Khadr should make us ashamed to be Canadian

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here the general principle: the higher the number of times your life is being converted, the better you become.

LOL. With the number of times Harper's turned coat, he should be awesome by now! Just ask the taxpayers association.

BTW, this topic should be re-named "Harper should make us ashamed to be Canadian".

Edited by Radsickle

LOL. With the number of times Harper's turned coat, he should be awesome by now! Just ask the taxpayers association.

BTW, this topic should be re-named "Harper should make us ashamed to be Canadian".

OR...How Canadians will kick Harper out government for making them feel ashamed! I think he's scared of Khadr may attack him if he came back to Canada.

OR...How Canadians will kick Harper out government for making them feel ashamed! I think he's scared of Khadr may attack him if he came back to Canada.

Shame on Canadians who don't want to be convinced that Canada could be the World's savior if only our country was governed by someone unlike Harper, Ignatieff, Duceppe and Layton.

I think he's avoiding Khadr like one avoids one's chores. Harper's inept at his job. The constitution was just a buzz-word for him.

Someone like Khadr could attack anyone for any reason. Will you take him on as a roomate?

I suggest you join the "L.A.R.K." or "Liberals Accept Responsibility for Killers" program (link). This is the text of the admittedly apocryphal1 letter concerning the program:

National Defence Headquarters

Gen George R. Pearkes Bldg, 15 NT

101 Colonel By Drive

Ottawa, ON K1A 0K2 Canada

Dear Concerned Citizen,

Thank you for your recent letter expressing your profound concern of treatment of the Taliban and Al Qaeda terrorists captured by Canadian Forces who were subsequently transferred to the Afghanistan Government and are currently being held by Afghan officials in Afghanistan National Correctional System facilities.

Our administration takes these matters seriously and your opinions were heard loud and clear here in Ottawa . You will be pleased to learn, thanks to the concerns of citizens like yourself, we are creating a new department here at the Department of National Defense, to be called 'Liberals Accept Responsibility for Killers' program, or L.A.R.K. for short.

In accordance with the guidelines of this new program, we have decided to divert one terrorist and place him in your personal care. Your personal detainee has been selected and is scheduled for transportation under heavily armed guard to your residence in Toronto next Monday. Ali Mohammed Ahmed bin Mahmud (you can just call him Ahmed) is to be cared for pursuant to the standards you personally demanded in your letter of complaint. It will likely be necessary for you to hire some assistant caretakers. We will conduct weekly inspections to ensure that your standards of care for Ahmed are commensurate with those you so strongly recommend in your letter.

Although Ahmed is a sociopath and extremely violent, we hope that your sensitivity to what you described as his 'attitudinal problem' will help him overcome these character flaws. Perhaps you are correct in describing these problems as mere cultural differences. We understand that you plan to offer counseling and home schooling.

Your adopted terrorist is extremely proficient in hand-to-hand combat and can extinguish human life with such simple items as a pencil or nail clippers. We advise that you do not ask him to demonstrate these skills at your next yoga group. He is also expert at making a wide variety of explosive devices from common household products, so you may wish to keep those items locked up, unless (in your opinion) this might offend him.

Ahmed will not wish to interact with you or your daughters (except sexually) since he views females as a subhuman form of property. This is a particularly sensitive subject for him and he has been known to show violent tendencies around women who fail to comply with the new dress code that he will recommend as more appropriate attire. I'm sure you will come to enjoy the anonymity offered by the burka over time Just remember that it is all part of 'respecting his culture and religious beliefs', as described in your letter.

Thanks again for your concern. We truly appreciate it when folks like you keep us informed of the proper way to do our job and care for our fellow man. You take good care of Ahmed, and remember, we'll be watching. Good luck and God bless you.

Cordially,

Minister of National Defense

1Note, this letter is satirical and not in fact a government product (link).

Khadr, Kimmy are much alike when compared to Paul. Paul is the most important Christian disciple, he was killing Christians before converting to Christianity on the road to Damascus.

Not at all. Paul (Saul of Tarsus) was a Roman and was responsible for the Romans usurping the true Christianity. It was just a power and money grab that continues today.

Christ's movement was destroyed, and in its place 'Christianity' was taken over to become a tool of the powers that be to subjugate and enslave the people to fill the coffers of the churches and the wealthy.

