injuries caused by a callous disregard for knives and guns like Whites use knives and forks for utensils for eating purposes.

Ha. Blame blame blame.

Let's face it Hollus, our whole White society,including housing, has been adversely affected by uncivilized ethnics (compared to Canadian standards) and I really don't know how much longer the system can maintain an orderly approach while being confronted or bombarded with the actions of problematic non-Whites. This does not apply to all but many.

BTW- Racism exist in every country, so don't knock Canada for being out of line with racist attitudes.

Lets face it Leafless, you are an uncivilized ethnic. The problems in our system have to do with the system. Governance for the people not people for the governance. Include not exclude. And your last line there, where you come out and say your racist and try to justify it by saying other people are racist, that just shows how morally devoid you are. I want no part of your twisted 'culture'.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonam you are talking something absolutely different then what Leafless is.

Yeah I know, but it does relate to the topic of this thread. There is a certain culture in Canada, perhaps best termed "western" rather than "white", and arguably it may soon need some protection to preserve.

The first is the kind of talk that comes from economic migrants that came to Canada from poor countries to work as cheap labour. Yes if you hear them talk there is a tone of resentment they had to come here and it sounds they do not appreciate Canada and are complaining. You have to listen more carefully. It sounds that way but they don't hate or resent Canada, they simply lament the fact they can't go back and are homesick. First generations are like that. But look at their children. Their children are Canadian and they know that and they appreciate their children are safe and have opprtunities they do not have.

Being a first generation immigrant myself, I don't think that's a valid generalization of first generation immigrants. Many immigrants, even of the first generation, quickly assimilate into Canadian culture, and are able to work in fields besides cheap labour. I do research in space science myself, and know dozens of other first generation immigrants that work in a variety of fields, none of which is cheap labour.

However, others simply have no interest in assimilating in Canadian culture. Most commonly, this happens when there is a large pre-existing community of their same culture already existing in the location they move to. This decreases their need and desire to assimilate. That's why excessively high immigration rates, which can lead to the formation of ethnic "quarters" in a city, can lead to greater segregation and tension, rather than greater mixing and cultural understanding. Further, the more different the source culture is, the lower the immigration rates needed to start to create these problems. Immigrants from some areas and of some cultures generally integrate a lot more quickly and easily than others.

We can't tell the difference, particularly with Muslims where the press tells us every day about the terrorist Muslims but there are no stories on the good boring Muslims of Canada no different then you or me.

I have two sitting doing research right in the offices across from me. There's plenty of "good boring Muslims". But, like I said, there are also others, that are somewhat less boring. It needs to be a higher priority of the government to make sure that assimilation happens, rather than ethnic segregation into quarters within Canadian cities.

I personally believe, and this is why I am fundamentally opposed to the Leafless' of the world, that the way to assure we all follow the same laws, is to make sure our governments and laws do not try impose on person's religion or culture on another.

I agree that religion should not be imposed on anyone, particularly since I don't believe in any type of religion in the first place. However, certain aspects of culture should indeed be imposed. If an immigrant's culture has a very degrading view of women, should we not impose our different view, which is more acceptable in Canada, on that immigrant? If an immigrant's culture glorifies some forms of violence, should we not impose our Canadian culture, which shuns these forms of violence, on that immigrant? If an immigrant from that culture refuses to adapt their views (and the actions that stem from those views) to conform more with what is acceptable in Canada, do we really want that person here?

Here is what you do when someone like Leafless engages in negative generalizations;

1. take his passage;

"Let's face it jdobbin, Islamic-Muslims cannot bear their hallucinatory fantasies of being beaten down by especially American White Christians and their associated political and social ideologies."

2-then change the object of hatred;

Lets face it jdobbin, people like me, white Christian cannot bear their halucinatory fantasies of being beaten down especially by anyone with dark skin or non Christian and their associated political and social ideologies.

All you have to do is reverse the object of hatred coming from a Leafless to understand what they project and really feel; and that is;

"Me, Leafless, I fear being beaten down by Islamic-Muslims/people with dark skin/non Christians."

It is that simple, and that pathetic.

When people make negative generalizations about others, I ask, what is it they hate so much in themselves that then causes them to externalize and blame their self-hatred on others?

