Canada Discriminates On The Basis of Race

Haven’t we seen enough of the racist hiring policies in Canada caused by the Liberal government of Canada?  It’s time for class action lawsuits and challenges at the Supreme Court, as highly qualified white people, many of them at the top of their field, are excluded from applying to jobs on the basis of race, something they have no control over.

Canada has become a disgusting, racist country under the Trudeau Liberals:

“Jamie Sarkonak: No off-ramp to diversity quotas, federal research executive says

There is no plan to end discriminatory hiring requirements for quota-bound research program — even as targets are met, Commons hears. (…) For example, the current opening for a Canada Research Chair in physics (specifically, quantum sensing) at the University of New Brunswick, which has been vacant for one whole year, will not accept applications from white men. Similarly, white people can’t apply toDalhousie’s opening for a chair in industrial engineering. Many more such cases exist. These clearly amount to discrimination, as people are being denied tremendous opportunities simply due to their immutable characteristics.“

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

These clearly amount to discrimination, as people

Its not discrimination if it's against white people, just like its not corruption if its against a liberal government.

Kind of like Jada Pinkett Smith doesn't cheat, she gets in "entanglements". 

Same difference.

• Like 3

So quantum is a race-induced theory now, OK. Waiting for new amazing breakthroughs down this path of glory.. one can guess where it ends.

By the way, in the sane world, there's a difference between:

"Between equally qualified candidates, the preference will be given to..." and

"Just cannot apply". Period.

Why bother about such things as sanity though? The future is assured and guaranteed!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

For example, the current opening for a Canada Research Chair in physics (specifically, quantum sensing) at the University of New Brunswick, which has been vacant for one whole year, will not accept applications from white men

Unsurprisingly, the link you've provided here says absolutely nothing about white men.  🙄

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Wth is that? "and a statement identifying strengths and experiences related to equity, diversity, and inclusion in their current and previous institutional environments."

How can a sane individual understand that? F-k, this was supposed to be about "science", for holy sanity's sake!

Edited by myata

Insane bureaucrats will require a new "statement" each time the political wind direction changes only to keep their bureaucratic a$$es safe and comfy. Ten statements? 25, who cares we're paid by the hour! Sanity is just trickling out of the country. Will it become a desert, somewhere (not far now) down this path?

Edited by myata

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Unsurprisingly, the link you've provided here says absolutely nothing about white men.  🙄

Are you for real? You can't possibly post something this dishonest... no way. 

The link said:

"Therefore, only applicants who self-identify as members of gender equity deserving groups (including cisgender women, transgender women, transgender men, two-spirit, and non-binary) and/or as racialized individuals will be considered for this opportunity. We encourage those with intersecting identities to apply (for example, women who identify as racialized individuals, Indigenous, and/or persons with disabilities)."

They don't need to say White Men do not apply when they clearly outline who can apply that doesn't include white men. Perhaps he could have been a bit more explicit in saying straight white men need not apply. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

White men also benefit from DEI, in terms of hiring preferences... it happens.

Is there a company or business or hiring entity in Canada that is not only allowed to hire a position for only a white man but is doing so?

Just now, User said:

Is there a company or business or hiring entity in Canada that is not only allowed to hire a position for only a white man but is doing so?

I don't think there's any such requirement in private business, ie. to hire or not hire according to DEI.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Moonbox said:

There are a number of articles which have been posted here, some by me, pointing to hiring practices excluding whites and males. 

I think it's  a little late to the game to feign ignorance on that front. 

@User is quite correct.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't think there's any such requirement in private business, ie. to hire or not hire according to DEI.  

And again - dishonesty.  He asked if there was any entity - not just private businesses. 

And you know very well there is. 

But you have to be dishonest about it and answer a different question. 

This is why people think you're disreputable.  You could have just answered him honestly. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

And again - dishonesty.  He asked if there was any entity - not just private businesses. 

And you know very well there is. 

He said company or business.  I don't know what phantoms you're chasing by interrupting my conversations with other posters, but you should talk to somebody about it.  And whatever you disagree with me about - provide a cite instead of raging on about me lying...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

I think I did.  "Allowed to hire a position for white man" would be DEI and I don't think it's enforced on private business AFAIK.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

And continuing with the dishonesty. 

