POLL: Regarding Muslim population in Canada

betsy

Poll: Rgarding Muslim Population in Canada  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really don't think you can inter a whole group of people, but they should be all monitored very closely.

In keeping with the subject of radical Islam, did anyone see the FOX special last night, clips of the documentary Obsession: http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/

If anyone wasn't aware of what is happening in the M.E. they should be after watching this; the blatent gov't sponsored videos and brainwashing of toddlers, inciting them to hate and kill is beyond belief. No wonder radicalism is spreading.

The title implies terrorism against those who are not muslim is only perpetrated by a minority, but from some of the speeches by radicals they make it clear that their beliefs are based on the Koran, and that the precept of Islam is to either convert, subjugate or kill anyone who is not muslim. It was downright frightening to see stuff we would never be exposed to on Canadian TV, an eye opener to see and hear from is being fed to the Muslim masses.

Too bad it couldn't be aired on Canadian TV, but I'm guessing it would not be allowed.

What is an "Islam-based" terrorist attack?

I've never heard of one before.

Would you like to see all Muslims interned after terrorist attacks Betsy or just the brown ones?

I think I'll start a new topic poll:

"If Canada experiences several (hundred) child rapes by Catholic Priests, should we round up all Catholic priests and castrate them?"

• Like 3

What is an "Islam-based" terrorist attack?

I've never heard of one before.

Would you like to see all Muslims interned after terrorist attacks Betsy or just the brown ones?

I think I'll start a new topic poll:

"If Canada experiences several (hundred) child rapes by Catholic Priests, should we round up all Catholic priests and castrate them?"

You get off my topic!

If you can't keep from giving an unconstructive and trolling opinion...or prevent yourself from being childish...then butt out of here! Don't trash my topic!

Go! Create your own poll!

Create a cloister for homosexual perverts and pedophiles and make sacred artifacts out of castrated body parts and wear them for earrings for all I care... :lol:

We have had no other experience like the Japanese interment during the Japanese wars. What was sad and wrong about that internment was the negative reactions towards those interned...and the way they had lost their lands and possessions.

Japanese-Canadians should not have been looked upon as enemies just because they came from Japan. The interment should've been viewed as a safe haven...disruptive to their lives, yes....but still a haven nevertheless.

Although we know that there are many moderates who only want to live like us in peace....the sad reality is we do not know who the enemy is. Suspicion will fall on every one of them...and an angry society can be dangerous.

If it were my people who is at war and creating havoc in Canada...I'll prefer to be interned. As long as my lands and possessions are not confiscated.

Betsy, you are an ignorant bigot. Why don't you and Argus get together? Otherwise, I would have to tell the two of you to go f*ck yourselves.

• Like 1

No. The internmenship of Muslims won't do anything but cause more problems. If there is an "Islamofacist" attack on Canada from extremists then we should seek out how they committed the attack and prevent future ones.

In regards to Muslims and the fact there is a sect of their religion that is coming out and performing these attacks, we should consult with the major Muslim leads and emphasise that they need to help is in any way possible. I am not opposed to putting pressure on the major Muslim leader to take a stand against terrorism. The argument should be made that if they preach peace as the basis of their religion then they should be practicing it on the ground. This can be done in the form of help to authorities in capturing terrorists, if knowledge about their actions or future actions is known to some members of a congregation.

This can be expanded with new information that may arise from such an attack if it were to occur in the future.

If it were my people who is at war and creating havoc in Canada...I'll prefer to be interned. As long as my lands and possessions are not confiscated.

Betsy, you are an ignorant bigot. Why don't you and Argus get together? Otherwise, I would have to tell the two of you to go f*ck yourselves.

Calm down Higgly. Save the street talk for the street or PMs.

No. The internmenship of Muslims won't do anything but cause more problems. If there is an "Islamofacist" attack on Canada from extremists then we should seek out how they committed the attack and prevent future ones.

In regards to Muslims and the fact they a sect of their religion is coming out and performing these attacks, we should consult with the major Muslim leads and emphasise that they need to help is in any way possible. I am not opposed to putting pressure on the major Muslim leader to take a stand against terrorism. The argument should be made that if they preach peace as the basis of their religion then they should be practicing it on the ground. This can be done in the form of help to authorities in capturing terrorists, if knowledge about their actions or future actions is known to some members of a congregation.

We know that there are already Muslim organizations that are trying to stop certain imams from preaching hate. And these leaders of said moderate organizations have been targetted for harrassments and threats from the radicals.

If I'm not mistaken, the government or law enforcement offices (not sure which one)...are already working alongside some Muslim leaders who represent the moderates.

But you're right as to seeking out how the attacks are carried.

In hindsight, we know that the interment of the Japanese during WWII was a mistake ONLY because they were not disloyal. There was only about ten spies convicted for working for Japan, and none of them Japanese. This does not follow that the Moslims would be AS loyal as the Japanese proved to be. In war, there is no way to play the game except to win. Germany and Japan lost WWII and made out pretty well for not winning, but Germany following WWI was a basket case.

This is a difficult question to answer as there is no official war declared on a Western country by Islamic Arab countries and Canada continues to accept Muslims from Arab countries.

But in saying this, Israel a Western ally is recovering from an induced extremist Hamas attack.

I think Canada has painted itself into a corner on this one and it would be interesting to see what position Canada would take in the event of an Islamic based terrorist attack.

That is way over the line and uncalled for.

I agree, a little over the top. Also over the top is suggesting that we should intern people.

I agree, a little over the top. Also over the top is suggesting that we should intern people.

Suggesting we intern people is not against the rules of this forum. Direct insults are.

Internment had happened before....and since it did, I don't think there's anything wrong in discussing that premise.

You should set aside partisanship and liberal-thinking for a minute and just look at this discussion through fresh eyes.

Betsy,

Internment had happened before....and since it did, I don't think there's anything wrong in discussing that premise.

I guess it's not 'wrong' to discuss anything. But surely you realize that what you're suggesting is revolting to a great many people, and would never be implemented.

We are just discussing it. So what if it never gets implemented?

But I have to comment on the knee-jerk reaction by some. Why do I have the feeling that for some, this topic should be a taboo? What happened to the Japanese was sad, unjust and a big shame. Because of how they were treated and how it applied. They were all automatically treated like enemies!

Betsy,

But I have to comment on the knee-jerk reaction by some. Why do I have the feeling that for some, this topic should be a taboo? What happened to the Japanese was sad, unjust and a big shame. Because of how they were treated and how it applied. They were all automatically treated like enemies!

Interning innocent people a taboo ? I wonder why ?

We aren't robots, we're humans. Certain ideas are shocking to some - this would be one of them.