White Supremacist

Leafless

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leafless,

from your link...

A conference sponsored by a group that argues whites are superior to blacks is being held this weekend

Your question...

Is this really a White supremacist group or simply concerned citizens and American Renaissance?

indicates that you are probably also a white supremacist. Just in case you didn't know.

Again, theres the media telling you your values. What bullshit.

Read up on the group itself. They are definitely not mainstream, and I don't agree with pretty much anything they say. But they don't promote violence or anything of the such, and their views aren't anti-race, they are simply pro-white, much like the NAACP pro-black views. The NAACP actually has power so I'd be more worried about them if your worried about racists.

Who cares, let them have a meeting...

theloniusfleabag

Race is an important aspect of individual and group identity.

I suggest you do some serious reading on the fault lines that divide society whether you think they exist or not.

Language, religion, class, ideolgy are prominent and divisive.

Race and racial conflict are root causes of cultural conflict and exist right here in Canada as well as any other country that employ muticulturalism policies.

To be overtaken by another culture based on language, religion, class or ideolgy can be just as destructive to the nation as an actual foreign invasion or producing the same results.

I would be suspect of anyone objecting to addressing the problems of racial conflict within a civilized country in our case built on Canadian nationalism.

Dear Leafless,
Race is an important aspect of individual and group identity.
Race is, or should be, the most unimportant aspect of identity. Everyone can be either Jesus or Hitler, no matter what colour they are.

Ideally I'd agree.

Personally, I find I'm pretty good at being reasonable with people based on race. I honestly have no problem doing business with or being friends with Blacks, Arabs, Asians... whatever.

I do personally have a major problem with people that don't assume our culture and ways upon their arrival in Canada. Or people that are naturally born here and don't follow our culture either. I would struggle to be friends with someone that carries a dagger 24/7, or doesn't believe in personal hygiene. It's not a racial issue. It's a cultural issue.

Sadly it just turns out that most of these cultural inconsistancies is part of some ethnic minority, so people like me would be branded racist.

It's more like I'd have equal issues hanging out with white punks or white goths or whatnot, as one rather silly example, than any racial group that was along the same societal norms as I.

I think this maybe more of Leafless's problem as well. If he's making the judgement purely on race though, now thats another matter.

geoffrey

You wrote- " If he's making the judgement purely on race, now that's another matter."

Hilarious!

It was loniusfleabag who falsely accused me of being a White supremist after reading the article concerning oppositon by a bunch of what can be properly described as mostly self-righteous non-taxpaying students who interpreted this conference as strictly White vs. Black conference which in fact requires proof to establish such a claim.

When you speak of race colour is the most common way to distinguish a population of humans from other populations.

But every race also includes social and cultural construction including language, religion, class, ideology and this is what we are talking about, the detrimental effect on an established country caused by the imposition of a race, (any colour even the same colour) concerning detrimental social and cultural aspects.

I agree with Geoffrey when he says " Sadly it just turns out that most of these cultural inconsistancies is part of some ethnic mnority, so peole like me would be branded racist."

Obviously people like theloniusfleabag who could be very well of another race and refuses to address the problem of foreign culture domination concering the detrimental aspects this causes to an established Canadian society and to concerned Canadians who want their culture to be prominent and respected.

It is becoming crystal clear in Canada who really the intolerant are!

Dear Leafless,

Obviously people like theloniusfleabag who could be very well of another race and refuses to address the problem of foreign culture domination
Yes, I belong to the human race. The one race where you don't want to see the finish line.
It was loniusfleabag who falsely accused me of being a White supremist
I don't know how false it is, I am just responding to your words. First, the group in question, 'American Rennaisance', is said to claim that 'whites are racially superior to blacks', and that America becoming a 'non-white dominated culture' is a bad thing. Something you seem to agree with.
To be overtaken by another culture based on language, religion, class or ideolgy can be just as destructive to the nation as an actual foreign invasion or producing the same results.
It can also be an improvement.

McLEAN, Va. A conference sponsored by a group that argues whites are superior to blacks is being held this weekend at the Dulles Hyatt,

Isn't this how the Klan started?

The Nazi's made their first attempt on the government in Germany from a beer hall. Are beer halls founding grounds for nazi regimes?

Best ban them hey.

And those that wear black shirts as they might be Mussolini facists?

What a joke.

I don't know much about this group. But so far, they're just having their meeting...what's wrong about that?

It is still legal in the USA, right?

Again, there is something in the air right now that's got people (not only in the US) all over the world to stand up and BLATANTLY speak out or worse. It is a form of rebellion.