Tell us Leafless. What causes you to belief you can take all Muslims and lump them in one category and make the negative generalization they all fear being beaten down by America white Christians?

At least this time Leafless your true colours slip. You didn't say American whites, you stated American White Christians. Its interesting you didn't state American white Christians and Jews just American white Christians.

Hmmm. Golly. Did any of you think Jews were white? Think again.

This is precisely why I tell people of colour, yah you think we Jews are white-we look that way to you but believe me we don't look that way to the Leafless' of the world. To them we aint white cuz we aint Christian.

That said why would anyone attempt to take Leafless seriously when his posts simply refer to ethnic groups in generalized statements of negativity? To me he is not worthy of a response and abuses the platform of freedom of speech to incite hatred and that is why I speak up. Whether the object of hatred is a Christian, Muslim, Jew, gay or anyone else, it is wrong to hate.

And no Leafless can not claim he speaks on behalf of Christians. Christians were not taught to go around hating. They were taught to love. Show me in the Christian Bible where it says-go around and hate your fellow man.

Leafless is no different then what he thinks he criticizes. He is just as facist, just as bitter, just as exclusive, just as angry and every bit as hateful.

There is no difference between Leafless and some angry facist terrorist claiming to be Muslim. He calls himself a Christian as they do a Muslim. Both are to me, simply angry hateful men who use religion as a weapon.

Blow it out your ass White Door. Cultural acceptance does not mean you must be well versed in theology it has much more to do with values. All you racists like to hold an entire population accountable for a small minority of bad people so it is you who are superficial.

I think your response speaks for itself.

And no Leafless can not claim he speaks on behalf of Christians. Christians were not taught to go around hating. They were taught to love. Show me in the Christian Bible where it says-go around and hate your fellow man.

Well it does say somewhere in the book of revelation (I think) that if a Christian sees a village that was previously Christian turning to other God(s), then they should destroy the village and kill everyone in it. Religions are scary that way. Fortunately, most Christians ignore it these days.

Response to Bonam.

In regards to this passage I stated;

"The first is the kind of talk that comes from economic migrants that came to Canada from poor countries to work as cheap labour. Yes if you hear them talk there is a tone of resentment they had to come here and it sounds they do not appreciate Canada and are complaining. You have to listen more carefully. It sounds that way but they don't hate or resent Canada, they simply lament the fact they can't go back and are homesick. First generations are like that. But look at their children. Their children are Canadian and they know that and they appreciate their children are safe and have opprtunities they do not have."

My intent was not at all to generalize. If you read the preface, I was saying it may be there are some who talk this way and then misundestood. I should have been more clear. I do not wish to generalize on behalf of anyone other then to try explain what might be misunderstood. I agree with your statement that this is not and should not be considered a generalization of all immigrants or anyone. Its just an explanation of why some comments could be misconstrued.

"Many immigrants, even of the first generation, quickly assimilate into Canadian culture, and are able to work in fields besides cheap labour."

I of course agree and would not suggest otherwise. However as you also know many immigrants do not get work in the area of their trained profession and of course when that happens they will complain or be unhappy and people could misunderstand that as hating Canada when all it is-is the frustration of going from a doctor to a taxi driver and wanting to be something else.

"I do research in space science myself, and know dozens of other first generation immigrants that work in a variety of fields, none of which is cheap labour. "

I would not suggest that for one second. However interestingly, and I am sure you are aware, there is a tremendous struggle for immigrants to transfer a profession from one jurisdiction to another and it can lead to harship and frustration.

I would never suggest new Canadians can not make it or or not doing well no generalizations.

"However, others simply have no interest in assimilating in Canadian culture. "

Yes we have to be realistic some new Canadians have no interest in assimilating and do not and this can happen in the same extended family where you see one brother assimilating and the other refusing to.

Is it a deliberate refusal or is it merely the fact that some people can not handle change as well as others? I leave that to others to decide. Again I do not want to generalize.

"Most commonly, this happens when there is a large pre-existing community of their same culture already existing in the location they move to. This decreases their need and desire to assimilate."

Absolutely proven in social studies. Its common sense. The more cultural support you have the less need there is to adapt as quickly.