Omar Khadr is a kid who was abused by his father and forced to become involved in a war while still a child.

No comparison.

Not at all. Paul (Saul of Tarsus) was a Roman and was responsible for the Romans usurping the true Christianity. It was just a power and money grab that continues today.

Christ's movement was destroyed, and in its place 'Christianity' was taken over to become a tool of the powers that be to subjugate and enslave the people to fill the coffers of the churches and the wealthy.

Omar Khadr is a kid who was abused by his father and forced to become involved in a war while still a child.

No comparison.

Paul or "Saul" was an ambitious little weasil of a Roman bureacrat who could not get a promotion - so he sucked up to the Christians - the man never even met Christ - much like that Peter the rat fellow - who Christ said - "On your bones I will build my church you lieing betraying bastard" --- :lol:

Paul or "Saul" was an ambitious little weasil of a Roman bureacrat who could not get a promotion - so he sucked up to the Christians - the man never even met Christ - much like that Peter the rat fellow - who Christ said - "On your bones I will build my church you lieing betraying bastard" --- :lol:

Paul, I think, was the first to notice what all radical Muslims know nowadays: that no war can be more exhilarating than the universal war against pagans.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=kUhf1TT1vw...esnum=5#PPP1,M1

Edited by benny

Paul, I think, was the first to notice what all radical Muslims know nowadays: that no war can be more exhilarating than the universal war against pagans.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=kUhf1TT1vw...esnum=5#PPP1,M1

Let them get their exhilaration else where - pagans are not interested in war - nor are true Christians - those who's worldly ambitions are so powerful that their minds are clouded - love war...it's as I always said - fun and profitable - the religiously indoctrinated have always been drones for the merchants of war.. AND - It's silly the way we attatch "radical" to Muslim as if we are paid apologists for a movement that was based on war - the first thing Mohamid did was marry a rich old widow - the second thing he did was take some of that money and raise and army - war is Islam and Islam is war.

Let them get their exhilaration else where - pagans are not interested in war - nor are true Christians - those who's worldly ambitions are so powerful that their minds are clouded - love war...it's as I always said - fun and profitable - the religiously indoctrinated have always been drones for the merchants of war.. AND - It's silly the way we attatch "radical" to Muslim as if we are paid apologists for a movement that was based on war - the first thing Mohamid did was marry a rich old widow - the second thing he did was take some of that money and raise and army - war is Islam and Islam is war.

Even in the New World, no where will you be able to hide from Christians and Muslims universal warriors who enjoy fighting the just wars against polytheists (i.e. those who don't want to solve their social and political problems without sacrificing innocent victims).

Edited by benny

You seem interested by Khadr mostly because you can use him as a weapon to attack Harper!

Ouch. You're right. It has started to seem that way. I suppose I was wandering off-topic. Sorry. I assure you my concern is far deeper than partisan distaste.

After all, it was Paul Martin's Liberal Government who first DIDN'T do the right thing about Khadr. Harper's merely continuing the embarrassment.

• 2 months later...
Friday, August 14, 2009, Canada's Federal Appeal Court reaffirmed a lower court ruling ordering the Canadian government seek citizen Khadr's repatriation from what it ruled an illegal detention by a foreign power.

August 14, 2009

Guess Harper's SOL.. Unless he wants to embarrass Canada further by taking this to the Supreme Court, the twit.

With this 2-1 decision, Harper will have to rely on Justice Marc Nadon:

The dissenting vote in Canada's Federal Appeal Court, cast by Justice Marc Nadon exemplifies Khadr's impossible search for official exoneration. In his dissent, Nadon contends the lower court erred, writing;

"It is clear that Canada has decided not to seek Mr. Khadr’s repatriation at the present time. Why Canada has taken that position is, in my respectful view, not for us to criticize or inquire into [...] Whether Canada should seek Mr. Khadr’s repatriation at the present is a matter best left to the executive."

That sentence alone was enough to give the prime minister the wiggle room to get off the Khadr hook. Harper refuses to comment while the case is before the Justice ministry and they had a chance to "examine the decision." But Justice Nadon went one further, saying he thought the lower court's ruling was "direct interference into Canada’s conduct of its foreign affairs."