What must we do to protect our White culture?

An immediate referendum should be held to decide the fate of this political party and its traitorous actions against majority English speaking Canadians, the language we have inherited from the people who gave us this country, the British.

We all know this type of action is a an impossibility, unless drastic action is taken by the provinces, which again is highly unlikely.

Therefore it would be relatively safe to acknowledge that yes our majority English language White culture is being buried primarily by Quebec, ethnic immigrants under the direction and leadership of the federal government of Canada, to whom the users of the majority English language, White culture pay their federal taxes to.

WOW! This could be a specifically added definition of 'masochism' relating to the majority English language and its White culture.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best way to preserve white culture is soak it in salt brine and leave it in a cool dark place.

Alternatively kippering works as well.

What about sugar, vinegar and mustard powder?

Yes and freeze drying when appropriate.

The best way to preserve white culture is soak it in salt brine and leave it in a cool dark place.

Alternatively kippering works as well.

What about sugar, vinegar and mustard powder?

Yes and freeze drying when appropriate.

Is this the recipe Quebec used?

I think kicking butt, is the answer.

In another thread 'Jefferiah' made the the totally wrong statement "Making an action figure of Noah is a silly way to preserve faith."

This is the way a faith (Christianity is immortalized) by way of statues, including even of God himself.

Politicians do it all the time, just visit Parliament Hill. They know immortalizing famous politicians by way of statues, adds a high degree of political legitimacy pertaining to Canada's history.

http://www.parliamenthill.gc.ca/text/explorestatues_e.html

So to preserve the majority 'White English speaking Canadian' culture, we could emphasis that that fact everywhere, with the inclusion of 'statues' commemorating the White English speaking culture of Canada, across Canada.

These statues could include all significantly important 'White English speaking Canadians' from municipal politicians, Christian religion, scientist, sports, media, business, etc.

If it works for religion, and politics, why should it not work for the majority primary culture of this country?

The importance of the majority White culture must be preserved and propagated and not be overshadowed by minorities who are trying desperately to topple Canada's 'White English culture'.

So to preserve the majority 'White English speaking Canadian' culture, we could emphasis that that fact everywhere, with the inclusion of 'statues' commemorating the White English speaking culture of Canada, across Canada.

Ha, good luck with that. As if that is needed.

The importance of the majority White culture must be preserved and propagated and not be overshadowed by minorities who are trying desperately to topple Canada's 'White English culture'.

Hogwash and you know it. ....majority white culture. Why do you hate so much?

In another thread 'Jefferiah' made the the totally wrong statement "Making an action figure of Noah is a silly way to preserve faith."

This is the way a faith (Christianity is immortalized) by way of statues, including even of God himself.

Politicians do it all the time, just visit Parliament Hill. They know immortalizing famous politicians by way of statues, adds a high degree of political legitimacy pertaining to Canada's history.

http://www.parliamenthill.gc.ca/text/explorestatues_e.html

These statues could include all significantly important 'White English speaking Canadians' from municipal politicians, Christian religion, scientist, sports, media, business, etc.

If it works for religion, and politics, why should it not work for the majority primary culture of this country?

Yes and graven images are expressly forbidden in the Bible. I am not saying that I think an action figure is heretical (because I know people are not going to worship it) but it is sort of silly to turn Moses into GI Joe to make him appealing.

Yes and graven images are expressly forbidden in the Bible. I am not saying that I think an action figure is heretical (because I know people are not going to worship it) but it is sort of silly to turn Moses into GI Joe to make him appealing.

My daughter already thinks Moses is an action figure. She had had this idea since watching the Prince of Egypt and the 10 commandments.

In her mind Moses is up there with Spiderman and Batman.

And if you read that thread you will find that despite that comment I was not making a case against the action figures, rather I defended them, because I am willing to allow people to do things which I consider silly as long as they aren't hurting me.

To explain what I mean more clearly....why should we make God into something society wants him to be or that kids will think is cool?

Ha, good luck with that. As if that is needed.

It is desperately needed.

Is this an invention of the majority ' White English speaking Canadians and their culture'?

http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/charter/

This Charter tries to mimic the fact this Charter is good for all Canadians. Many Canadians already know there are sections designed specifically to destroy the 'White fact' with unearned powers and rights of minorities that have no legitimate right to be granted these type of powers, by a government that is suppose to serve ALL Canadians and a government that should have NO CHOICE but to remain NEUTRAL, towards the cultural rights of ALL Canadian.

If the government chooses to entertain minority concerns, find another way that does not racially discriminate, oppress, and interfere with another Canadians culture.

[quote name

All the statues I've seen of white people are green and speckled with white pigeon droppings. :lol:

[quote name

All the statues I've seen of white people are green and speckled with white pigeon droppings. :lol:

Imagine if there were Black ones..then you would have a problem.

Talk about outright hate for Caucasians and in our own country.

• 2 weeks later...

Russia is taking steps to encourage its youth to procreate.

But this organisation - known as "Nashi", meaning "Ours" - is youth movement run by Vladimir Putin's Kremlin that has become a central part of Russian political life.

Nashi's annual camp, 200 miles outside Moscow, is attended by 10,000 uniformed youngsters and involves two weeks of lectures and physical fitness.

Attendance is monitored via compulsory electronic badges and anyone who misses three events is expelled. So are drinkers; alcohol is banned. But sex is encouraged, and condoms are nowhere on sale.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

I'm wondering whether the real motive behind "Nashi" is Putin's desire to head off the problems he sees erupting in Britain and Europe due their immigration policies.

Russia is taking steps to encourage its youth to procreate.

But this organisation - known as "Nashi", meaning "Ours" - is youth movement run by Vladimir Putin's Kremlin that has become a central part of Russian political life.

Nashi's annual camp, 200 miles outside Moscow, is attended by 10,000 uniformed youngsters and involves two weeks of lectures and physical fitness.

Attendance is monitored via compulsory electronic badges and anyone who misses three events is expelled. So are drinkers; alcohol is banned. But sex is encouraged, and condoms are nowhere on sale.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

I'm wondering whether the real motive behind "Nashi" is Putin's desire to head off the problems he sees erupting in Britain and Europe due their immigration policies.

Putin is encouraging the indoctrination of his Nashi Youth. Just what Europe needs...a fascist Russia.

Putin is encouraging the indoctrination of his Nashi Youth. Just what Europe needs...a fascist Russia.

Yes, but they are getting laid. Maybe they will be a gentler kinder fascist.

I believe that the Hitler Youth also encouraged "healthy sexual appetites" amonst the racially pure...it was expected that the proper role for German girls was to be a submissive wife and a mother of many.

Yes, but they are getting laid. Maybe they will be a gentler kinder fascist.

I believe that the Hitler Youth also encouraged "healthy sexual appetites" amonst the racially pure...it was expected that the proper role for German girls was to be a submissive wife and a mother of many.

http://stevegilliard.blogspot.com/2004/12/...tler-youth.html