Is it racist to hate Muslim extremists?

Liam

The clowns who make false claims about the Koran show only bigotry, hate and a willingness to spread lies to support their ugly and false beliefs.

Does that include AQ and talibs who minipulate it to get people to strap bombs to their bodies????

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you express your hate of these, 'extremists?'

Depends on where it is and who I am. As a soldier in Afghanistan, I kill 'em. As a citizen in Canada, when I see this activity I report it to the authorities and let them deal with it.

how do you recognise these, 'extremists,' on the street?

Youu don't. A true extremist will blend in. That's why we have police, CSIS and CSE, to find them. That's why security forces infiltate them....

where do these, 'extremists,' spend their time? what do you want to do about those areas where, 'extremists,' live?

Thats depend on where they are. Most likely with their own like minded kind. If you discover a "nest" of them, have the security forces take it out, that's what we have them for.... Anyone who says my mother has no right to live unless she becomes muslim and is subject to shiria law with get a 5.56mm headache from me, no prob....

what kind of interrogation should your govt use when questioning these, 'extremists?' --- should they be treated the same as those British soldiers? should their confessions be considered as believable as those British soldiers?

Interrogation, depends again on the type of extremist. You have to get the info, we are at war...

why do you believe, "Islam," is responsible for these, 'extremists?'

No, I believe they are hidding behind islam to control islam. They are thugs, more dangerous to moderate muslims than to us infidels... They want to be in charge and they currently are not. This pisses them off, and they are trying to overthrow their own gov't. Us pescky westerner are in the way....

why do you believe, "Islam," produces these, 'extremists,' more than, "Judaism," or, "Xtianity?"

Islamic extremist are far more dangerous that the others. Extremist exist in all religions, but the islamic ones have so far proven to be the worst...

what part if Islamic religion leads most to producing these, 'extremists?'

Not really sure.....

what part of everyday life should westerners have separate from these, 'extremists?'

These extremist want to be separate from us, they hate us, they attack us.......

answer those questions and I'll answer any of yours (on the same topic)

The clowns who make false claims about the Koran show only bigotry, hate and a willingness to spread lies to support their ugly and false beliefs.

If the muslims were to go back to the pure word of the Koran along with the hadiths you would have 1.2 billion Osama Bin Ladens. Pure Islam is the faith of Osama Bin Laden.

The only way to come up with a new moderate Islam is you would have to rewrite the Koran and the Hadiths. Because they say in them to kill the Christians and Jews wherever you find them. Mohammed's method of killing was beheading, which he personally did thousands of times that are recorded. The perfect role model according to the Koran is Mohammed's life. The reason you have moderate Islamists is because they are ignorant of their religion. But that is coming to an end the more that the radicals terrorize and publish there doings on the internet.

http://www.cbc.ca/programs/sites/hottype_n...ript021129.html

"Evan Solomon: First of all, Taslima, I'm glad you're here. Last time you were in Canada, I understand you were at Concordia University and what happened?

Taslima Nasrin: Many students who were Muslim, they protested. They didn't like me to say anything against Islam so and I had to stop. The police took me away from the room."

So much for open mindedness.

The reason you have moderate Islamists is because they are ignorant of their religion.

Not exactly. The reason you have moderate Muslims is the same reason you have moderate Christians; they choose to ignore certain parts of dogma.

Now, here is a question for those who think Christianity is the be all and end all of the " West " : Is it Christian to hate Muslim extremists?

Boy, did you as a child, run to mommy every time your knees got scrapped?

It seems reporting posters is your substitute for backing up your light weight arguments......

Please refer me to a place that I failed to back up my arguments.

I see no reason to allow a poster to fall into a pattern of abusing other posters. If that's the sort of thing you're looking for, you're probably in the wrong place. You might have some firsthand understanding of that, right?

I see no reason to take seriously a poster who makes his hammer card running to mommy. And yes, you often back up your post with spurious arguments, no question there......

I see no reason to take seriously a poster who makes his hammer card running to mommy.

Whatever. Your opinion means less to me than the crud on the soles of my sneakers.

And yes, you often back up your post with spurious arguments, no question there......

Well then, you'll have no problem with this...

lease refer me to a place that I failed to back up my arguments.

Well, obviously you're intimidated enough to try to have me ejected so you can continue to snipe away like a lightweight. I can't exactly say I'm honored; it's like intimidating a cornered mouse, but it speaks volumes about you.

Blah blah blah. Go ahead and lash out if a deficiency in your impulse control impells it. But I'd suggest to you that you wouldn't have these problems if you were able to read, understand, and abide by the forum rules.