"That's why excessively high immigration rates, which can lead to the formation of ethnic "quarters" in a city, can lead to greater segregation and tension, rather than greater mixing and cultural understanding."

Absolutely and I am glad you raise this topic with the words you use as you do not single out any particular group and suggest what they do is deliberate.

It stands to reason, if immigrants pool into ethnic pockets or ghettoes as has happened in Canada this pooling interferes with assimilation.

Add to that a confusing multi-cultural policy that unintentionally encourages resisting assimilation and it gets confusing.

If we look at Toronto, yes it is pockets of ethnic groups. If you were a Muslim from Palestine, would you not move to Mississauga, the largest Palestinian population outside the Gaza and West Bank?

if you were say Punjabi would you not want to move to Brampton where other Punjabis are? You go where your fellow people are. Its human nature and federal immigration policy has failed to work with its provinicial and municipal government levels to create a cohesive policy to encourage immigrants to move away from the large cities.

The vast majority of immigrants settle in Toronto, followed by Vancouver, then Montreal.

"It needs to be a higher priority of the government to make sure that assimilation happens, rather than ethnic segregation into quarters within Canadian cities."

I agree with you. Then again as a Reform Jew, I have been brought up to believe a Jew can be Jewish but must also find ways to assimilate and live outside the ghetto with non Jews. There are those in my religion (the ultra-orthodox) or even some orthodox who would not want to assimilate to the level I did and do and would consider it sacreligious.

Likewise in the Muslim community or Hindu community or Siek and many others you see that phenomena going on and often the stronger and more fundamentalist the religious influence, the more that religion serves to work against assimilation and for maintaining segregation.

That is why you and I agree religion can't be imposed on anyone.

"I don't believe in any type of religion in the first place. "

I respectfully disagree. I believe any religion if practiced with moderation is not a problem. I think while fundamentalist and extreme religious values promote intolerance, liberal, modern, moderate religious values can promote inter-faith harmony and tolerance.

Also I would never dream of telling anyone they can't practice their religion. All I say is, if you want me to respect your religion, you must respect everyone else's as well. You can't expect people to respect your religion, if you have no respect for their religion.

It is because of that need for mutual respect, we have to back away from trying to push any religion down anyone's throat.

"However, certain aspects of culture should indeed be imposed. "

Interesting you raise that arguement because some social scientists will say the moment you have to force the culture, it will be spit back. Many social scientists feel the best way to assimilate people is not by force but by incentive-you know the old Aesop's fable, the wind blew hard to get the guy to take off his coat but the sun shone down and the guy took off his coat not because of the wind trying to force it off, but because of the radiance of the sun? That sort of reasoning. Social scientists believe the most effective social policies are ones people embrace and are not forced on them.

Is that possible? Well yes. We have tried to provide tax incentives and scholarships and job sponsorships in smaller communities. Some have worked,s ome have not. But its an area we certainly can expand on and would work if the federal government, and its provincial and municipal counter-parts stopped working at cross purposes.

"If an immigrant's culture has a very degrading view of women, should we not impose our different view, which is more acceptable in Canada, on that immigrant?

I think so. I think if you want to come from a culture where you consider women infeior or gays evil, etc., no we can not tolerate such things. We all must follow the same laws and with certain cultural values yes, someone has to draw a line and say, if you are not prepared to live with this, go or don't come here.

We do live in a democracy though and the Canadian Charter of Rights does allow people to run for office on platforms stating they believe we should impose certain Muslim or Christian values, etc.

Its up to people to reject such views if they are intolerant and I think most Canadians do. I don't think you will see any Muslim extremist or Leafless elected to office.

"If an immigrant's culture glorifies some forms of violence, should we not impose our Canadian culture, which shuns these forms of violence, on that immigrant? "

Again I would have to stongly agree. Surely no form of violence is acceptable. We as a country do not believe in or subscribe to terrorism and signed international conventions to that effect.

Bonam when people like you discuss this issue without singling out any particular group and assigning negative characeteristics to them, you show how it is possible to raise and discuss the same topic without exploiting it to advocate racism.

I am glad you came on and redirected the conversation.

While I personally agree with you, I do not expect anyone else to agree or not agree.