He also didn't say 'enforced on'.  He said "allowed to" and doing so.  And there is. 

Seriously - are you so afraid of the truth you have to be that dishonest? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I think I did.  "Allowed to hire a position for white man" would be DEI and I don't think it's enforced on private business AFAIK.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

You claimed white men also benefit from DEI. This is a thread about hiring practices. 

My question to you was if you could point to a company that is hiring people based on their being white men and if they were even allowed to. 

I did not ask you if such things were forced on a business. I also made my question general enough to apply to more than just private business when I said "or hiring entity"

So, where are white men benefiting from DEI through hiring practices like this? What were you talking about?

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

He said company or business. 

He said:  Is there a company or business or hiring entity in Canada that.....

Further, there are tonnes of companies that are not private. the CBC is not a private company, but it is a company for example. 

So once again you feel the need to shift the goalposts and hope nobody notices in order to be dishonest. 

You are quite aware that there are indeed many 'hiring orgs' that discriminate like that but you're trying to alter the parameters of the question so that you don't have to admit it because you can't just be honest and address the reality. 

Let me guess - your next attempt will be 'why are we talking about this, its' such a nothing issue'. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, User said:

You claimed white men also benefit from DEI. This is a thread about hiring practices. 

My question to you was if you could point to a company that is hiring people based on their being white men and if they were even allowed to. 

I did not ask you if such things were forced on a business. I also made my question general enough to apply to more than just private business when I said "or hiring entity"

So, where are white men benefiting from DEI through hiring practices like this? What were you talking about?

My bad "company or business or hiring entity in Canada"  I missed the "OR".

Yes - absolutely entities are allowed to prioritize qualified people based on race, gender and such... including WHITE men.  Sorry I misunderstood.

Where ?  It's in the public service (which is what caused my confusion ... not happening in private business AFAIK) and in roles that are under represented.  

16 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

He said:  Is there a company or business or hiring entity in Canada that.....

Yep.  Caught that.  Mea culpa.  Please afford me a little forgiveness as I am slow... :D 

3 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Look up the article and read it.  Are you trying to be stupid?

I clicked on the link you posted saying NB University wouldn't hire white men.  I read the whole thing.  Not only were white men not even mentioned, but they didn't even say they were preferential to minorities.  The only preference they listed was a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. 

Are you trying to look stupid?  🙄

Did little Zeitgeist get fooled again by a rage-bait title that he didn't even bother reading before reposting it here like a zombie?  Seems like it!

4 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

I clicked on the link you posted saying NB University wouldn't hire white men.  I read the whole thing.  Not only were white men not even mentioned, but they didn't even say they were preferential to minorities.  The only preference they listed was a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. 

Did little Zeitgeist get fooled again by a rage-bait title that he didn't even bother reading before reposting it here like a zombie?  Seems like it!

You’re a very stupid person.  Do you think I made up a single assertion?  Get real.  Do your own research and move to the side.  

10 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

My bad "company or business or hiring entity in Canada"  I missed the "OR".

Yes - absolutely entities are allowed to prioritize qualified people based on race, gender and such... including WHITE men.  Sorry I misunderstood.

Where ?  It's in the public service (which is what caused my confusion ... not happening in private business AFAIK) and in roles that are under represented.  

So, to be clear, in Canada, a company can hire someone based on race, including that they only apply if they are a white person? I find that hard to believe. 

The second part of my question was, are you aware of any "hiring entity" that does hire someone only if they are a white male?

You claimed white men benefit from DEI. This was a thread about hiring practices. So... where are they benefiting like this?

7 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

The only preference they listed was a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. 

Yet again:

"Therefore, only applicants who self-identify as members of gender equity deserving groups (including cisgender women, transgender women, transgender men, two-spirit, and non-binary) and/or as racialized individuals will be considered for this opportunity. We encourage those with intersecting identities to apply (for example, women who identify as racialized individuals, Indigenous, and/or persons with disabilities)."