Go on, give it a try.

I see no reason to take seriously a poster who makes his hammer card running to mommy.

Whatever. Your opinion means less to me than the crud on the soles of my sneakers.

And yes, you often back up your post with spurious arguments, no question there......

How about when you denied that a blockade was an act of war....or is it an act of war for everyone except israel? I can't remember......you reported me around there...didn't you?

And for calling you on your duplicity, i got this in my mail box......

Personal Message

Figleaf fuck off, Nov 3 2006, 12:38 PM

Obscuring art in the service of censorship

Group: Members

Member No.: 2091

you're a dirty sack of shit.

ModAm

O for christ sakes, Comparing a dislike for Extremist Islamic fundamentalism to Hating gays and women? The three are not even remotely linked.

Actually, that wasn't my argument. I've simply noted a strong correlation between fear of radical Islam and a certain breed of regressive conservatism.

ModAm
O for christ sakes, Comparing a dislike for Extremist Islamic fundamentalism to Hating gays and women? The three are not even remotely linked.

Actually, that wasn't my argument. I've simply noted a strong correlation between fear of radical Islam and a certain breed of regressive conservatism.

Not all conservatives are morons but all morons are conservatives.

ModAm

Not all conservatives are morons but all morons are conservatives.

Here we have Woody's contribution to the thread. Thank you woody. Now go play outside and let the adults talk, ok?

Hindu hate Muslims – is it a racism ?

I think the strict definition of racism is a bit constricting. I think it's enough if hatred is directed at an identifiable ethic or sectarian group. In which case, while Bosnians and Serbians are ethnically indentical, both being slavs and both speaking the serbo croatian language , their hate towrds each other was clearly racist

How about when you denied that a blockade was an act of war....or is it an act of war for everyone except israel? I can't remember......you reported me around there...didn't you?

Feel free to dig up the requisite URL to that exchange and post it again for everyone to review. I'm satisfied that I fully supported my position then, and that your behaviour fully revealed your true nature as well.

Feel free to dig up the requisite URL to that exchange and post it again for everyone to review. I'm satisfied that I fully supported my position then, and that your behaviour fully revealed your true nature as well.

Yeah what ever......meanwhile, Scottsa is waiting for you to back up an argument.....something circular will do I suppose......

If you attempted to 'call me on duplicity' at that time, you were lying.

As for posting that PM, feel free. You richly earned any approbrium you received. As I recall you didn't post much for a while after that ... how come?

Hindu hate Muslims – is it a racism ?

Suppose someone were claiming it isn't racism because Islam is not a race; would that make it better?

I call it racism but I don't care what you choose to call it - as long as you don't defend it. Especially, it is just completely infantile to defend hate by saying it isn't racism.

If you attempted to "call me on duplicity" at that time, you were lying.

As for posting that PM, feel free. You richly earned any approbrium you received. As I recall you didn't post much for a while after that ... how come?

Becasue when you get beaten in an argument, you go crying to Greg...cause pointing out the anti semitism of your arguments hurt your feeling?

Wasn't something like "everyone has the right to defend themselves except jews?

You tell me.....

If you attempted to "call me on duplicity" at that time, you were lying.

Becasue when you get beaten in an argument, you go crying to Greg...

Please indicate an instance where I have been beaten in an argument. If you can.

Then, follow that up with anyplace wherein that caused me to 'cry' to Greg.

In fact, Greg has advised posters to report incidents of rule violations (rather than responding in kind). As a respectful guest, I follow Greg's request. I has nothing whatsoever to do with how a discussion has fared, and everything to do with how a poster's post reflects complaince or not with the rules.

Your attack on me for simply following Greg's request is bizarre and peurile. Why are you hijacking the thread with such nonsense? Because I switched off your abusive PMs?

cause pointing out the anti semitism of your arguments hurt your feeling?

There is no anti-semitism in my arguments. I defy you to indicate any instance of such. I do find it offensive to be falsely accused in that fashion.

Do you intend to stalk me and troll with such lies on every thread?

Wasn't something like "everyone has the right to defend themselves except jews?

I have no idea what you are talking about, or who you are purporting to quote there ... it's certainly not me. If you wish to confront me with some statement I made in the past, good luck, but please don't lie about it.

Islam is not a race - it’s obvious

Many kinds of people are muslims – many kinds of skin colour .

“completely infantile to defend hate by saying it isn't racism” ????

It means that hate Christians – is a racism ??

Despite the fact that Christians are white ………. and so on.

Using word “racism” – in order to describe hate towards another religion is a kind of PROPAGANDA .

It’s creating the impression that muslims are victims of persecution.