I personally believe though we can be a tolerant accomodating country but of course we also have to

draw a line-freedom is not an infinite value that just goes on and on. It has its limits and yes it can be difficult to set limits to protect freedom but we do it with laws.

I just won't sit by while someone tries to use the law to be intolerant of others and put them down and use the law to promote inequality.

I also think people who state aboriginals seek extra rights and seek to exempt themselves from our laws are not right.

In the case of aboriginals, unlike all other Canadians, they preceded our legal system of rights, and our legal system recognized their system and entered into agreements with them which we then did not honour and now have to.

That is an entirely different situation. Everyone of us other then aboriginals are immigrants. Some of us simply are descended from immigrants who came before other immigrants.In historic terms we make a big deal about the French and British coming first but the fact is they did not, the aboriginals did and we could all do with some of their customs that say, none of us own the planet-we can learn to share it and respect it, or we are doomed to the consequences of ignoring the fact that the earth is not ours to control or own-we are temporary guests on it and all this bullshit of who owns what in the name of God, means very little as long after we are gone, the planet continues.

Good gosh is this thread for real?

Do people actually take this crap seriously?

The first post should be enough to consign this thread to the trash heap of obscurity without a single post in reply.

But five pages later, it looks like people are having fun.

When it comes to white supremists - NEVER give them the platform that they crave. Every post to this thread just bumps it back to the top so that it stays current. Racists depend upon mindless repetition to inculcate their views into the mainstream. Every poster in this thread is contributing to this (and yes, I realise that I'm contributing to this so no need to reply to inform me of this fact - I post this quite reluctantly, only since it seems necessary).

Hear! Hear! I'm with you on this one.

Not to take away the opportunity for some to express their pain though, because that is important. There is some kind of a psychopathology going on in the racists. Where's the love? Those of us together on this issue should boycot the thread and carry on with some other real discussions.

Edited by Xman

You think you speak for me? I am Caucasian. So are many Muslims, Buddists, Bahaiis, Christians, Wiccans, and people of countless other religions or groups such as atheists and humanists. You think you speak for them? You like to use that word white don't you when we all know you don't mean simply white, you mean white, and whose religious views and political views are the same as yours. don't hide behind the word white Leafless because it fools no one. Your reference is to a specific sub-group of whites.

Western values and culture are majority White values and culture.

I use White to emphasis the fact that majority Western culture is White. White culture includes Christianity and I don't dwell on religion but am simply pointing out a simple fact, that every country in the world has in common, a majority religion of the land.

But it is obvious Rue, you have it in for Christianity and Christians not to be confused or compared with a hateful political type religion common with Islamic countries. Christianity does not compare in any shape or form to the destructive forces of the Islamic religion. I don't hear you condemning Islam.

I don't care what your political views or your religion is, just as long as it does not interfere with Canadian values and traditions unless of course you are a follower of Islam which does create problems in Canada and around the world. Undefined official multiculturalism is also creating problems associated with no desire for ethnics to integrate into Canadian society.

Again I ask you what can White Canada do to protect its interest it has buit into Canada which is being destroyed by federal and ethnic immigrant actions.

Let me say it to your face Leafless. You are afraid. You are afraid of anyone you feel is not just like you so you project your insecurity on the rest of us and talk of conspiracies of those who do not look and talk and smell like you and accuse us of taking your power away from you.

The only matter I am insecure about is actions of our federal government stuffing the country with great numbers of ethnic immigrants without the federal government providing the proper infrastructure to accommodate these foreign masses thus placing the burden directly on the backs of majority White Canada who pays the full price both monetary and socially while the feds big business buddies reap the profits of cheap ethnic labour. This of course displaces many White Canadians from earning meaningful wages to support themselves and their families.

The current employment situation is similar to the U.S. ( with their problems with illegal Mexican workers) with the elimination of the middle class jobs, many farmed out overseas and many broken down into smaller portions filled by immigrants. The day will come when the parent of unemployed White youth pass on and these people who will flood the streets of Canada unemployed and creating a nightmare for social workers and welfare.

One of our most important institution the federal government was the pride of the land with the workings of government situated in the capital of Canada, Ottawa, until Jean Chretien decided to move many federal departments into the province of Quebec. This was called decentralization but in reality it was to steal jobs from Ottawa and give them to Quebec.

