White Supremacist

Leafless

Sparhawk

You wrote- " My opinion is race is irrevalent- culture is what makes the difference"

No you are wrong.

You can be discriminated on colour alone or you can be discriminated culturally.

I could go to Iraq or Iran or a country in Africa I could almost immediately hated because of my White i.d.

Culture is a component of race and many consider another's culture UNDESIREABLE.

You wrote- " All of the marriages between two Whites have ended in divorce. So your anecdotal is proof of nothing."

Mixed marriages automatically present another level concerning cultural incompatibility...I know the facts in my family ...Why don't you research the subject properly.

What your forgetting due to the lack of diversity in many countries great emphasis is placed on religion and culture because that is all they have and they import those strong cultural sentiments to countries like Canada WHEN NOBODY CARES about your ancient traditions or obsolete cultural habits.

You wrote- " You have to stop mixing up race and culture"

Like I said before culture is a component of race and the two combined can serve as a volatile force against anyone who uses the in that manner against a majority race or culture like what the Muzlims are trying to do.

That is why Canada is considering an oath concerning new immigrants.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can be discriminated on colour alone or you can be discriminated culturally.
Just because someone looks different it does not mean they have a different culture.
I could go to Iraq or Iran or a country in Africa I could almost immediately hated because of my White i.d.
Not true. Most europeans with brown or black hair could blend into the middle east if they wore clothing similar to what the locals would wear. They would only be recognized as outsiders when they talk because they don't speak the local language.
Culture is a component of race and many consider another's culture UNDESIREABLE.
Culture has nothing to do with race. As I said before (and you ignored) you have the same culture as many 3rd and 4th generation Chinese canadians. You do not have the same culture as recent white Muslims from Bosnia.

In other words, some cultures are strongly associated with a single race. However, no culture is exclusively connected to a race since culture is learned - not genetic.

Sparhawk

You wrote- " Just because someone looks different it does not mean they have a different culture"

True, but in many foreign countries including the West the reality is they do dicriminate on race or culture ... it's done all over the world.

You wrote- " Not true. Most Europeans with brown or black hair could blend into the middle east if they wore clothing similar similar to what locals would wear. They would only be recognized as outsiders when they talk because they don't speak the local language."

Again you are in a state of denial and are picking and chosing conditons but at least you admit the volatile word 'OUTSIDERS'.

You wrote- " In other words, some cultures are strongly associated with a single race. However no culture is exclusively connected to a single race since culture is learned -not genetic.

You are off the issue entirely and trying to confuse race and culture pertaining to cultural discrimination with the word 'exclusively' and something that is controversial but not discussed in this thread and that is the genetic aspect where there is no 'solid proof' pertaining to race.