White Supremacist

Leafless

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear PocketRocket,

"A sad little lizard once told me that he was half brontosaurus on his mother's side.
Love it.
However, when people start talking about racial superiority, history shows us that it can lead to terrible consequences, especially when they are talking in context of what is best for society
Indeed, Mein Kampf was chock full of Hitler 'proving' racial and cultural superiority (and inferiority) of certain 'races'.

I believe Hitler and his ilk to be wrong. In some ways, he was a smart man, in others a boob. In still others, the devil incarnate.

Whenever one group starts claiming that they are "superior" based on nothing but their race, it's time to start worrying.

How about when a person claims that some other race is superior to his own?

Then he/she needs more self confidence. :lol:

Self confidence suffers when one worries that they belong to a vanishing race. :(

Which other race would YOU like to be, besides your own? :D

"A sad little lizard once told me that he was half brontosaurus on his mother's side. I did not laugh. People who boast about their ancestry often have little else to sustain them, and allowing them this morale boost costs nothing, and adds a little happiness in a world where that commodity is already in short supply"

(Paraphrased from a Robert A Heinlein novel)

I feel the same way about people who boast about their cultural background. Obviously they need some sort of crutch to help them prop up their dignity. It costs nothing to just smile and nod while they ramble.

However, when people start talking about racial superiority, history shows us that it can lead to terrible consequences, especially when they are talking in context of what is best for society.

We don't need to look back very far to see such consequences. Racial cleansing is still going on in several countries.

There are several nazi websites which carry long, well-though-out dissertations "proving" that the holocaust never occured, that it was simply a fictional event cooked up to make the nazis look worse after WWII.

Many people subscribe to these thoughts. Spend an evening checking out some nazi forum sites. It's actually pretty scary that people still think this way.

Whenever one group starts claiming that they are "superior" based on nothing but their race, it's time to start worrying.

If their thoughts begin to become widespread, it's time to head for higher ground.

Yes. Claiming "superiority" over another race...that's what's bothering me about that article. It does reminds one of Hitler.

betsy

You wrote- " Yes. Claiming superiority over another race...that's what's bothering me about that article. It does remind one of hitler."

Nonsense.

Are you claiming that a certain race that makes very significant gains in scientific, technological and social areas should be void of any recogniton and should not stand out and be considered superior among other races?

Nonsense.

Are you claiming that a certain race that makes very significant gains in scientific, technological and social areas should be void of any recogniton and should not stand out and be considered superior among other races?

How do you attribute any of these gains to race? You could make a case that the culture of a society allows for advances in science, arts, or technology, but the races of the people living in that culture are not necessarily homogenous.

Dear Melanie,

You could make a case that the culture of a society allows for advances in science, arts, or technology, but the races of the people living in that culture are not necessarily homogenous.
Well said.

Leafless, a quote from Mein Kampf (to those that say "the first person to quote Hitler in an argument loses", I say "Bah!") page 296

"All who are not of good race in this world are chaff.

And all occurences in world history are only the expression of the race's instinct of self-preservation, in the good or bad sense."

I suggest you read Mein Kampf, if you haven't already done so.

Melanie_

You wrote- " How do you attribute any of those gains to race? You could make that case that the culture of a society allows for advances in science, arts, or technology, but the races of the people living in that culture are not necessarily homogenous."

When you broadly paint a picture of the West, America and the U.S. immediately stand out followed by White and Christian.

This picture lately is reinforced almost daily, mainly by Arab countries.

Now you should know as well as I do it is corporate America that is mostly responsible for success pertaining to scientific, technological, the arts, social development etc. and not the cultures. It is the cultures that follow willingly and eagerly.

Again generally speaking America is viewed as primarily White but is also multicultural.

But anyone with a PEA for a brain KNOWS other races (not necessarily homogenous)are automatically included within it's population and DO contribute in the same manner as the primary White race not necessarily homogenous but viewed that way by other countries who cannot understand how a country can be so successful not be racially homogenous.

theloniusfleabag

You wrote- " I suggest you reading Mein Kampf, if you haven't already done so."

Seems Hitler facinates you.

No, I have never read the book but am vaguely familiar with it's contents from an historical perspective only as I don't read hate literature.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Dear Leafless,

No, I have never read the book but am vaguely familiar with it's contents from an historical perspective only as I don't read hate literature.

Sorry to disappoint you.

No apologies needed. I found it interesting that you had quoted Hitler almost verbatim. I still suggest you (and everyone else) read it, as it is a tremendously important piece of history. They say that those who don't study the past are doomed to repeat it.

Now you should know as well as I do it is corporate America that is mostly responsible for success pertaining to scientific, technological, the arts, social development etc. and not the cultures. It is the cultures that follow willingly and eagerly."

Wow, that sounds like a whole 'nuther topic for discussion. On the off chance that people won't mind a change in direction here for a minute, I should say that I agree with the first sentence in that part of your post, up to a point of course. For example, earlier scientists are responsible for our modern scientists success, as are our education systems, publicly funded to a large degree, then inherent ability and upbringing and other cultural aspects have an input into progressive scientific achievements.

The same can be said for arts, social developments etc. Corporate America has a pile of money to re-invest in new products, naturally, but this doesn't necessarily translate into success from a social point of view. But still the corps do try their best to have their fingers in every little pie if there is money to be made in it.

betsy

You wrote- " Yes. Claiming superiority over another race...that's what's bothering me about that article. It does remind one of hitler."

Nonsense.

I do understand your claim. Statistics show that blacks are prone to crime (boy, that'll probably touch off another round of preaching about poverty and society's fault.