Ottawa was left a drastic shortfall in revenues and had to come up with ways to compensate this shortfall. They did and were successful in creating a high tech. industry in Ottawa.

I detest the way the Liberals, tear the guts out of the country for Quebec who lacks the initiative to do anything for itself but hold its hand out for more federal subsidies and corrupt favouritism (directed at French employment in the federal public service) derived out of Trudeau's corrupt and discriminatory charter, forcing White Canada to participate (in a discriminatory monetary monetary manner) in this undemocratic, corrupt manoeuvre by the Liberals.

You might claim Quebecers are White but they are not the same White as the ROC and participate in cultural and political divisive issues in the same mannerism as individuals of another race.

Edited by Leafless

Your ethnic scapegoating is very reminencent of the German scapegoating of Jews in the 20's and 30's.

Oh yeah, living in Nova Scotia, you wouldn't want to rock the socialist boat.

Maybe we can hear what your idea of what Canada will look like in a short 25-30 years from now.

Lets face it Leafless, you are an uncivilized ethnic. The problems in our system have to do with the system. Governance for the people not people for the governance. Include not exclude.

So, what can White Canada do to correct traitorous government actions?

And your last line there, where you come out and say your racist and try to justify it by saying other people are racist, that just shows how morally devoid you are. I want no part of your twisted 'culture'.

I never admitted being racist, a word you use without justification or proof.

Is there anything the matter with a Canadian trying to prevent social calamity within his own country that previous generations of Canadians worked so hard to accomplish.

Are you being hateful and arrogant or what?

Is there anything the matter with a Canadian trying to prevent social calamity within his own country that previous generations of Canadians worked so hard to accomplish.

I suppose there is nothing wrong with it if you also believe that Hitler was right about the Jews.....

Your bigotry is pathetic. What is worse that some of the morons around here share the same view.

I suppose there is nothing wrong with it if you also believe that Hitler was right about the Jews.....

Your bigotry is pathetic. What is worse that some of the morons around here share the same view.

In no way do I condone racism. But I stand resolute in my belief that people who emigrate to the US or Canada have to learn to fit in. I don't care what skin color they are or what their religious beliefs are. They are coming to our countries to take advantage of better living conditions and among those better living conditions is that we live in a free and open society wher people are owed rights and afforded privileges. If they want to live under sharia law, they should stay at home. If they never want to speak a language other than Spanish, they should stay home. I could not imagine ever emigrating to another country (Japan, for example) and expect all government forms to be printed in English for me or that I could demand a judge to base my case along the traditional law I lived by back at home.

Your ethnic scapegoating is very reminencent of the German scapegoating of Jews in the 20's and 30's.

Maybe we can hear what your idea of what Canada will look like in a short 25-30 years from now.

So instead of a thoughtful rebuttal, you call me a socialist because of were I live? ;)

Oh snap!

So instead of a thoughtful rebuttal, you call me a socialist because of were I live? ;)

Oh snap!

I'm not from NS, but I have family that live there They've elected a PC gov't the last little while, ya? Unfortunately, di, er...leafless is very telltale of the ignorance and hate most neo con posters (and others, particularily from Ont & Alb) on this site seem to have towards the Maritimes. I hope that someday they bother to educate themselves, maybe even go there for a visit. Until then, we will continue to fracture as a nation. Take a bow and have another cheezeburger, Mr. Harper! You've earned it.

You have no right to label me a bigoted person unless you can prove I am UNREASONABLY PREJUDICED and INTOLERANT.

Times have changed since the days of Hitler and there are valid reasons to be wary of certain races as this is factual and has been proven world wide.

The main point of criticism has to do with Canada's irresponsible immigration policy and saddling Canadians with governments associated social problems and lack of foresight and poor political judgement.

But then again the Liberals never were a responsible political party especially pertaing to their belief, 'there is no such thing as a bad person, they are simply misunderstood'.

Oh snap!

You know damn well this thread has nothing to do with the serious aspect of Hitler and the atrocities committed against Jews.

If this is all you can contribute is allegations of hate, why even bother to reply.

This seems to be a common reply by Liberal socialists.