The ones responsible for this kind of spreading reaction are the mentality and attitude that stand behind and enforcing that "political correctness" and those who seek to suppress any opposing views or concerns (on practically everything), demanding "Tolerance" must mean "Total Acceptance."

Ironically, this kind of climate makes it easy for any radicals, including supremacists to exploit the situation. They have some reasons to prove they've been "right all along."

The appeasers and and bleeding-hearts-do-gooders who seek to "unite" all and remove barriers, in their zealous effort to meddle and dictate, had only succeeded in widening the gap....and making radical groups and idealogy more attractive.

In multiculturalism, individual cultures and identities are protected, and encouraged to flourish.

The whites ought to enjoy that same right and privilege.

In multiculturalism, individual cultures and identities are protected, and encouraged to flourish.

The whites ought to enjoy that same right and privilege.

But they don't want multiculturalism. They want to return to a white-dominated north america.

But if you ask me, it's obviously a racist ideology, but not necessarily a hateful one. It could potentially just be based on nostalgia for a lost culture.

Dear geoffrey,

The Nazi's made their first attempt on the government in Germany from a beer hall. Are beer halls founding grounds for nazi regimes?

Best ban them hey.

I'll assume you are being facetious and not thick. This is more akin to the Nazi party having an 'awareness' meeting at your local wal-mart. Should wal-mart be held accountable? Not really, but I would expect some people to voice their concerns to the Waltons, and as a result, I would expect the Waltons to decide whether or not hosting such an event would cost them money.

Dear geoffrey,

Best ban them hey.

I'll assume you are being facetious and not thick. This is more akin to the Nazi party having an 'awareness' meeting at your local wal-mart. Should wal-mart be held accountable? Not really, but I would expect some people to voice their concerns to the Waltons, and as a result, I would expect the Waltons to decide whether or not hosting such an event would cost them money.

Of course the White Supremist are not dangerous,after all don't they just believe in controlling the population, rember the Children in the day care centre in Oaklahoma

Well, as long as they aren't breaking any law, I guess it's still a free country. Our ears just perked up only because we saw those key words that the lefties consider not politically correct...we can't just jump to conclusion based on those alone.

Some imams are doing the same kind of thing in their congregation, and yet no one seems to mind.

Well, as long as they aren't breaking any law, I guess it's still a free country. Our ears just perked up only because we saw those key words that the lefties consider not politically correct...we can't just jump to conclusion based on those alone.

Some imams are doing the same kind of thing in their congregation, and yet no one seems to mind.

Betsy what do you call the bombing of the building in Oaklahoma City by a White Suppremist?

Betsy what do you call the bombing of the building in Oaklahoma City by a White Suppremist?

Now, that, was a crime.

Our ears just perked up only because we saw those key words that the lefties consider not politically correct...we can't just jump to conclusion based on those alone.

I don't think being culturally isolationist is really a left/right issue. I know lots of economic lefties who regret Canadian multiculturalism, and I think there are even a few right-wingers that visit this forum who are quite in favour of it.

margrace

You wrote- " Betsy do you call the bombing of the building in Oaklaoma city by a White supremacist?"

Was this man who collected guns rather than play golf or tennis and read Jihad material on how to make bombs normal or was he insane similar to the characteristics of most mass murders.

http://law4u.com.au/lil/ls_bomber.html

http//mayhem.net/Crime/murder1.html

"A sad little lizard once told me that he was half brontosaurus on his mother's side. I did not laugh. People who boast about their ancestry often have little else to sustain them, and allowing them this morale boost costs nothing, and adds a little happiness in a world where that commodity is already in short supply"

(Paraphrased from a Robert A Heinlein novel)

I feel the same way about people who boast about their cultural background. Obviously they need some sort of crutch to help them prop up their dignity. It costs nothing to just smile and nod while they ramble.

However, when people start talking about racial superiority, history shows us that it can lead to terrible consequences, especially when they are talking in context of what is best for society.

We don't need to look back very far to see such consequences. Racial cleansing is still going on in several countries.

There are several nazi websites which carry long, well-though-out dissertations "proving" that the holocaust never occured, that it was simply a fictional event cooked up to make the nazis look worse after WWII.

Many people subscribe to these thoughts. Spend an evening checking out some nazi forum sites. It's actually pretty scary that people still think this way.

Whenever one group starts claiming that they are "superior" based on nothing but their race, it's time to start worrying.

If their thoughts begin to become widespread, it's time to head for higher ground.