Scientific researches show that a certain race is higher than the others as far as intelligence go (? I think, not exactly sure what specifics). There is nothing racist about statements of facts.

All I'm saying is that the article reminds me of Hitler.

But then again, we are basing all our arguments (at least I am), on that one particular article which for all we know, had been manipulated and worded in such a way so it does give off a negative, racist slant. You know the kind of media we have here like the CBC is adept at that kind of "journalism".....

If one race is biologically superior, and I argue that all races have advantages in different areas, it doesn't mean that we should give that race more rights. This the nazist argument.

If your really so amazing, you shouldn't need laws and persecution of others to prove that.

I've always wondered: when right-wing extremist hate groups talk about the "white" race, which white race are they talking about? I mean, obviously Jews don't count, but where do they draw the line? Take me for instance: I'm as white as a sheet, but my ancestors were swarthy Slavic-German stock. What does that do to my cracker credentials?

;)

All that to say that "racial" disctinctions are biologically indefensible, which also means these American rennessaince guys are as whacked-out and ignorant as they come across.

I've always wondered: when right-wing extremist hate groups talk about the "white" race, which white race are they talking about? I mean, obviously Jews don't count, but where do they draw the line? Take me for instance: I'm as white as a sheet, but my ancestors were swarthy Slavic-German stock. What does that do to my cracker credentials?

;)

All that to say that "racial" disctinctions are biologically indefensible, which also means these American rennessaince guys are as whacked-out and ignorant as they come across.

Re the Jews ... the Ashkenazi are white , the Sephardic not. We won't even go into the African, Indian or Chinese Jews...

Slavic-Germans swarthy??? Obviously you've never seen a Slav or a German ... they're fair stock. Those that aren't are due to past intermarraige outside the Slavic-German bloodlines (god this sounds like the Westminster Dog Show).

But fear not, your cracker credentials are intact ... I think they cross racial lines.

betsy

Nonsense.

But what about them blackies who are so good at basketball and music? Doesn't them count?(satire)

Hey pal, your views are called racist, not merely opinions.

From Leafless'slink about the KKK's formation:

Today the KKK still stands for the unity of all white Christians. We don't hate other people. We just are watching out for our white brothers and sisters. Just like other groups watch out for their people.

Uh huh. No, the KKK is definitely a hate group, perhaps a terrorist organization if you may.

I agree that races have advantages over each other in different areas, we need to recongize this in order to procede as a society (now I sound like a fascist, look what you've got me into). But no race is overly superior to another, we all are just better at different things. What those things are, I'm not scientifically knowledgable enough to say.

You wrote- " Hey pal your views are called racist, not merely opinions"

You make a point newbie that Blacks are good at basketball and music and also football and other athletic events.

But if that's the case why is North America not primarily Black? Why are Blacks not a forerunner in establishing a dominating successful society? They were first to evolve wern't they? Or why did some other race not suceed in establishing that successful society that leads the world?

So you must admit there must be other qualities or an area of thought or whatever you want to call it for basically what we refer to as the White race in establishing a dominant White led society.

You also have some reservations as to why I quoted who the KKK are from a klan site.

When you want to know some politcal question concerning say the Liberals policy concerning an election issue, you go to their web site, right.

I am not saying I agree with the Klan but then again were not really in the same position as they were and maybe don't fully understand the problems they encountered before and after their civil war.

Racism is a loose loaded word and I don't really know of any race that is not racist in some way towards another group. Do you?

BTW- An opinion is a belief or assessment based on grounds SHORT of PROOF.

So if you have proof to call me a racist ...Let's hear it!

But if that's the case why is North America not primarily Black? Why are Blacks not a forerunner in establishing a dominating successful society? They were first to evolve wern't they? Or why did some other race not suceed in establishing that successful society that leads the world?
Genetically speaking there is very little differences between the races. In fact it is very difficult to determine a suspect's race from a DNA sample. Any differences between societies living in different parts of the world is most likely a result of culture - not race.

Differences in culture are not genetic but created by a combination of environment and pure random chance. Societies that lived near easily domesticated crops and animals tended to be more advanced than those that lived in places where they had slimer pickings because the better crops and animals supported larger population which in turn forced those societies to organize themselves differently.

Dear Leafless,

But if that's the case why is North America not primarily Black? Why are Blacks not a forerunner in establishing a dominating successful society?
That is cultural, not racial. The 'First Nations' of North America that once dominated were nearly wiped out by another, dominating culture. The sad thing was, they lived in a world that was near perfect, (for their culture) where everything was free, you just had to live a certain way, and the 'circle of life' provided everything you needed. They had no desire to develop 'more profitable ways' of doing things, because they didn't need it.

As to 'racial differences', there are some, certainly. The Masai of Africa are tall and slender, good for dissipating heat, while the Inuit are short and stocky, better for retaining heat.

Sparhawk

You wrote- " Differences in culture are not genetic but created by a combination of environment and pure random chance."

I don't know if that could be considered anywhere near a correct statement.

Cavemen for instance lived in groups and in the same environmnent but clashed with each other concerning a primitive power struggle to achieve dominance.

What made a group successful was the type of primitive weapon and strategy they developed to conquer their foe.

If it was simply environment issue like you say why did the Blacks simply not move to more fertile ground and source of other necessities?

To-day groups who try to identify the cause to many problems to enhance or further develop their culture are restrained and called racist in their own damn country.

A country will not progress in areas of dominance if national interest are diverted to say love and dancing rather than science an technology.