You have no right to label me a bigoted person unless you can prove I am UNREASONABLY PREJUDICED and INTOLERANT.
Well everything you have said on this thread proves that beyond any reasonable doubt.
The main point of criticism has to do with Canada's irresponsible immigration policy and saddling Canadians with governments associated social problems and lack of foresight and poor political judgement.
There are good reasons to criticize Canada's immigration policies, however, babbling about protecting the 'white race' simply undermines any argument you might have. There are cultures that compatible with our society (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, European, East Indian) and there are cultures that one could argue are not compatible. I am not convinced that we have enough information to determine if Muslims in general are incompatible or not. Many that I know seem to fit it perfectly.

Personally, I would like to see an end to all family class immigration for anyone other than minor children or parents. Accepting one skilled immigrant should not be a hook that allows an entire extended family to emigrate - especially people with existing medical problems. On the other hand, whites are going to be a minority in Vancouver soon and I don't have any problem with that.

Edited by Riverwind

It is a shame that Leafless himself casts such a dark shadow over this thread, when a number of interesting points have been made by several other people. Sadly, what worthwhile discussion this topic has created (and there was some) is just completely overshadowed.

-k

You know damn well this thread has nothing to do with the serious aspect of Hitler and the atrocities committed against Jews.

If this is all you can contribute is allegations of hate, why even bother to reply.

This seems to be a common reply by Liberal socialists.

I am liberal, but I am not a socialist.

But anyway, lets look at your words

Canadians enjoy malls and shopping which are now ruined by large crowds of foreign youth and adults hanging around making malls a place of social gathering defeating the purpose they were built for, intimidating White Canadians and causing many Canadians to shop elsewhere.

Our hospitals are plagued by foreigners with their many genetic diseases placing a huge burden on our health care system along with non-Whites in emergency with injuries caused by a callous disregard for knives and guns like Whites use knives and forks for utensils for eating purposes.

Let's face it Hollus, our whole White society,including housing, has been adversely affected by uncivilized ethnics (compared to Canadian standards) and I really don't know how much longer the system can maintain an orderly approach while being confronted or bombarded with the actions of problematic non-Whites. This does not apply to all but many.

How replace a few words

Germans enjoy malls and shopping which are now ruined by large crowds of Jews around making malls a place of social gathering defeating the purpose they were built for, intimidating Aryan Germans and causing many Germans to shop elsewhere.

Our hospitals are plagued by Jews with their many genetic diseases placing a huge burden on our health care system along with Jews in emergency with injuries caused by a callous disregard for knives and guns like Germans use knives and forks for utensils for eating purposes.

Let's face it Hollus, our whole Germanic society,including housing, has been adversely affected by uncivilized Jews (compared to German standards) and I really don't know how much longer the system can maintain an orderly approach while being confronted or bombarded with the actions of problematic Jews. This does not apply to all but many.

Now if someone wrote this. Would you agree with it? Would you be offended?

The only difference between what Leafless is saying and what Hitler promoted is about 70 years. Times have changed for sure but unfortunately recessive hate genes get passed through generations like a hereditary disease.

Leafless is bigot - much worse than a racist IMO, since a bigot acknowledges his prejudice and continues to hate people anyway.

And there is nothing worthwhile in a thread that starts off with promoting white sheet thinking.

Simple question.

What must White Canadians do to protect our White cultural and Christian associated traditions, that have been ravished or undermined by Quebec culture, Aboriginal culture and immigrants and their imposing cultures?

Canadian streets are now full of ethnic foreigners, our hospitals are full of Islamic Muslim doctors and stores full of ethnic help and our English language being attacked by forces of government to impose the French language.

What is white culture? What is an ethnic foreigner? is it different from a foreigner? Is the french language not a part of white culture?

Could someone smarter than leafless answer these rhetorical questions?

I think it would help from a definitional perspective to take the "white" out and transplant "Anglo-Saxon." It would also help avoid the tiresome PC attacks that will no doubt ensue momentarly.

Sassanachs? Och! Pogue ma hone!

However, I'm a little concerned by the description "Anglo Saxon".

I'm of Norman and Slavic descent... am I still welcome here?

-k

Smart blondes are welcome anywhere. I should have said caucasian.

What? Like iranians? Punjabis? Armenians?

I love it when someone substitutes a poorly understood vague concept with another poorly understood vague concept.