LT Endorses Trump at Massive NJ Rally

1 hour ago, gatomontes99 said:

Trump held a rally for 80,000 to 100,000 people this weekend.

One of the people there was Lawrence Taylor, endorsing Trump and his whole family will never vote Democrat again, according to LT.

https://youtu.be/EgeLzZk4InE

No one with a brain cares who LT is endorsing.

Donald Trump was found liable for sexual abuse. Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor is a registered sex offender. No wonder the two support each ...

36 minutes ago, robosmith said:

No one with a brain cares who LT is endorsing.

Clearly, you do, and so did USA Today... when you have to try to devise some silly way to discredit him like this. 

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Far from it. I gave good reason with EVIDENCE for NOT CARING what LT says.

And that good reason is that you hate Trump, so you will dismiss anything for any reason. But, it isn't you that he is targeting. He's targeting rational people that are disenfranchised by this administration. The average person isn't looking at LT's record. They see a black man, that is a famous athlete, endorsing a republican. That effects how black men look at this president.

There is no doubt that endorsements from people like LT, Lil Wayne and others are having an effect. It is normalizing black men voting for a republican. It won't be a damn break, but that Crack in the damn is leaking and weathering. Eventually it will break and the Democrats will have no path to a national election victory.

36 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Far from it. I gave good reason with EVIDENCE for NOT CARING what LT says.

Yes, yes... of course. You don't care so much that you have to come here and argue about not caring and trying to convince others not to care... LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, User said:

Yes, yes... of course. You don't care so much that you have to come here and argue about not caring and trying to convince others not to care... LOL

Don't care whether ^mo rons care about what sexual predators believe.

1 minute ago, gatomontes99 said:

Lol ..ok..whatever you say shorty.

Stop ^LYING

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Don't care whether ^mo rons care about what sexual predators believe.

You don't even seem to know the circumstances of what happened. But you certainly do care, and you are still here doing a lot of caring. 

Lawrence Taylor...a hero to millions...Will never vote Democrat again. With him...millions of black votes.

Brandon is losing in 5 of 6 swing states even while his henchmen drag Trump and his family through the mud.

When this is over and Trump is restored to the Whitehouse, I hope he cleans house.

Pardon all the Jan. 6th political prisoners, fire anyone at the State Department who went along with Brandon's lawfare, fire all FBI, DOJ and NSA leaders, and turn the law on Democrats in office...and their supporters.

The come-upin's would be sweet and well deserved. 

The bigger story here is just how many people in NJ went to the rally. 80-100k is huge. This isn't like he's some new figure or that he's got some major announcement. It was a fund raiser/campaign speech. Have you seen Brandon get more than 100 people at a campaign speech? The "leader of the free world" can't even get a handful of supporters. If he ever got to 100, there probably would be 50 Palestinian protesters there.

• Like 2

Trump is wildly popular compared to Biden.

People are energized and happy to meet Trump, but no one wants to be around Joe. 

In theory, all black people would hate trump and love Biden, but in reality there are some black people who love trump, and Biden's biggest supporters in the black community have to plug their noses to vote for him. No one loves Joe. He's a shell of a man. 

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Lawrence Taylor...a hero to millions...Will never vote Democrat again. With him...millions of black votes.

Brandon is losing in 5 of 6 swing states even while his henchmen drag Trump and his family through the mud.

When this is over and Trump is restored to the Whitehouse, I hope he cleans house.

Pardon all the Jan. 6th political prisoners, fire anyone at the State Department who went along with Brandon's lawfare, fire all FBI, DOJ and NSA leaders, and turn the law on Democrats in office...and their supporters.

The come-upin's would be sweet and well deserved. 

^Praising the dictator wanna be, as USUAL.

When Trump is convicted, it will be because of STRONG EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM.

Just like the PRIOR findings he is LIABLE for his FRAUDS (Trump U, Trump Foundation, etc) which you keep defending.

Face reality before it's too late.

I am curious though as to why you care so much about who is POTUS that you are wedded to the FOS LIES.

I don't give a crap about your PM.

On 5/13/2024 at 11:53 AM, gatomontes99 said:

Trump held a rally for 80,000 to 100,000 people this weekend.

One of the people there was Lawrence Taylor, endorsing Trump and his whole family will never vote Democrat again, according to LT.

https://youtu.be/EgeLzZk4InE

Who WOULDN'T want to a vote for a man who cares enough to clear your streets of illegal filth? I mean, besides robowrecked and the rest of his degenerate pals? 

54 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Close your face, loser.

Nobody's interested in what you're peddling. 

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

When Trump is convicted, it will be because of STRONG EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM.

Just like the PRIOR findings he is LIABLE for his FRAUDS (Trump U, Trump Foundation, etc) which you keep defending.

Face reality before it's too late.

I am curious though as to why you care so much about who is POTUS that you are wedded to the FOS LIES.

I don't give a crap about your PM.

robo robo robo...you are such a dweeb.

1. No proof what so ever has been produced that shows campaign finance fraud. None. Zero.

2. Cite where I defended either Trump U or his foundation.

3. I've told you why...several times. Are you as addled as Brandon?

4. You don't give a crap about our PM eh? Well...I'm not surprised.