Khadr should make us ashamed to be Canadian

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming others' choice is not choosing where we will come to life.

It does not matter. You and I are an accumulation of thousands of ancestors - the term "son of man" meant that genetically you are everyone that ever was - packed into one. That's pretty remarkable. Believe my point was - there is no such thing as accident of birth...for instance there are many people from powerful lineage - who are born out side of wed lock and fall though the cracks and become poor people - bright and poor..this is not an accident - some bastard simply did not want to take responsiblity for his or her genetic projection..This abandonment is done with intent.

The only thing I'm ashamed of is his mother, she's allowed to be around her grandchildren what good can come from that? Iif she allowed her child to go to a terrorist training camp because she loathes our culture so much what is she going to teach her grandchildren? Hatred passed down to the next generation, isn't Multiculture grand? A Neo Nazi loses her kid over body art but it's okay to teach your children to hate the West and Jews, nope nothing to see here move along all cultures are equal even if said culture is founded on hate and violence appearently

It does not matter. You and I are an accumulation of thousands of ancestors - the term "son of man" meant that genetically you are everyone that ever was - packed into one. That's pretty remarkable. Believe my point was - there is no such thing as accident of birth...for instance there are many people from powerful lineage - who are born out side of wed lock and fall though the cracks and become poor people - bright and poor..this is not an accident - some bastard simply did not want to take responsiblity for his or her genetic projection..This abandonment is done with intent.

Responsibility begins when one is able to recognize his/her luck.

Edited by benny

Responsibility begins when one is able to recognize his/her luck.

Thats called gratitude - spiritually speaking when I wake up and look out at the sky - and feel my body intact - I say "thank you" I guess I am lucky to be alive - luck is a nice word ---yes I agree with you - we are fortunate - but we must be grateful ---for instance if you give a child reward after reward and there is no gratitude - I stop the reward...being thankful is a lucky feeling.

Thats called gratitude - spiritually speaking when I wake up and look out at the sky - and feel my body intact - I say "thank you" I guess I am lucky to be alive - luck is a nice word ---yes I agree with you - we are fortunate - but we must be grateful ---for instance if you give a child reward after reward and there is no gratitude - I stop the reward...being thankful is a lucky feeling.

Gratitude/fidelity is so powerful that it can destroy conventional armies and terrorist networks both at the same time.

Gratitude/fidelity is so powerful that it can destroy conventional armies and terrorist networks both at the same time.

Fidelity - TRUTH = REALITY...that's your best line yet benny. It's funny how the liars like to call others infidels. or not within fidelity... My mum - a powerful woman used to use a term..when dealing with roughnecks...phonically it was - gladeete...translated - stoke them gently - and all she stroked responded with gratitude - then trust.

Fidelity - TRUTH = REALITY...that's your best line yet benny. It's funny how the liars like to call others infidels. or not within fidelity... My mum - a powerful woman used to use a term..when dealing with roughnecks...phonically it was - gladeete...translated - stoke them gently - and all she stroked responded with gratitude - then trust.

Loving God even when he is only a poor crying man just like loving our old wife even when she is not the beauty she once was, that's fidelity!

Edited by benny

Loving God even when he is only a poor crying man just like loving our old wife even when she is not the beauty she once was, that's fidelity!

When they say "I have stopped loving" it means they never loved - love is eternal..once it starts it never ends..truth might be similar. "I do not love him because he is good, I love him because he is my little child" - Looks like we got something done today - thanks for waking me up - and yes benny _ I do love you also..thank you for the power boost..It's difficult being human - and God is sometimes a cold and distant companion..but still - so are some people.

When they say "I have stopped loving" it means they never loved - love is eternal..once it starts it never ends..truth might be similar. "I do not love him because he is good, I love him because he is my little child" - Looks like we got something done today - thanks for waking me up - and yes benny _ I do love you also..thank you for the power boost..It's difficult being human - and God is sometimes a cold and distant companion..but still - so are some people.

There is safety in staying at a distance though.

When they say "I have stopped loving" it means they never loved - love is eternal..once it starts it never ends..
But does Khadr love Canada as much as you love him?

• 2 weeks later...
I think Oleg and benny should start a freewheeling oleg and benny thread, instead of tagging their frolicking mind wanderings onto other topics. :lol:

I agree. Their love affair deserves it's own thread and shouldn't hijack this one.

Yes they are......and they are killing terrorist's commanders, i would say that is reason for three cheers and ;) to raise a bottle of Blue!!

Blue's not even Canadian anymore.Red Baron's more Canadian than anything Labatts makes.

And Omar Khadr is more Canadian than Labatt's Blue!

I don't know about that. Alcohol is pretty destructive stuff.

You have that right - one man I know who's family made a fortune in the old days from selling alcohol said this - and he should know..."Alcohol is the destroyer" This is almost a biblical statement - and out of the mouth of a person who has no quams about destroying most of humanity to maintain power. ALL power is gained on a huge level though addictions and the marketing of them - Booze - sex - drugs - food - shelter - water - oil - and air - and now communications - that is the new addiction via the net and other needs we really don't need. If the bastards could charge you ten bucks a day for breathing - which is the primary addiction, they would!

You have that right - one man I know who's family made a fortune in the old days from selling alcohol said this - and he should know..."Alcohol is the destroyer" This is almost a biblical statement - and out of the mouth of a person who has no quams about destroying most of humanity to maintain power. ALL power is gained on a huge level though addictions and the marketing of them - Booze - sex - drugs - food - shelter - water - oil - and air - and now communications - that is the new addiction via the net and other needs we really don't need. If the bastards could charge you ten bucks a day for breathing - which is the primary addiction, they would!

Oleg, what would qualify as a biblical statement?

How 'bout this:

Canada killed a fifteen year old named Omar Khadr.

Edited by Radsickle

Oleg, what would qualify as a biblical statement?

How 'bout this:

Canada killed a fifteen year old named Omar Khadr.

Biblical statement - for instance - incorporation...is the beast - and booze and drugs - legal and illegal are the "Destroyer" ......I don't understand you "Canada killed a fifteen year old" - hey we killed a thousand fifteen year old boys in Afghanistan....kind of like the slaying of the innocent...that's biblical ?

Biblical statement - for instance - incorporation...is the beast - and booze and drugs - legal and illegal are the "Destroyer" ......I don't understand you "Canada killed a fifteen year old" - hey we killed a thousand fifteen year old boys in Afghanistan....kind of like the slaying of the innocent...that's biblical ?

Don't try to change the topic again: Are you sure it's "a thousand" kids?!

What NATO does in Afghanistan is Noble. Taliban invite farmers and common folk to get what they can from a hijacked fuel tanker , knowing it's going to be targeted as STOLEN in half an hour by NATO jets, does not make NATO a killer of kids. It makes the Taliban manipulative and unprotective of their own country's people.

What Canada has done to this kid, Omar, this Canadian kid, since he was 15, is like slowly killing him, most ignobly.

Edited by Radsickle

Don't try to change the topic again: Are you sure it's "a thousand" kids?!

What NATO does in Afghanistan is Noble. Taliban invite farmers and common folk to get what they can from a hijacked fuel tanker , knowing it's going to be targeted as STOLEN in half an hour by NATO jets, does not make NATO a killer of kids. It makes the Taliban manipulative and unprotective of their own country's people.

Agree so far.
What Canada has done to this kid, Omar, this Canadian kid, since he was 15, is like slowly killing him, most ignobly.
How so?